What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

I had been pin pointing Dawn's nefarious articles for a long time. It is a newspaper with an agenda, pity it used to be such an objective newspaper.
I mentioned few days back when this story came about that Cyril is going yo be in trouble and he totally deserves it. I cannot be any more pleased!

Spreading hate, lies & rumour is not journalism at all.
It's certainly not about freedom of speech either.

Any fabrication against the state apparatus is to be considered a lie and has to be dealt with that way.

When Sharif could not hold on against army, what did this poor reporter thought? The illusion of democracy in Pakistan might have made him a bit brave. Pakistan is quickly learning from their all weather friends.

Nothing , Nawaz is shrewd enough :
1)Leaking/Planted the story (someone from his own party)
2)Posing himself moderate to outside world
3)Divert attention from Panama
4)Making ground for 30th October that Establishment is after him
5)Putting Cyril on ECL (without touching the whistle blower)
6)Make it Establishment vs Journalist/Media Issue

Well articulated job by "Civilians".Winner is NZ in all this game.

:coffee: Now if the story was false , no doubt civil action may be needed to determine why such a false story was published

Now how can a news paper know what happens in Parliament ? Or how can they know the discussion between Military or Civilian body ?

Its a news paper and likely a intern who wrote the article , if they have proof of who backed that claim then they should produce evidence other wise they should face legal proceedings to start fake rumors

It used to be a good newspaper, critical of govt at times. But it never worked against national interest.

Before it was hijacked by all those foreign NGO funded people...
What is the national interest? Is this the national interest?
leaders-of-difaepakistan-council-shaikh-rasheed-ahmad-hafiz-muhammad-picture-id538257152

It is said Don't teach your father how to make babies.
Army brought NS in and now he thinks he can outsmart them.

bhai Atizaz Ahsan gave a whole speech on non-state actors in Parliment, it's just not Dawn. I'm not going to blame anyone but our policy towards Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and Maulna Abdul Aziz is wrong. We can't allow them to operate in Pakistan. They don't serve Pakistan's interest.

What is the national interest? Is this the national interest?
leaders-of-difaepakistan-council-shaikh-rasheed-ahmad-hafiz-muhammad-picture-id538257152
17863_270665372932_731052932_3367940_7972688_n11.jpg

Is this the national interest?
Clearly both are not the national interests. Dissent and opposing a national narrative are two separate things. A good balance between conformity and dissent does wonders but not being propaganda mouthpiece!

bhai Atizaz Ahsan gave a whole speech on non-state actors in Parliment, it's just not Dawn. I'm not going to blame anyone but our policy towards Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and Maulna Abdul Aziz is wrong. We can't allow them to operate in Pakistan. They don't serve Pakistan's interest.
There is a way to handle this. You cannot create a rukkus on this issue. Things get done quietly. This story gave enough boost to Indian propaganda and narrative building to last a decade.

View attachment 342622
Is this the national interest?
Clearly both are not the national interests. Dissent and opposing a national narrative are two separate things. A good balance between conformity and dissent does wonders but not being propaganda mouthpiece!
I couldn't really understand the point in picture.What is the national narrative?

They are fcking state assets.
Look nobody wants to see the black hole sized hole in NAP allowing some groups to roam free while cracking down on some of one's choice
And Cyril is not the first one who's been handed over the certificate of treason. Just a month ago the same patrotards handed over the same certificate to Moeed Yousuf for criticizing the NAP as well
https://www.dawn.com/news/1283790/not-really-a-plan

And where are these lot camped? In Punjab and Capital is the answer. And who isn't allowing Rangers operation in Punjab and Islamabad? Yes, you guessed correct --> PMLN!

Yet another petty reminder that Pakistan is run for the convenience of those in power, not for its citizenry.
Duh coming from a zionist where peoples are jailed and punished for not joining IDF women are forced to shave their heads so they won't date a goyim

And where are these lot camped? In Punjab and Capital is the answer. And who isn't allowing Rangers operation in Punjab and Islamabad? Yes, you guessed correct --> PMLN!
Do Rangers and Army need any premission, if any to act against the so called terrorists? They don't ask for it in Balochistan and Karachi what makes you believe that they would need any in Punjab.

Mother of Insurgents, Mother of Taliban and Mother of Lej all three can be seen holding eachother's hand. Whose backing these three got? And the on the extreme left is the chaprasi turned political guru of the head of a famous political party in Pakistan. maybe @fatman17 can enlighten me about what other kind of terrorists are left aside from these three? and why Army would need any approval from provincial government to act in Punjab?

Last edited:
Point to an instance when Israel banned a non-violent Israeli reporter from leaving the country simply because he or she was critical of the government; otherwise, your rant is unmerited.
Rather the Zionazis just shot them
10171300_325231504336397_2553466690237889046_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom