What's new

Dawood was in Pakistan,but has been chased out,Nawaz Sharifs special envoy

Since India is a 'democracy' , what does your statement of 'ball-less' politicians say about the 'nation that elects them' ?

:victory: Me Me Me ! I can answer that - They should elect yours and get headless?

thank you an advance for banning me in the next few days over 1/100th of a cheeky comment vs what you allow your pals here.

Kargil first, Kasab thereafter and now on a tacit confirmation on dawood.

I like how he says he believes he is out of Pakistan. This propensity to house and mix w/ terrorists, meh- just cultural I suppose.

Never mind Jayatl, we should move forward now with Nawaz Shareef. He looks shareef and sincere this time. He is endangering his own & his family's life, Indian govt must reciprocate NS's gesture. Mark my words, he looks determined to root out menace of terrorism from Pakistan. Sudden boil in terrorist activities, somewhat reflects the govt game plan. if treacherous ISI should not betray him and play him to save their 'Strategic Assets'.

...he can not go anywhere else then in pakistan...
He is their national asset and know many 'dirty secrets' . He can leave pakistan only in a coffin.

U did a favor, thats agreed but plz enlighten, pehle accept karne mein Pak govt ki fatati kyon thi? :D

1: Please use English only.

2: D.A is a useful idiot, we may use him for something, we may not. Its about if it suits us or doesn't.

You see, you gave Brahumdagh bugti your passport, we returned the favor with D.A, lets not kid ourselves okay?

UAE has extradition treaty with India....and if you don’t know it was UAE which started deporting criminals from its country which is why Dawood shifted its base to Pakistan [the heaven for all types of criminals and terrorists.]

Since PDF is working on improvement plans, as a Mod try to make some sensible and responsible post which all members would find it worth reading..

He is MOD then why is he taking sides. ?

The incredible ability of Pakistani state to tell white lies is only surpassed by the ability of Pakistanis to keep lapping them up.

Everyone in Pakistan knows Dawood with his entire family is there. but denial has become like national character. A case in mass psychology indeed.

The incredible ability of Pakistani state to tell white lies is only surpassed by the ability of Pakistanis to keep lapping them up.

Everyone in Pakistan knows Dawood with his entire family is there. but denial has become like national character. A case in mass psychology indeed.

You are wrong, most pakistanis do not trust their govt, its we Indians who are usually trusting our govt. They are probably giggling and laughing when their minister said this... :lol:

You are wrong, most pakistanis do not trust their govt, its we Indians who are usually trusting our govt. They are probably giggling and laughing when their minister said this... :lol:

If they dont belive its there problem,but all these days they were saying the samething which the govt was saying and today when gove changes stance they dont trust the gove.its like heads you win and tails i lose.

The Pakistani govt/military/leadership/officials are compulsive liars, who cares what THIS guy claims?

This is the ultimate truth. Forget India or other nations, they constantly lie to their own public. Even after so many years no one exactly knows their terms of engagement with the Americans on drone attacks. You just cannot trust them, period.

Since India is a 'democracy' , what does your statement of 'ball-less' politicians say about the 'nation that elects them' ?
When one is saddled with Tom, Dick, and Harry who are all without balls and basic education standing for elections, whom does one choose? The same is in Pakistan! In fact this is a South Asian phenomenon and it sucks.

And I don't have Rs 10 crores required for standing for elections. Only the uneducated corrupt outlaws and money bags can afford to do so!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom