What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

Janab e wala, Zia ul Haq Bhutto ki lidd say nikla aur Bhutto Ayub Khan ki lidd say.

All these are the same, corrupt generals and politicians. Pakistan armed forces are nothing but a vested interest group in cahoots with the politicians. They are no saints.
You want to know why Zia ul Haq and Musharaf became Chief of Arny staff?
Because of apna babda mentality of Nawaz and Bhutto and still he wants to repeat sane mistake

Thats gross generalization someare good some are bad we shoukd have a mechanism in place to go after the bad one,s but that doesnot mean we ridicule our army at a time when war is on the horizon
There is a time and place for everything in India they file treason charges against those who criticize their army nowdays and put media bans on them

And deflecting criticism on army when Nawaz,s *** is on the stove wouldnt solve the problem

@Lavrentiy @Zibago ......Take a deep breath and then post on forum....Don't fight like kids....:-) :pakistan:
Bhai jaan mujhay baboon leagiyon aur tafoo sandhay waloan nay apney fb pages sey bhi block kar diya hay

Aman ki Ayesha ki jo baat kartey thay un ko designated dungholes nay moan par thapar marey aur unhoan nay mujhay block kar diya

Bhai jaan mujhay baboon leagiyon aur tafoo sandhay waloan nay apney fb pages sey bhi block kar diya hay

Aman ki Ayesha ki jo baat kartey thay un ko designated dungholes nay moan par thapar marey aur unhoan nay mujhay block kar diya

Why care? Just leave them. Blind worship of any personality is too stupid thing to do

Below is a short clip of Live with Dr. Shahid Masood program where he is referring to a "Wifaaqi Wazir: Federal Minister" who according to him leaked the info...

IMHO as others also have mentioned above Mr. Cyril's timing was really bad as in these times all energies should be used to bring a sense of Unity and cohesion between Civil and Military establishments.

So if a news is revealed about a civilian trolling and ridiculing the incompetent FA Pass generals in a meeting, its called as leak of State Secrets. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sore losers and cry babies are these so-called military officers. Perhaps the hubris of the DG ISI is equivalent to National Security.:lol::lol::lol:

You can't do your damn job. More than 70,000 people have died in the war on terror and yet your egos are so sky high that you are in tantrums over being criticised.
---------------------------------------------------
Jingoists will now call me a false-flagger and plead to the mods to ban me because I have hurt their delicate sensitivities. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not at all, but the pathetic quality of presentation implies an uncouth background and generally no suggestion of current or future positive input to this thread.

How is Dawn in trouble? Its freedom of speech that is in trouble.

You know when you know a paper is holding govt accountable and is doing a decent job? The right wing does mental and calls it anti national....

I've seen lots of Pakistani members hate on DAWN, calling it an extention of RAW etc etc...similarly, I've seen Indian members go after NDTV - they're Pro Pakistan/Pro terrorist...libtards etc etc

I have always said, DAWN, Tribune and GEO group are foreign NGO funded media outlets which have been endangering Pakistan's national security with so many fabricated news items and stories.

Right time to shut these down, just like USA or any other country in the world would do!

on the one hand, impressed about Dawn taking a stand.
on the other, disgusted but not surprised that after a momentary glimpse of wanting to stop terrorism and warning the ISI and military to stop supporting jihadi outfits, the Pak govt has been forced to deny that.

I hope sufficient number of Pakistanis will see what the truth is and ask their military to stop supporting terrorists

So someone says that A staunchly snubbed B. However when questioned both A and B deny that ever happened with A now pressing charges against that someone for lying. But our Indian friends apparently know better than A and/or B about what happened. Kudos. No where else do they make them like you.

Certainly not for traitors, Just like How zionist states barrs and undermines anti zionist people, How different is that ?

What makes him a traitor ?? I read the article. that is the exactly the kind of debate Pakistani establishment needs to be having. Okay certain things should not be published.

I have always said, DAWN, Tribune and GEO group are foreign NGO funded media outlets which have been endangering Pakistan's national security with so many fabricated news items and stories.

Right time to shut these down, just like USA or any other country in the world would do!

USA does not go around shutting media outlets

Yeah right, publish some fabricated stories in the USA which endanger the national security and we'll see what FBI does with you.

the FBI has intervened in cases where classified information was released or intelligence sources & methods were compromised. i cannot think of a case where a fabricated story in itself has endangered national security

the FBI has intervened in cases where classified information was released or intelligence sources & methods were compromised. i cannot think of a case where a fabricated story in itself has endangered national security

So?

Classified information is being leaked regularly in the said media outlets which is compromising intelligence sources & methods.

Also by planting fabricated stories to endanger the national security.

Once you have stopped closing down all those foreign funded NGOs and institutions which these NGOs have been financing, on similar pretexts in India, come back and talk, until then just zip it.

Back
Top Bottom