What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

I,ll tell you that after you tell me real stance of pmln
Some say their minister informed Almeida and he is just being trampled in an inter institutional fight

Some folks here even want another Hussain Haqani clone in shape of Cyril

brother,

please distinguish between government and PML N.
i don't know about PML N stance, but i know what government did for addressing army's grievance is fine.

and for your information Pervaiz khattak is also in that meeting!

DAWN has been playing this kind of fishy games since 1965
Few years ago DAWN posted a news where it said, OBL claimed to have to nuclear weapons. . Dawn is working against military ....today again published Modi point of view as main headline.

Last edited:
Few years ago DAWN posted a news where it said, OBL claimed to have to nuclear weapons. . Dawn is working against military ....today again published Modi point of view as main headline.
Why not close it down or take it to Supreme Court for review?

The thing is, it is very obvious that the military and the civilian leadership are on the same page, in one of the few times in our history.

It is Indian propaganda of trying to turn the Pakistan public against the military, by calling the civilian leadership "good" and the military leadership as "bad". Almeida might have verified the source and cross checked it, but it does not mean this story was cooked up or was correct.

You would not have seen such virulent denials from the PM's office if there was some truth to the story. But the civilian and military relationship is very good, as good as it's ever been in the history of this country.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom