What's new

Day of the Sharifs

Apparently there is something that is being said to you that sticks; it is difficult to believe that this anguished, wounded response was not due to a sensitive spot being disturbed.

Isn't it funny that you spend so much time and effort in refuting that about which you couldn't care less?

And you are replying to each one of my post with such dogged determination because you are trying to save the world right? :lol:

Very true, the vote of a minion is equal to the vote of a drone. Modi's coming to power had nothing to do with your relevance, but with the relevance of the smoke-screen he had created, and which succeeded radically due to the failure of a corrupt and gangrened predecessor.

So you are telling me Congress never had any smoke screens? They were voted to power cause of their credentials and their stellar performance? Give the man a chance to prove himself, your kind was in power for 60 years and you are getting restless in 16 months?

Isn't that obvious? And how is that inconsistent with morally outraged sections of society pointing out the nature and extent of the outrages? Is that not how the electorate will view performance, in terms of abject failure to achieve any other than a bigoted agenda, in terms of the inability to do anything on the economic front?

If you are quite so confident as you claim to be, you wouldn't be jumping up and down in a fever of indignation. You would be serene and confident. As you cannot pretend either indifference or that you have not understood that your golden boy is really heading towards the rocks, you are now again in the job of attacking everything that smacks of dissent.

I am not jumping up and down, its the leftist elites who are running out of options and hence the melodrama and show of selective outrage on the news channels. I mean we have people who have taken awards from Jagdish Tytler, returning their awards today cause of the so called rise in intolerance! Nothing could be more ironic.

Bihar election results should shut them up real good. One has to only wait till tomorrow now.

I note, as in other striking statements of yours, that you prefer dirty laundry to professional guidance. You might as well make that the motto for your verbal diarrhoea.

Oh I didn't know that studying law was the only way of making a professional career! You, a 70 year old and apparently a professor, keeps referring to diarrhea, monkey's anus, among other things, and I am the one who needs a "professional guidance", clearly.

Last edited:
Dutch comfort.
So India turning intolerant is more bearable to some - nut-jobs, I think was the phrase used - because there is a possibility that our neighbours being peaceful may not be quiet as peaceful. Our turning intolerant by itself has to be seen in the mirror of someone else's possibility of not being as at peace as they think they are.
Sire. There's hardly any Dutch comfort for me.
I was merely giving a NO as an answer to your question --- " Is Pakistan the new India? " -- Off course not.

Oh, just for the record.
'Not nothing' is what they call a double-negative. You do know what that does to the sense of your sentence? Or were you in too white-heat of a passion to notice these?
A typo from me. :(

So dramatic. Neither have we lost it, nor is the BJP going to self destruct, no matter how much you wished for it.

He wanted an India which was bigger version of Pakistan. Now that we have denied him that opportunity, he goes and calls Pakistan the new India. LOL.

It is endlessly hilarious to see so called "right wingers" beg for approval from an Old, Outdated leftist, who is probably awaiting an obituary. :disagree:
This is the equivalent of saying I believe 2>1 and then confirming it with the moron saying otherwise. :rofl:

Leftist never argue , never discuss and never tolerate.... they simply slaughter Hindus. e.g. in WB and Kerala.
The least we should do is ignore them.

And take self defense classes. :butcher:
Guilty as Charged @SarthakGanguly and @Roybot
@Echo_419 you need this crash course too. :agree:

Apparently there is something that is being said to you that sticks; it is difficult to believe that this anguished, wounded response was not due to a sensitive spot being disturbed.

Isn't it funny that you spend so much time and effort in refuting that about which you couldn't care less?

Very true, the vote of a minion is equal to the vote of a drone. Modi's coming to power had nothing to do with your relevance, but with the relevance of the smoke-screen he had created, and which succeeded radically due to the failure of a corrupt and gangrened predecessor.

Isn't that obvious? And how is that inconsistent with morally outraged sections of society pointing out the nature and extent of the outrages? Is that not how the electorate will view performance, in terms of abject failure to achieve any other than a bigoted agenda, in terms of the inability to do anything on the economic front?

If you are quite so confident as you claim to be, you wouldn't be jumping up and down in a fever of indignation. You would be serene and confident. As you cannot pretend either indifference or that you have not understood that your golden boy is really heading towards the rocks, you are now again in the job of attacking everything that smacks of dissent.

I note, as in other striking statements of yours, that you prefer dirty laundry to professional guidance. You might as well make that the motto for your verbal diarrhoea.

There are tides in political opinion. The troubled times in Europe brought on an upsurge of fascist administrations. They were thrown out in due course. Your analysis is self-seeking and tendentious; it has nothing to do with the common people, and I see with some amusement your urgent appeal to various segments to do various things.

They remain a poisonous minority wherever they are.

There is too much hullabaloo over some sadhu or sadhvis statements. Shiv Sena is plain stupid..and they have been like that from ages. ..right at the time in the 70's when they fought with the "madrassis" who came to Bombay for work to their present vitriol. RSS has been irrelevant in India and will remain so for a long while.

I am being mature about the while thing. .BJP has received a overwhelming mandate and they have a strategy..There are other communal forces apart from the RSS in India which are actually anti India compared to RSS.

RSS could be anti - the idea of secular India, which a few would argue as harmful for the secular fabric of India over the long run..

I consider the anti India forces who are the actual danger..and the so called seculars and secular parties arent doing any thing about it for fear of vote bank, antagonising them, or are plain simple afraid..

It takes a bit of extremism to take out extremism and anti national forces..that's what every successful country has done..

Leftist never argue , never discuss and never tolerate.... they simply slaughter Hindus. e.g. in WB and Kerala.
Factually correct. But ignoring them is not as fun. I don't find this topic of much importance. See you in some other thread.

There is too much hullabaloo over some sadhu or sadhvis statements. Shiv Sena is plain stupid..and they have been like that from ages. ..right at the time in the 70's when they fought with the "madrassis" who came to Bombay for work to their present vitriol. RSS has been irrelevant in India and will remain so for a long while.

I am being mature about the while thing. .BJP has received a overwhelming mandate and they have a strategy..There are other communal forces apart from the RSS in India which are actually anti India compared to RSS.

RSS could be anti - the idea of secular India, which a few would argue as harmful for the secular fabric of India over the long run..

I consider the anti India forces who are the actual danger..and the so called seculars and secular parties arent doing any thing about it for fear of vote bank, antagonising them, or are plain simple afraid..

It takes a bit of extremism to take out extremism and anti national forces..that's what every successful country has done..

It is when you say that extremists of Muslim origin (presumably you are talking about them when you say "anti India forces") are more dangerous than the RSS, because the RSS is of Hindu origin that the logic begins to break down and prejudice shows up.

There are certainly so-called secular parties who are kowtowing to the Muslim minority to retain them as a vote bank. That does not allow for the other, secular elements in society, many of whom detest the Congress, the SP and others of their kind deeply.

Your conclusion, that it takes a bit of extremism to take out extremism, is extremely dangerous. Please think it through.

Sir, which country are you planning to move to? If I go for further research, I may give you a visit. :)

I don't know. Whichever I look at is not as attractive as my own, and I know what capital you will make of that. I would have said Singapore or Vietnam, but they are not democratic, not even remotely; nor is Indonesia. The Philippines might be the place, but even they have an extremist problem, a serious problem.

Looking at the world today, I do feel disheartened. And I say this knowing fully well how you will crow. This is sadly the truth and it must be acknowledged, to be able to do anything sensible in the circumstances.

And you are replying to each one of my post with such dogged determination because you are trying to save the world right? :lol:

At this moment, I am concerned about India, not about the world.

So you are telling me Congress never had any smoke screens? They were voted to power cause of their credentials and their stellar performance? Give the man a chance to prove himself, your kind was in power for 60 years and you are getting restless in 16 months?

And what kind was that? I never supported Congress, I hated and opposed them. I never supported the Communists. Why must I hear from people like you that because you think of everybody in these little boxes, I belong to a little box of your own design?

As for the Congress, what does gangrened convey to you?

I am not jumping up and down, its the leftist elites who are running out of options and hence the melodrama and show of selective outrage on the news channels. I mean we have people who have taken awards from Jagdish Tytler, returning their awards today cause of the so called rise in intolerance! Nothing could be more ironic.

Bihar election results should shut them up real good. One has to only wait till tomorrow now.

You don't get it, do you? Even if the explanation for any matter is shoved in your face.

It is not about a majority, It is about the rule of law, which your kind violates because they believe that all these are a matter of majority numbers prevailing.

Oh I didn't know that studying law was the only way of making a professional career! You, a 70 year old and apparently a professor, keeps referring to diarrhea, monkey's anus, among other things, and I am the one who needs a "professional guidance", clearly.

Yes. Clearly.

More like Dronacharya and Eklavya/Karna.

Hope I got the reference right.

I wish that I could assume even a particle of residual humanity within @SarthakGanguly .

It is endlessly hilarious to see so called "right wingers" beg for approval from an Old, Outdated leftist, who is probably awaiting an obituary. :disagree:
This is the equivalent of saying I believe 2>1 and then confirming it with the moron saying otherwise. :rofl:

And take self defense classes. :butcher:
Guilty as Charged @SarthakGanguly and @Roybot
@Echo_419 you need this crash course too. :agree:

The only crash course you need is in how to communicate your views and thoughts clearly.

Sire. There's hardly any Dutch comfort for me.
I was merely giving a NO as an answer to your question --- " Is Pakistan the new India? " -- Off course not.

A typo from me. :(

I hear you, and have nothing to add, except on a point of grammar. Please consider not using Sire in addressing me; not for any other reason, but it was sometimes used for the father.

I hear you, and have nothing to add, except on a point of grammar. Please consider not using Sire in addressing me; not for any other reason, but it was sometimes used for the father.
Sir .. It is generally used to address a person of importance or in a position of authority. And i felt you being my Senior in age and also someone who served our country do deserve to be addressed as such.
And what kind was that? I never supported Congress, I hated and opposed them. I never supported the Communists. Why must I hear from people like you that because you think of everybody in these little boxes, I belong to a little box of your own design?As for the Congress, what does gangrened convey to you?
I wish that I could assume even a particle of residual humanity within @SarthakGanguly .

There is hardly any ideal political party here in India. All we can do is to support the better one. And most PDF Indians are supporting BJP for that very same reason. And most of us go overboard and call others with an opposing view either a Congress or Left supporter. I admit it. But what about you sir ? Accusing many Indian PDF members of being hardcore extremists just because they support RSS ideology on some random Pakistani forum is just beyond me.

Last edited:
Sir .. It is generally used to address a person of importance or in a position of authority. And i felt you being my Senior in age and also someone who served our country do deserve to be addressed as such.
There is hardly any ideal political party here in India. All we can do is to support the better one. .

:offpost: !!! A fake thread started by a fake corrupted journalist's article has been derailed to the nth degree. There is no purpose in running a useless thread with so many topics being discussed like a cocktail drink with everything in it.

@Oscar @Slav Defence @Jango @Horus @Irfan Baloch : Please close this thread.

I don't know. Whichever I look at is not as attractive as my own, and I know what capital you will make of that. I would have said Singapore or Vietnam, but they are not democratic, not even remotely; nor is Indonesia. The Philippines might be the place, but even they have an extremist problem, a serious problem.
I have always had a thing for Finland. Even Denmark. Do you still have your ancestral property in Bangladesh?

And no, your staying or leaving India will not be cashed on. I will respect your choice. It is not you I differ with. But your ideology. But I don't wish to debate that here. Not very relevant for this thread. Stay well.

t is about the rule of law, which your kind violates because they believe that all these are a matter of majority numbers prevailing.
Can't speak for all, but I am a conformist, not an anarchist, nor a revolutionary. I have total respect for law. I believe most Hindutvavadis do. Where do y see us challenge the writ of the state or rule of law, barring exceptional criminal elements?

Besides my political persuasion your barely know me, as I barely know you. Such sweeping evaluations are incorrect as the data needed to make them are not available to you. I thank you if you intended to impart lessons. I did learn some history lessons very well.

There is hardly any ideal political party here in India. All we can do is to support the better one. And most PDF Indians are supporting BJP for that very same reason. And most of us go overboard and call others with an opposing view either a Congress or Left supporter. I admit it. But what about you sir ? Accusing many Indian PDF members of being hardcore extremists just because they support RSS ideology on some random Pakistani forum is just beyond me.

Do you feel it is all right to support RSS ideology on some random Pakistani forum? If you happen to believe that the RSS is purveying the most dangerous messages of divisiveness, of hostility to the minority religions and even of hostility towards large sections of Hindus themselves?

The answers to these questions will neatly define why each of us does what he or she does.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom