What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Good tip... they all have big mouths here.. let's see if they also have a big mouth on the battlefield..

And by the way, I was right about my speculation.. :mps:

Lol, and what are you going to do what this "battle" occurs, gonna play komando on PDF from Europe ?

ask your self...

is it worth to die with syrians?

Yes.
But I dont think Iran will put boots on the ground, but rather support it politically, economic aid and weapons. Similar to what Syria did for us during Iran-Iraq war.

Make no mistake, Iran will side with Syria in any agression against it, and make it costly for the agressor.

Do you really think Erdogan gonna do something.

When they downed our jet, he did nothing.
When they killed our 9 citizens in Mavi Marmara he did nothing.
When they bombed our border station, he did nothing.

And in this case he will do nothing again, please Erdogan grow some balls.

he have to do...

or al his politic agenda will crash..

international and national level nobody wil believe him. nobody in Turkey wil wrote him again.

Yes.
But I think we will see a scenario like Iran-Iraq war. Syria did not enter it directly but rather supported us with missiles and other weapons. We will support Syria in any Turkish agression against it, whether politically or out right material support with weapons and missile systems.

ahahahah...

man israel shits syria and no iranian action only barking we wil destroy israel.....

go sleep some...

There are no espace from those troubles, we can only reduce them. Your option however, would generate even more trouble than we are currently dealing with.

The troubles you created for yourself by giving safe heavens to self proclaimed rebel commanders who fled into your territory. Instead turning them over to the central government in Syria you encouraged those insurgents to create trouble. The trouble that has backfired against you.

According to Minister of Interior Gülen, the attack is linked with the Syrian intelligence.

Expect for something big in the upcoming days, gents.

this is 2nd terorist atack by Al Mukhabarat againist us.
in retaliation i see very possible some massive and destructive air raids againist Assad regime forces by Turkey...We have an AirForce with latest technological facilities and within a week Assad regime forces would have been turned into wrecks

in retaliation i see very possible some massive and destructive air raids againist Assad regime forces by Turkey...We have an AirForce with latest technological facilities and within a week Assad regime forces would turned into wrecks

Why didnt you talk so much bravado when Israel massacred Turks on the flottila ? Is it because you dont dare to launch ''airstrikes'' against Israel ?

loool

israel bombed syria and what did iran do?

ask your self...

I prefer no to go off topic .

But seriously , do you think Syrian army had the power to stand against such invasion ?

By the way , Syria is not in that position to start another war .

is it worth to die with syrians?

Of course , Syria was the only country that supported Iran during 8 year war .

Do you really think Erdogan gonna do something.

When they downed our jet, he did nothing.
When they killed our 9 citizens in Mavi Marmara he did nothing.
When they bombed our border station, he did nothing.

And in this case he will do nothing again, please Erdogan grow some balls.

The man who gave the order have been killed along with many others.
Israel has apologized and accepted to pay compensation due to Turkey's lawsuits against the Israeli commandos.
When they bombed us, we bombed them back; as for the cilvegözü, there is still an ongoing trial.

in retaliation i see very possible some massive and destructive air raids againist Assad regime forces by Turkey...We have an AirForce with latest technological facilities and within a week Assad regime forces would have been turned into wrecks

As long as AKP lacks the necessary public support for military intervention, that is not going to happen.

The question is, has this attack been enough to gain that support? I don't think so, from what i see it has even fueled the hate against AKP instead of Assad... So Turkey will have to handle it via proxies once again, just like how we dealt with the Jet crisis.

I prefer no to go off topic .

But seriously , do you think Syrian army had the power to stand against such invasion ?

By he way , Syria is not in that position to start another war .

they dont have the power so he did as revenge. Assad is down nobody now it but certainly it wil leak later. I follow the war in Syria and i can say this to you. Hizbullat and Iranian soldiers are fighting in syria now. This was a revenge of assads dogs, but at least Turkey have to blow at least 500 soldiers of syrian army. there is no other way for erdogan. other whise he is dead finished next election...

The brother of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab al Najdi, Shaykh Sulaiman bin Abdul Wahab, said about his brother, “The horn of Shaytan which the Prophet (Sallallahu’ aliahi wa sallam) referred to is you.” [Sawaa’iqul Ilahiya]

Kick all fsa & nusra...they are khawarij evil heart.........leave syria forget them, leave them they will destroyed into ash...its fate from creator of universe
is the best choice for turkey.....protect your country

The troubles you created for yourself by giving safe heavens to self proclaimed rebel commanders who fled into your territory. Instead turning them over to the central government in Syria you encouraged those insurgents to create trouble. The trouble that has backfired against you.

Hey smart iranian boys!!. Save your mind for yourself...if you are so wise, first do administer your country correctly like men..

we have 914 kms land border with Syria...and have historical, cultural and kinship relations with Syrians...What do you have with Syria but claiming 10% of Non-Muslim Noussayries as Alawite by fake Fatwas.....

is there any region left you didnt meddle in your nose and didnt ruffle.. in ME yet?..
first take yourself into account and measure your faults, sins and crimes you have been commiting for decades..

Back
Top Bottom