What's new

Dawood was in Pakistan,but has been chased out,Nawaz Sharifs special envoy

Wow what irony . I remember the time when I used to have heated discussion with Pakistani PDF members about the existence of Daud in Pakistan and they all used to lash out on me and now :lol: there very own PM confirms that Daud was in Pakistan :omghaha: and I have a feeling he still is in Karachi , Pakistan . What poor people my neighboring friends are..........may they be enlightened !!

He probably runs Karachi's underworld.......from a safe house in Karachi.

Yes he does, I like the 80's style Mumbai gangster cr@p that he's unloaded on Karachi, its so Mumbai retro.. all the extortions, suparis, druggs, prostitution etc, I bet even the MQM guy bets on him and his cronies to fund and provide muscle for him.

India boasts of having one of the best Intel agencies as well as claims to have some of the best SOF operatives in the world, why don't you just track and take him out wherever he is, maybe your cousins in Tel Aviv can help- whats stopping you?
what's stopping us? Our ball-less politicians! RAW just needs to send a suicide bomber to one of Saeed's sermons and blast the crap out of him. But then, thanks to IK Gujral (ex PM), there is a blanket ban on the RAW for conducting such covert ops.

Let the ban be lifted and then see what happens! After all, what does it take to motivate a terrorist to blow himself up? Jannat and assured monetary aid to his family after his departure from mother Earth! :azn:

I dont understand the term "chased out"...

He was supposed to help even railways...

Was it like
gtfo3.jpg

If this guy was a criminal in India, he must be a criminal in Pakistan as well.

He has good ties with MQM and he should be arrested.

I don’t believe that Dawood is not in Pakistan but I do believe this man Mr Shariff is leaving no stone unturned to pass down a strong message to everyone that he wants to get into a serious peace deal with India.

I don’t believe that Dawood is not in Pakistan but I do believe this man Mr Shariff is leaving no stone unturned to pass down a strong message to everyone that he wants to get into a serious peace deal with India.

:lol:

NS is hand in glove with Punjab based militant outfits - don't think anyone's taking his statements about peace seriously.

what's stopping us? Our ball-less politicians! RAW just needs to send a suicide bomber to one of Saeed's sermons and blast the crap out of him. But then, thanks to IK Gujral (ex PM), there is a blanket ban on the RAW for conducting such covert ops.

Let the ban be lifted and then see what happens! After all, what does it take to motivate a terrorist to blow himself up? Jannat and assured monetary aid to his family after his departure from mother Earth! :azn:

Since India is a 'democracy' , what does your statement of 'ball-less' politicians say about the 'nation that elects them' ?

Nothing new old news... Pak is laand of pure for many unwanted wanted......Obl n Dwood r one of them....

What a shocker, how did they find out he was in Pakistan?

The Pakistani govt/military/leadership/officials are compulsive liars, who cares what THIS guy
claims?

For all you know, Mr. Dawood would have approved the speech.

We too have ppl like u ,,,,havent u guys chosen Nawaz Sharif ,,,whos not tht sharif as per u guys,,,,

Since India is a 'democracy' , what does your statement of 'ball-less' politicians say about the 'nation that elects them' ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom