What's new

Day of the Sharifs

Do you feel it is all right to support RSS ideology on some random Pakistani forum? If you happen to believe that the RSS is purveying the most dangerous messages of divisiveness, of hostility to the minority religions and even of hostility towards large sections of Hindus themselves?

The answers to these questions will neatly define why each of us does what he or she does.
Sir i'm no supporter of RSS or it's ideology. However I don't believe they are as extremist as you portray them to be. I say this from my own personal experience.BTW let's not derail this thread any further.8-)

Last edited:
To all the lurking Indians..... This thread is exactly how NOT to tackle leftists. This stems from the self doubt of RWers. The right is right and that's why it's called right ;) . should be your mantra. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT ever try to engage leftists unless you can control 100% the outcome.

Btw, now to correct the imbalance in writers mind, like his leader has it too.....NS and RS are actually running one of the MOST successful Civil-Military partnerships that exist
............Can someone now please tell me why RS is in Saudi and PAF's Chief is in the UK / Europe?? It's a continuation of discussions that NS had started on strategic matters!!!...........

I guess that's what the writer is trying to say or i have misread it?

BTW - How this thread turned into Indian Political Corner?

Sir i'm no supporter of RSS or it's ideology. However I don't believe they are as extremist as you portray them to be. I say this from my own personal experience.BTW let's not derail this thread any further.8-)

My concluding remarks, in deference to your point that the thread should not be derailed any further.

I didn't say you were a supporter of the RSS or its ideology. I was putting you the case that honesty demands that we oppose something that we know to be untrue, whether that is a popular position or not. In short, that is my position, and whether anybody else accepts it or not defines the similarity or differences in our positions.

It's not about you.

And I disagree with you about the RSS. Not because of one personal experience or another, but because of their foundations and what those foundations imply.

I guess that's what the writer is trying to say or i have misread it?

BTW - How this thread turned into Indian Political Corner?

Bharati Right-wingers invasion. They're on every site. I was reading an article on Award Wapsi by the Guardian and decided to take a look at the comment section. Lo and behold, there're a dozen Ashoks and Sunils shrilly shrieking about Pandit expulsion and Salman Rushdie. The Bihar loss will sober them a little.

It is when you say that extremists of Muslim origin (presumably you are talking about them when you say "anti India forces") are more dangerous than the RSS, because the RSS is of Hindu origin that the logic begins to break down and prejudice shows up.

There are certainly so-called secular parties who are kowtowing to the Muslim minority to retain them as a vote bank. That does not allow for the other, secular elements in society, many of whom detest the Congress, the SP and others of their kind deeply.

Your conclusion, that it takes a bit of extremism to take out extremism, is extremely dangerous. Please think it through.

I have thought it through..and I have a fair idea what it's conclusion might be...unless...The players don't start back peddling for at least another 8 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom