What's new

Dawood was in Pakistan,but has been chased out,Nawaz Sharifs special envoy

When one is saddled with Tom, Dick, and Harry who are all without balls and basic education standing for elections, whom does one choose? The same is in Pakistan! In fact this is a South Asian phenomenon and it sucks.

And I don't have Rs 10 crores required for standing for elections. Only the uneducated corrupt outlaws and money bags can afford to do so!

Is that our fault?

You are wrong, most pakistanis do not trust their govt, its we Indians who are usually trusting our govt. They are probably giggling and laughing when their minister said this... :lol:

You are being too liberal. They trust them when they say Dawood is not in pakistan, they trust them when they say osama is not in pakistan, they trust them when they say quetta shura does not exist, they trust them when they say pakistan does not send in militants across LOC under covering fire, they trust them when they say intruders in kargil were not pakistani regulars, they trust them when they say saeed has nothing to do with JUD or LET...

They trust them when they say kasab is not pakistani but immediately do not trust them when they admit he was. Pakistani state lies through their teeth and pakistani subjects willingly believe lies when convenient.

What gives? Its purely selective intellectual dishonesty and hardly qualifies as a blanket excuse.

Guys relax...He is still in Pakistan, however has certainly been "chased out" from Karachi and is given a big mansion to stay in Abbottabad...similar to OBL's:omghaha:

The Pakistani govt/military/leadership/officials are compulsive liars, who cares what THIS guy claims?

Actually the whole world cares, and it matters a lot! Gets even better when they lie without blinking, as did Musharraf when he was in India.

There were terrorist attacks in the States even before 9/11, but were Muslims the "violent crusaders" as they have become now in the media all over? No they were not. It happened only after the attacks took place.

Similarly, after 26/11 Pakistan has come out as one of the few states that sponsor terrorism.

And then came the big bomb bin Laden!

It is actually good that Pakistan harbors militants/terrorists. What are we going to get by having them hanged? They are more worth alive in Pakistan than dead in India or anywhere else.

And it gets even better - The Pakistani people support them while the whole world watches.

Then people come on talk shows and bark about how Pakistan's image and its perception has taken a hit leading to all other pressures from all over. Such perceptions play a big part among the democratic countries, and it is for Pakistan's detriment that they keep harboring and supporting these militants.

I seriously hope Nawaz Sharif is proven wrong soon some time.

@cb4 Try not to think like a just global citizen. You will be hounded out in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
When one is saddled with Tom, Dick, and Harry who are all without balls and basic education standing for elections, whom does one choose? The same is in Pakistan! In fact this is a South Asian phenomenon and it sucks.

And I don't have Rs 10 crores required for standing for elections. Only the uneducated corrupt outlaws and money bags can afford to do so!
even that is less, you need 100 crores to buy an RS ticket!

1: Please use English only.

2: D.A is a useful idiot, we may use him for something, we may not. Its about if it suits us or doesn't.

You see, you gave Brahumdagh bugti your passport, we returned the favor with D.A, lets not kid ourselves okay?

Frankly, I am not kidding myself. Please address my point about accepting if you have done somethig. Then you mite come out with logic of why u did and all that.

Did we deny giving bugti the passport? If so please enlighten. If we did, then why dont Pakistan accpet. Why hide behind lies everytime. thats my question.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom