What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

Why should we act against him on India,s behalf?

Because he is an internationally recognized terrorist ? please don;t act though, as long as Hafeez exists, he will forever be a black mark on the so called "Kashmir struggle"... Hafeez is more useful alive for India than dead.

Because he is an internationally recognized terrorist ? please don;t act though, as long as Hafeez exists, he will forever be a black mark on the so called "Kashmir struggle"... Hafeez is more useful alive for India than dead.
The courts freed him if anyone has proof they should approach a good lawyer

Right............do even Pakistanis trust their civilian courts ? :lol: Admit it , your National heroes are people who have murdered Indians in the Hundreds...:disagree:
It would be very nice of you if you dont ridicule our honourable courts :)

What happened to innocent till proven guilty?
Lets not assume things i support him because of his charity organization

It would be very nice of you if you dont ridicule our honourable courts :)

What happened to innocent till proven guilty?
Lets not assume things i support him because of his charity organization

Pakistanis themselves are known to ridicule your own courts for letting terrorists go scott free. :P As for Hafeez, the world knows and acknowledges he is a terrorist, except Pakistanis...

Why would acting against him involve India? Why can't we act against him on OUR BEHALF?

It won't be received well by your populace, I am expecting riots in the street if that happened...

It won't be received well by your populace, I am expecting riots in the street if that happened...
There wont be any roits. The Jihadist group has lost its appeal to masses and now only restricted to show of street power. Just like abandoning the militancy support to IoK did more harm than the good, abandoning these assets will also yield more diplomatic goodwill than harm to the country's interests.

There wont be any roits. The Jihadist group has lost its appeal to masses and now only restricted to show of street power. Just like abandoning the militancy support to IoK did more harm than the good, abandoning these assets will also yield more diplomatic goodwill than harm to the country's interests.

Sooner or later the likes of Hafeez, Masood and Salahuddin has to pay.... I don't think Pakistan has ever abandoned the support of militancy in Kashmir...

Why should we act against him on India,s behalf?
here's something for you so as to how world sees him now. He's a more of a liability than an asset
http://eptoday.com/wake-up-call-to-anti-terrorism-ayatollahs/
http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/jeddah-suicide-bomber-pakistani-national/

Sooner or later the likes of Hafeez, Masood and Salahuddin has to pay.... I don't think Pakistan has ever abandoned the support of militancy in Kashmir...
Your thinking doesn't change the ground reality. If militancy was indeed behind IoK then Indian wouldn't have been under such pressure and would rather simply dump the blame on Pakistan.

Your thinking doesn't change the ground reality. If militancy was indeed behind IoK then Indian wouldn't have been under such pressure and would rather simply dump the blame on Pakistan.

I know the ground reality of Kashmir quiet well, i have personally been there and spoken to people. Local insurgency is in decline, "freedom" does not have the support anymore. Only way Jihadis can get support for their militancy is by bringing in religion, which has worked with the local Jihadi sunni's in the valley. Go look at the slogans they raise, watch the interviews, its plainly related to wahabi Islam and not "freedom". Shia's, Buddhists and Hindus want to be a part of India.. Your "freedom movement" is restricted to one sect in one religion.

I know the ground reality of Kashmir quiet well, i have personally been there and spoken to people. Local insurgency is in decline,
If it is in decline than whats been happening for last six months or so? And its not cooling down.
"freedom" does not have the support anymore. Only way Jihadis can get support for their militancy is by bringing in religion, which has worked with the local Jihadi sunni's in the valley. Go look at the slogans they raise, watch the interviews, its plainly related to wahabi Islam and not "freedom". Shia's, Buddhists and Hindus want to be a part of India.. Your "freedom movement" is restricted to one sect in one religion.
For freedom, there are two concepts
1-Freedom from India
3-Self Reliance
In either way, Indian actions are merely facilitating a switch between the two, not helping India's cause.

Why would acting against him involve India? Why can't we act against him on OUR BEHALF?

Even if you do, it will now be considered as submission to India, and that is an irony.

Only institution which may survive the blunt of doing so is your army and even they will lose quite of their fan base.

for me Leaking news is nothing! the thing is how can a civilian asked question from Respectable general, and that news was leaked. that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom