What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

Anyone with even the slightest of moral courage to speak up?
To be honest aww but speaking truth cost so much here,anyway Difa e Pakistan Counsil backed by establishment no doubt in it we are still confused to have Sarkari patriots who can fight in need time and interesting thing is that PMLN in Punjab have his own assets as well and Difa e Pakistan plus PMLN assets (few) mixed up and now it's hard to find out who need to be eliminate and who have roof to carry on.
Now the question is that does we need them personally I don't think so. We are all core to patriot and don't need Sarkari patriots to help us out in trouble WE are all stand together and fight ( in any shape ) for country. It's time to terminate our militants wings be it political or establishment one.

I hope Cyril stays safe and doesn't get shot by namaloom afraad

Yes... Hope he stays safe. He is marked now. Journalists have come out totally in his support. Encouraging signs for Pakistan.

I would support those assets over pro India goons atleast those assets helped us in Earthquake and Floods
Why than you cry if MQM has militant wing same time they doing humanity work as well, No? Don't be confuse make up your mind. In Difa e Pakistan council more than half of groups are banned one and coming up with new names. Sanp ka kam hai dasna wo dasse ga not today may be another day?

Why than you cry if MQM has militant wing same time they doing humanity work as well, No? Don't be confuse make up your mind. In Difa e Pakistan council more than half of groups are banned one and coming up with new names. Sanp ka kam hai dasna wo dasse ga not today may be another day?
Aswj par ban ka mein hami hoan par fif par nahi un donoan ko elehda karna agenciyon ka kaam hay

Aswj par ban ka mein hami hoan par fif par nahi un donoan ko elehda karna agenciyon ka kaam hay
O bhai yehi tou ladai hai(^-^) boys need Sarkari patriots and so as PMLN his assets and both are mulla Tolla:undecided:

O bhai yehi tou ladai hai(^-^) boys need Sarkari patriots and so as PMLN his assets and both are mulla Tolla:undecided:
Fif ko ban karna khatarnaak hoga aur is sey india ki khushi key elawa kuch nahi milna but asej ko ban karney say mein nokar sahaba da guys pakrey jayein gay

Fif ko ban karna khatarnaak hoga aur is sey india ki khushi key elawa kuch nahi milna but asej ko ban karney say mein nokar sahaba da guys pakrey jayein gay
As I mentioned earlier WE ( me and you ) Fight for our country in case of war!( in any shape ) don't you? Get rid of from these mulla party for once they have their own interests and bite us when they get power.

Nothing to prove that Dawn is actually in trouble.

The news was leaked by certain quarters. Like Army controls Punjab police and is not allowing Punjab government to take action against groups like JEM, JED:lol:...

Last edited:
Today Geo and Arynews gave a courage to recently high level conference agenda leak. How this important conference agenda reach to Dawn reporters . Few days ago army raise the question to NS , about leaked report. Who leaked and why statements been twisted by Dawn. Govt put Dawn reporters on ECL list due to military pressure. Reporters will be remain on ECL until investigation complete.

Shahid Masod discuss recent standoff in detail.

Last edited:
They did not acted on their own. Ganjas media cell led by Maryam safdar is responsible for all this. Everything happened knowingly & willingly. Ganja & co are national security threat & Gen. Raheel is wrong in supporting these bastards.

1103797011-1.jpg

1103797011-2.gif

So the meeting took place for sure. DAWN's report is indeed vindicated by the "Askari Zaraye". What I find hallarious is that if the "facts were twisted" as the sources in the military put it, then what were the real facts? Was it that military told the government to act against Hafiz Saeed and Co or face international isolation? :lol:

DAWN is not is trouble, it has political links to PMLN. Chairman of PIA is brother of wife of DAWN owner. for all intents and purposes, the wife runs the newspaper.

DAWN is not is trouble, it has political links to PMLN. Chairman of PIA is brother of wife of DAWN owner. for all intents and purposes, the wife runs the newspaper.
The point is what was so secret about this meeting? Can't our establishment talk about or act against Hafiz and Co in open?

Back
Top Bottom