What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

Dr shahid masood has said tht there are 2-3 sources, (who either have leaked classified info, or falsified it..any one of them is possible) these sources are, a federal minister, an important one, press secretary of PM, and some one form punjab bureaucracy..but the main source is a federal minister.. Even other ministers are taking his name

While Shahid .masiod didnt reveal the name of tht federal minister, i am atleast 90%sure tht the federal minister is none other than Parvez Rasheed...i can place my bet on him..
So while Dawn must be taken to task... The real culprits are those sources who either leaked or falsified classified info... So those sources, must face treason trail and be immediately put in jail....
Must be Khawaja Asif.

Must be Khawaja Asif.

No.. I dont think so...while he has been vocally against the military in the past, esp his parliaments speech, during mush time...but i still think he wont be.... He has been trying to mend his ties with military leadership for quite some time..and has been supporting them..and he has been extremely vocal against india too ...on its agression..... While you will never listen a word against india from pervez rasheed... On 30th sep, just 2 days after sir gi kal strike drama, when tensions were extremely high,mparvez rasheed gave a speech in public ke Pakistan ko barbaad karein ye gernail, aur theek karein nawaz sharif.. He said this publicly just two days after sir gi kal strike drama... Have u ever heard a word against india or supporting kashmir from Parvez rasheed? Ho na ho...ye Parvez rasheed hi hai

Dr shahid masood has said tht there are 2-3 sources, (who either have leaked classified info, or falsified it..any one of them is possible) these sources are, a federal minister, an important one, press secretary of PM, and some one form punjab bureaucracy..but the main source is a federal minister.. Even other ministers are taking his name

While Shahid .masiod didnt reveal the name of tht federal minister, i am atleast 90%sure tht the federal minister is none other than Parvez Rasheed...i can place my bet on him..
So while Dawn must be taken to task... The real culprits are those sources who either leaked or falsified classified info... So those sources, must face treason trail and be immediately put in jail....
Great analysis!!
I just watched Dr Shahid's program but I'm curious to know what information did he leak so I want a link to that source and read myself :)

I would request people make a difference between the national interest and this corrupt govt's interests. The info leaked does not against the interest of the country but against these traitors who are betraying the nation and the army especially at the time when we needed to be united. But NS and Co are a threat to the national security and it is the job of RS to remove them and dispatch them to hell straight away otherwise we cannot defend our country in case of an attack with traitors sitting in govt.

I have doubts of involvement of the famous media cell working under THE lady, gone wrong again here.

buzz off, don't you have enough entertainment provided by your own politicians from past rapist president to future rapist president.

Yet another petty reminder that Pakistan is run for the convenience of those in power, not for its citizenry.

Certainly not for traitors, Just like How zionist states barrs and undermines anti zionist people, How different is that ?
Point to an instance when Israel banned a non-violent Israeli reporter from leaving the country simply because he or she was critical of the government; otherwise, your rant is unmerited.

Typical blabbering about cross border terrorism and what not. The fault lies in your own governance. Muslim areas are the lowest in terms HDI in India, hence it is very easy for them to go against the state.

unfortunately for you that seems to be true in many many countries. India, US, UK, France, Germany .....as an educated person shouldn't you see beyond pot shots and look for patterns that will clue you into what's wrong? may be it is religious, may be it is social, may be cultural...I don't know but just taking pot shots at India or anyone else is only going to keep you in the dark

on the one hand, impressed about Dawn taking a stand.
on the other, disgusted but not surprised that after a momentary glimpse of wanting to stop terrorism and warning the ISI and military to stop supporting jihadi outfits, the Pak govt has been forced to deny that.

I hope sufficient number of Pakistanis will see what the truth is and ask their military to stop supporting terrorists

yet not disgusted by what is coming from the other side of the border, two three times a day and even a bhangi is giving statements. Pakistanis are proud that their military is able to put a tape on politicians.

On a totally different note, Do you know that on Pakistani Passport, one can travel to any where but israel?

Incorrect. That would depend on the country that people holding Pakistani passports wish to travel to :D.

I said it before that article sounded more like script of some movie then based on reality.

Zia ul Haq ki lid sey niklay Altaf Hussain aur Nawaz ki tatti chatney waley zara pehley apney apnay quidein kay mazi par nazar dorayein
Saath mein yeh bhi bata daytay keh Zia ul Haq kis ki lidd say paida hua tha?

Saath mein yeh bhi bata daytay keh Zia ul Haq kis ki lidd say paida hua tha?
Jali kiya pata tha jo sab sey barey anti establishment dramay baaz bantey hain unhoan nay hi to har amir ki tatti khai

Jali kiya pata tha jo sab sey barey anti establishment dramay baaz bantey hain unhoan nay hi to har amir ki tatti khai
Janab e wala, Zia ul Haq Bhutto ki lidd say nikla aur Bhutto Ayub Khan ki lidd say.

All these are the same, corrupt generals and politicians. Pakistan armed forces are nothing but a vested interest group in cahoots with the politicians. They are no saints.

Back
Top Bottom