What's new

Dawood was in Pakistan,but has been chased out,Nawaz Sharifs special envoy

No he's actually hiding in my farmhouse, drinking fresh lasi every morning. :rolleyes:

Im hiding him at my farmhouse, come and get him if you can. :rolleyes:

Dawood Ibrahim’s city of residence is Pakistan’s Karachi. The present location of the India’s most wanted man is given under the section, UN Security Council Special Notice, on the Interpol website. This certifies India’s claim that the perpetrator of the 1993 Mumbai blasts has been living in Pakistan.

According to the website, Dawood has two homes in Karachi. As per the information, the first address is White House, near Saudi Mosque, Clifton, Karachi and the other is House Number 37, 3th Street, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi.

Interpol lists Karachi as Dawood

Is your farmhouse located at any of these addresses???

Dawood has gone nowhere. He was, is and will be a Ghar Jamai forever!! He is the kingpin working out of Clifton, Karachi. He and Hafiz Saeed form a dandy team that are controlled like puppets on a string by the PTB. He is too important a person to be 'kicked out'. They both are trusted 'generals'.

One has been given the responsibility for carrying out terror attacks against India using his tattoos called the LeT and the other is a cash bag responsible for funding anti Indian terrorism by indulging in extortion, drug trade, betting, smuggling and so on whilst sitting comfortably in his mansion in Karachi and being guarded 24x7 by state intel agencies!!

What is amusing is that India has fallen for this red herring by Kasuri hook, line and sinker! He will never be kicked out by the Establishment. After all he's the one who lays the golden eggs that help in perpetuating terror in India!

So India's ball licking by NS has officially started.. :angry:

Dawood has gone nowhere. He was, is and will be a Ghar Jamai forever!! He is the kingpin working out of Clifton, Karachi. He and Hafiz Saeed form a dandy team that are controlled like puppets on a string by the PTB. He is too important a person to be 'kicked out'. They both a trusted 'generals'.

One has been given the responsibility for carrying out terror attacks against India using his tattoos called the LeT and the other is a cash bag responsible for funding anti Indian terrorism by indulging in extortion, drug trade, betting, smuggling and so on whilst sitting comfortably in his mansion in Karachi whist being guarded 24x7 by state intel agencies!!

What is amusing is that India has fallen for this red herring by Kasuri hook, line and sinker! He will never be kicked out by the Establishment. After all he's the one who lays the golden eggs that help in perpetuating terror in India!

Whatever that is ... ever since he has moved to karachi, he has been controlling 2 out of 3 narcotics,extortion,drug trafficking,abduction , betting gangs...

The social / criminal volatile situation that has been prevalent in Karachi these days can be traced back to Davood bhai to some extent...

So its kinda messy tricky situation for them too..... but they dont care.. they are just happy that India wont touch him...

Whatever that is ... ever since he has moved to karachi, he has been controlling 2 out of 3 narcotics,extortion,drug trafficking,abduction , betting gangs...

The social / criminal volatile situation that has been prevalent in Karachi these days can be traced back to Davood bhai to some extent...

So its kinda messy tricky situation for them too..... but they dont care.. they are just happy that India wont touch him...

India boasts of having one of the best Intel agencies as well as claims to have some of the best SOF operatives in the world, why don't you just track and take him out wherever he is, maybe your cousins in Tel Aviv can help- whats stopping you?

No he's actually hiding in my farmhouse, drinking fresh lasi every morning. :rolleyes:
Im hiding him at my farmhouse, come and get him if you can. :rolleyes:

We don't need him, Keep him with you just like you keep militants :rolleyes:,

the lesson is when you have a Gangster or armed private militia they will can destroy the fabric of the society one day, their loyalties can be bought .There must be only one Gangster in the town and that should be Government :big_boss:

LOL, Of cource, where else could he be other than Pakistan, the minister hopes to send us on a wild goose chase, we arent falling for that buddy.

India boasts of having one of the best Intel agencies as well as claims to have some of the best SOF operatives in the world, why don't you just track and take him out wherever he is, maybe your cousins in Tel Aviv can help- whats stopping you?

CIA assets cannot be harmed unless it is serious situation.

Leverage!!! if for a second we take the india-pakistan issue out of this topic, I think this dawood guy has leveraged a lot of evidences of corruption and money laundering against the top leaders in India and even pakistan, thereby insured himself from any sort of action from both the state agencies. If he goes down he will ensure that political collateral damge is incredibly huge, thus no one takes any action against him.

We don't need him, Keep him with you just like you keep militants :rolleyes:,

the lesson is when you have a Gangster or armed private militia they will can destroy the fabric of the society one day, their loyalties can be bought .There must be only one Gangster in the town and that should be Government :big_boss:

I was actually joking, unless my sense of humor sucks.

Leverage!!! if for a second we take the india-pakistan issue out of this topic, I think this dawood guy has leveraged a lot of evidences of corruption and money laundering against the top leaders in India and even pakistan, thereby insured himself from any sort of action from both the state agencies. If he goes down he will ensure that political collateral damge is incredibly huge, thus no one takes any action against him.

Perfect answer, i'll not pull your hair on that one. :)

Its as hard as finding a hiding cockroach in the closet of a house.

The hideout is a mess and there are too many cockroaches..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom