What's new

Day after South Indian Occupied Kashmir boycott, Mirwaiz wants Srinagar, Baramulla to follow suit

CIA-RAW carried out today fidayeen attack in Kashmir, 3 militants and 3 indian soldiers have been killed. This use of a terrorist attack to divert attention from what I say about destroying the United States with nuclear weapons. The Americans now include Kashmir as a part of "Af-Pak", a term they coined to facilitate the expansion of their invasion and occupation from Afghanistan to Pakistan and then to India -- in which India's collaborator government collaborates. As a U.S. admiral testified to the U.S. Congress some months ago, the U.S. already has special forces teams "laid down" in India on the pretext of fighting the LeT which is controlled by the CIA via India's RAW and Pakistan's ISI which function as branches of the CIA -- WhatYouShouldKnowAboutRAWDOTblogspotDOTcom . The British Killed over ten million Indians in just the ten years after 1857; India's nuclear forces should start with the simultaneous nuclear destruction of Washington, New York and RAW and end with the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States. The first stage cannot wait. (March 4, 2013) Collaborators with the enemy are also enemies and everyone in New Delhi/ Delhi is a collaborator with the enemy, so it is immaterial how many are killed in the destruction of RAW. (March 5, 2013) Within four hours of my press release saying the above, the U.S. State Department announced the inclusion of the Delhi gang rape victim -- news photos showed the perpetrators of that gang rape also wore blue jeans and were proxies for the Americans -- in the list of ten women being given its annual women of courage award; according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette of March 3, only four women were to receive the award, scheduled to be given to the recipients by the U.S. Secretary of State and the U.S. president's wife in a ceremony on March 8 in Washington and the awardees arrived in Pittsburgh on March 3 for a public forum featuring the women, but the list was expanded to ten on March 4 to include the Delhi gang rape victim as a psy-op (psychological operation) by the enemy in response to my press release because, as I have said, the gang rape itself, the humongous media coverage given to it in India and internationally and the mass demonstrations about it were staged by CIA-RAW in response to my earlier press releases about the Anglo-American rape of India; in the expanded list is also included an Afghan woman "First Sergeant, Afghan National Interdiction Unit" but you will not find any Afghans being honored for showing bravery in fighting the American invaders who are simply continuing the Anglo-American rape of India; in reporting the news of this award, Indian media are acting as instruments of American crimes against India just as the head of DRDO and Indian media, etc., celebrating Israeli military technology 'help' to India -- meant to cover up incomparably greater American and jewish injuries on India in science and in military, economic and every conceivable field -- act as instruments of their crimes against India.
Maybe, who knows.......... It was far as Kashmir is concern we will always support our brothers and sisters.

Back
Top Bottom