What's new

Dawn newspaper in trouble

You mean you're wishing to those kashmir wounded by Indian forces ?

that too. my good wishes to all except the cross border terrorists that ISI sends over. Hopefully ISI will listen to the Pak PM and stop this immoral practice

Pakistani civil & military establishments have known for years that certain media houses such as Jang group(Geo), Dawn and Express are obsessively pursing Anti-Pakistan policies and despite that no prudent steps were taken to put them in line. Pakistani's just wait for something to shake them before they can take any action, but by that time the damage is already done.

that too. my good wishes to all except the cross border terrorists that ISI sends over. Hopefully ISI will listen to the Pak PM and stop this immoral practice
Cross border terroists LOl. Try something new its getting old now. As for supporting KAhnsirs we are just returning the favour of 71. ( though there no evidence that we are supporting them, but we should)

I am all for freedom of press; but there shud b a limit to mudslinging and allegations without proof...
The said piece is not a an opinion (which would be fine) but claims to report facts.... and if the report does not contain facts ... than yes author and publiction should pay a price..

Cross border terroists LOl. Try something new its getting old now. As for supporting KAhnsirs we are just returning the favour of 71. ( though there no evidence that we are supporting them, but we should)

try for what? I am not asking anything.

Dawn in the name of rating. But, it has some link with Indian NDTV. Because both has so much similarity in news publication.
and both face the wrath of pseudo nationalists all the time :D

From the reaction of his traitorship, I'm 100% sure the news is true and they have been caught of guard
Can anyone post the link to original report by Cyril

Dr shahid masood has said tht there are 2-3 sources, (who either have leaked classified info, or falsified it..any one of them is possible) these sources are, a federal minister, an important one, press secretary of PM, and some one form punjab bureaucracy..but the main source is a federal minister.. Even other ministers are taking his name

While Shahid .masiod didnt reveal the name of tht federal minister, i am atleast 90%sure tht the federal minister is none other than Parvez Rasheed...i can place my bet on him..
So while Dawn must be taken to task... The real culprits are those sources who either leaked or falsified classified info... So those sources, must face treason trail and be immediately put in jail....

Dr shahid masood has said tht there are 2-3 sources, (who either have leaked classified info, or falsified it..any one of them is possible) these sources are, a federal minister, an important one, press secretary of PM, and some one form punjab bureaucracy..but the main source is a federal minister.. Even other ministers are taking his name

While Shahid .masiod didnt reveal the name of tht federal minister, i am atleast 90%sure tht the federal minister is none other than Parvez Rasheed...i can place my bet on him..
So while Dawn must be taken to task... The real culprits are those sources who either leaked or falsified classified info... So those sources, must face treason trail and be immediately put in jail....
I tweeted Cyril that he should not worry. his foreign master will step in.
These people refused to stand with their county under the most dire circumstance. people like Fatima Bhutto & such are all rallying behind dawn.

on the one hand, impressed about Dawn taking a stand.
on the other, disgusted but not surprised that after a momentary glimpse of wanting to stop terrorism and warning the ISI and military to stop supporting jihadi outfits, the Pak govt has been forced to deny that.

I hope sufficient number of Pakistanis will see what the truth is and ask their military to stop supporting terrorists

Don't worry, such censorship never works in the long run. Dawn will survive and thrive, no matter what the government tries, thanks to 21st century technologies.

I tweeted Cyril that he should not worry. his foreign master will step in.
These people refused to stand with their county under the most dire circumstance. people like Fatima Bhutto & such are all rallying behind dawn.

True... Dawn must also be severly punished..they have pursued a nefarious agenda just like jang /geo for quite some time....but again i will repeat the main and bigger culprit is tht source and needs to be dealt more harshly.. Because it means tht our security and sensitive meetings / briefings by our security establishment are not safe either and some one can easily leak them to even the enemy or media in crucial times, either by leaking classified info or falsifying the info... So this more urgent and serious a matter and those persons/sources , esp the fed minister,( who i think is pervez rasheed) ....and others must be hanged...i would say they have purely committed treason

Back
Top Bottom