What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

DAWN is the premier and most prestigious newspaper of Pakistan. The only crime Cyril has committed is to dare upon speaking against the ideological Children of establishment. And the establishment needed such action to send a reassuring signal to their assets that their backing was being held strong.
I would support those assets over pro India goons atleast those assets helped us in Earthquake and Floods

What is the national interest? Is this the national interest?
leaders-of-difaepakistan-council-shaikh-rasheed-ahmad-hafiz-muhammad-picture-id538257152

Yes ask your Sharifs or Rana Sanaullah and co. who have been using these as their first line of defence and working with all these morons.

Don't make me show you the real face of Shabaz Shari, Nawaz Sharif and co.

Sharifs are legendary when it comes to working with dictators and fanatics.

Do Rangers and Army need any premission, if any to act against the so called terrorists? They don't ask for it in Balochistan and Karachi what makes you believe that they would need any in Punjab.
leaders-of-difaepakistan-council-shaikh-rasheed-ahmad-hafiz-muhammad-picture-id538257152

Mother of Insurgents, Mother of Taliban and Mother of Lej all three can be seen holding eachother's hand. Whose backing these three got? And the on the extreme left is the chaprasi turned political guru of the head of a famous political party in Pakistan. maybe @fatman17 can enlighten me about what other kind of terrorists are left aside from these three? and why Army would need any approval from provincial government to act in Punjab?
I see no harm in allowing Hafiz Saeed to operate inside Pakistan unless you fancy making Pakistan a slave state of India

If you were abusive, they rightly banned you.
I replied in the language they used against me

I see no harm in allowing Hafiz Saeed to operate inside Pakistan unless you fancy making Pakistan a slave state of India
Well I hope you won't be whining when the UN comes hard at Pakistan for proxies. And I couldn't really figure the mental brilliance behind the link between Hafiz Saeed and India's slave state. I must commend the stock of such intellect flooding defence.pk

I would support those assets over pro India goons atleast those assets helped us in Earthquake and Floods

Foreign NGO funded and those with business interests with Jindal/Mittel and co. forget very easily that Modi himself is Hafiz Saeed of India.

And instead of highlighting fanatics on both sides they will do what they are paid for.

Oh well...for that DAWN, Geo and Tribune... are doing pretty good job for their paymasters.

Now Europe seems to be like out of the world. I hope laws of gravitation and motion apply there.
The rule is simple, keep the SHIT out of the house. And the whole fcking world follows it.
Do you believe my views would make it to the power corridors, hell no. But I want to make others know of the fire they've been playing with.

All other countries keep their proxies out of their house. Support proxies in other countries not in your own.

Think of America with Mujahideen.

Think of Iran with Hezbollah.

Think of the Saudis and the groups they support and fund.

Think of the Russians.

India too supported LTTE in Sri Lanka till 1980s. Even if one were to accept that India supports BLA, then they are in Pakistan.

Pakistan, I believe is the only country that has created proxies of its own citizens and is keeping them in their own country. That's a very bad idea. If at all, Pakistan should have only supported local groups in Kashmir Valley fighting against India. That would have been far more wise.

Well I hope you won't be whining when the UN comes hard at Pakistan for proxies. And I couldn't really figure the mental brilliance behind the link between Hafiz Saeed and India's slave state. I must commend the stock of such intellect flooding defence.pk
I dint see that happening in the near future we live in a time when America and its allies are busy funding alqaida affiliates at wirst the action taken agaunst us by UN would be luke warn in nature some folks tend to exagerate the consiquences of our support for certaun anti India groups

Bangladesh should be an example for you i dont know about you but i dont really fancy that sort of an apparatus for Pakistan we need a pressure group in Kashnir by going against him we will harn our relation with the pressure groups or as i like to call then pur israr babdey

Let me explain it to you in simple words we have to deal with the devil for keeping our interests in Kashmir secure

Foreign NGO funded and those with business interests with Jindal/Mittel and co. forget very easily that Modi himself is Hafiz Saeed of India.

And instead of highlighting fanatics on both sides they will do what they are paid for.

Oh well...for that DAWN, Geo and Tribune... are doing pretty good job for their paymasters.
If he is guilty prove him guilty in a Pakistani court till then he is as guilty or innocent as modi

Btw this case is slightly similar to shahid masood case i think a small time ban would be enough @django @The Sandman @Moonlight

Sure, With pleasure. Make a note of following links.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.586189
You appear to be batting zero here. From now on if you want me to read further into your replies you'll have to provide definitive excerpts from the articles you link to "prove" your case.

Duh coming from a zionist where peoples are jailed and punished for not joining IDF women are forced to shave their heads so they won't date a goyim
Another Pakistani batting zero.

You mean something on lines of snowden ? Every state on this fair planet is run for the convenience of those in power so quit your hypocrisy.
It seems you are aware that you are trying to stretch a rubber band into a bungee rope. Give up: just as some people are better or worse than others, so are some governments better or worse to their citizens than others.

Dawn has been posting deliberate negative articles for a long while now on its online media, I unsubscribed from their facebook page couple of months ago. And these arn't the articles where you hope it will stir up public interest to solve a issue, its just attention grabbing journalism to attract the readers who are curious for anti Pakistan material.

Its no secret Jhang group want entry into non Pakistani markets, they tried it with Geo, and the anti Pakistan approach backfired. Now they are doing it with Dawn online versions.

Baboon logic Shahid Masood insults institutions by spreading false rumors Cyril promotes press freedom

Dr shahid masood has said tht there are 2-3 sources, (who either have leaked classified info, or falsified it..any one of them is possible) these sources are, a federal minister, an important one, press secretary of PM, and some one form punjab bureaucracy..but the main source is a federal minister.. Even other ministers are taking his name

While Shahid .masiod didnt reveal the name of tht federal minister, i am atleast 90%sure tht the federal minister is none other than Parvez Rasheed...i can place my bet on him..
So while Dawn must be taken to task... The real culprits are those sources who either leaked or falsified classified info... So those sources, must face treason trail and be immediately put in jail....

Agree. Take his (Pervez Rasheed) diatribe against the army generals just recently and connect the dots, everything becomes clear. My take is , nothing of the sort happened in the meeting, but Pervez Rasheed, being a spin doctor he is, passed on the false information to Dawn, to put Army in bad light, specially at the time when Pakistan and India relations are tense, and also show the world that government, which is under pressure on the charges of corruption, is being tough with the man in uniform.

I had been pin pointing Dawn's nefarious articles for a long time. It is a newspaper with an agenda, pity it used to be such an objective newspaper.
What don't you find "objective" about Dawn's exclusive?
I mentioned few days back when this story came about that Cyril is going yo be in trouble and he totally deserves it. I cannot be any more pleased!
You do realize the contrast between this sentence and your previous one, don't you?

Nawaz Sharif probably does not realize the repercussions. A decision, he will continue to regret his whole life.

This story just got much bigger. International media will quote the story and this action against the writer made the story much more credible.
I hope Cyril stays safe and doesn't get shot by namaloom afraad

If he is guilty prove him guilty in a Pakistani court till then he is as guilty or innocent as modi

This is exactly the point I was making.

People who are jumping on Hafiz Saeed should demand the same from Modi. Both should be prosecuted by courts and if Modi's verdict is accepted by Indians (he was exonerated), so should they accept for HS as well.

India too supported LTTE in Sri Lanka till 1980s. Even if one were to accept that India supports BLA, then they are in Pakistan.

Yes, we know that India is supporting her proxies via her "cultural centers" in Afghanistan.

Quite a clever move that one....BUT, very very bad for the peace in the region!

And besides, what about Swami, Modi, Devil and countless other terrorists roaming freely in India?

And soon Brahamdas Bugti going to join them?

PS: Was it DAWN, "champion of Freedom of Expression" who recently fired an anchor because she did a program on Kashmir reflecting Pakistani view?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom