What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

Dawn should be punished?

blame the sources who provided the information to defame the army

So?

Classified information is being leaked regularly in the said media outlets which is compromising intelligence sources & methods.

Also by planting fabricated stories to endanger the national security.

Once you have stopped closing down all those foreign funded NGOs and institutions which these NGOs have been financing, on similar pretexts in India, come back and talk, until then just zip it.
most of the crackdowns on foreign NGOs are driven by political considerations rather than national security issues

most of the crackdowns on foreign NGOs are driven by political considerations rather than national security issues

Yeah yeah.. whatever.

Ask your Modi and he'll tell you why he did it.

And he'll do it for any media or any organization for that matter in a split second, if he thinks they are endangering national security.

So just stop playing as if you are some sort of cradle of "freedom of speech" in India.

BTW, have you dropped sedition charges on that member of assembly who just said "Pakistan is not hell"?

Yeah yeah.. whatever.

Ask your Modi and he'll tell you why he did it.

And he'll do it for any media or any organization for that matter in a split second, if he thinks they are endangering national security.

So just stop playing as if you are some sort of cradle of "freedom of speech" in India.

BTW, have you dropped sedition charges on that member of assembly who just said "Pakistan is not hell"?

those sedition charges were not filed by the government. i am sure it will be thrown out by any sane judge. plus she is a congress party MLA. she will be protected by her partymen

those sedition charges were not filed by the government. i am sure it will be thrown out by any sane judge. plus she is a congress party MLA. she will be protected by her partymen

As I said, first put your own house in order before lecturing us.

To summarize: Any evil that India accuses others to have, she herself has ten times more of that.

As I said, first put your own house in order before lecturing us.

To summarize: Any evil that India accuses others to have, she herself has ten times more of that.

there are no lectures here. india could care less what happens between your army and your politicians

:lol: So much for press freedom in Pakistan. I can never imagine such thing in India.

Showing the the reality to public is not a crime but it should be appreciated. Strongly condemn any pressure on DAWN due to the story. The story showed the real picture of where both parties are wrong.

Showing the the reality to public is not a crime but it should be appreciated. Strongly condemn any pressure on DAWN due to the story. The story showed the real picture of where both parties are wrong.

does your army have internal debates over the course of action it needs to take ?

:lol: So much for press freedom in Pakistan. I can never imagine such thing in India.
Don't start me talking about your press where stories are fabricated to please the Janta not to show the reality. Our media is way much stronger and independant than indian media.

does your army have internal debates over the course of action it needs to take ?
I don't know what is your question here. So i can't answer it. Be specific about what you want to ask

Back
Top Bottom