What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ofcourse india should wait more....so that flying saucers with laser guns are available to be inducted in IAF ;)
Eurofighter wont be enough for india's future wars.
right now our mkis are enough for any paf type threat...and let me tell you we are not in hurry else deal would have signed earlier.....and don't forget eurofighter/rafale would not be alone the big daddy fgfa would be coming in future too.

Put a break on these logical posts as Safriz has allready made it clear in his post #215 that he's here to troll.:)

yaar tum log to mazay bhi nahi lenay detay ;)
btw...if something lingers for this long..its natural for people to stop taking it seriously and make fun of it.
you cant blame me of making fun of this thread....i read biweekly update on MMRCA predicting an end to thos soap opera....and yet it continues.

yeh to kum.kum walay dramay say bhee lamba ho gaya.

and here here...even wikipedia calls it "mmrca competition"
http:\\Indian MRCA competition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same as xfactor competition..... or something..
there isnt any other defence contract anywhere in the world which has been drummed up so much...for so long..
usually it happend quietly without making it a popularity stunt.

and here here...even wikipedia calls it "mmrca competition"
http:\\Indian MRCA competition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same as xfactor competition..... or something..
there isnt any other defence contract anywhere in the world which has been drummed up so much...for so long..
usually it happend quietly without making it a popularity stunt.

Wooo what a revelation.Dude, everybody knows its a competition.Like the japanese or the brasil fx-2, the sheer numbers make it catchy.

Between Brasil and japan didnt finalise too. We are the first one to choose from the newer ones. quite trendy ..Isnt it?

And thank god we have waited this long. If it was chosen at once it would have been all Mirages.

But with all these years we get the most modern one available in the fighter market.

This is a pic of MMS with Sarkozy 1 day back.
BL04_P1_MANMOHAN_G2_826635e.jpg

But question is - are we inducting the planes today to fight today or, future..We have waited more than 8 years fo these..If another 1 year delay means Better product, then i say we should go for it..

However best option is to scuttle the deal completely and concentrate on home developed options...

No the ques is are EF partners really willing to upgrade this plane as we all know that the financial condition of these countries is not good and they are going for F35 anyway.But French are 100% dedicated to Rafales. :smokin:

Just uploaded an awesome video... enjoy...

OMG!!! I jus love this bird....... how can anyone not????? rafale rafale rafale.... we want rafale!!!!!!!!
Btw spark din't know you flew planes under the guise of michael lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom