What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking again the same question.

At war times would India may like supplies from 1 country or 5-6 ones?:pop:

I have answered that question. If we have ToT and license to manufacture spares, we are dependent on none. And in war times, if we have the technology, we wont be waiting for a green signal to manufacture spares ourselves.
To add, the critical technology is cornered by Germany and UK. It is not 5-6, it is 2. All the technology to produce the fighters will be available with these two. So 5 or 6 is a wrong number.

3rd the one we are relying on during wartime is unreliable even in peace time. So I think you know my answer.

I haven't read all the pages back so i don't know what's going on in this thread.

Anyways who has won ?

I have answered that question. If we have ToT and license to manufacture spares, we are dependent on none. And in war times, if we have the technology, we wont be waiting for a green signal to manufacture spares ourselves.
To add, the critical technology is cornered by Germany and UK. It is not 5-6, it is 2. All the technology to produce the fighters will be available with these two. So 5 or 6 is a wrong number.

3rd the one we are relying on during wartime is unreliable even in peace time. So I think you know my answer.

Sorry we are not getting license to manufacture spares. It will come from the manufacturing country and we will assemble it in HAL.
Lots of jobs are at stake in UK over this .

good morning have a nice day and congs to all for refale dears so you guys select mirage-5000 for this contract ?;)

Imran Bhai, sab log MMRCA ko lekar pareshan hai, Is naajuk mauke par "Insaniyat" dikhana to door, kam se kam aapka "Trolliyat":devil: ko to ham par na barsaayiye. :D (No offence, just kidding)

Sorry we are not getting license to manufacture spares. It will come from the manufacturing country and we will assemble it in HAL.
Lots of jobs are at stake in UK over this .

The following Verifiable Cost Model(VCM) parameters will be considered:
1. Direct Acquisition Cost or Initial Cost including that of weapons and spares
2. Warranty for the first two years;
3. Licence Royalty for manufacture in India;
4. Cost of Transfer of Technology;
5. Cost of Initial Training
6. Operating costs like consumption of fuel and lubricants.

The following VCM parameters will be considered:
1. Direct Acquisition Cost or Initial Cost including that of weapons and spares
2. Warranty for the first two years;
3. Licence Royalty for manufacture in India;
4. Cost of Transfer of Technology;
5. Cost of Initial Training
6. Operating costs like consumption of fuel and lubricants.

1,2,4 to an extend,5,and 6 will be agreed upon.

1,2,4 to an extend,5,and 6 will be agreed upon.

License royalty for manufacture in India is a parameter for selection. the above is just digression from what you had claimed before.In your words it is just fanboy stuff. ;)

Imran Bhai, sab log MMRCA ko lekar pareshan hai, Is naajuk mauke par "Insaniyat" dikhana to door, kam se kam aapka "Trolliyat":devil: ko to ham par na barsaayiye. :D (No offence, just kidding)

to be honest why they are worry ? ye kya baby birth ho rahi hai ?:lol:you guys should be happy yaar .BTW i have 5 days off of i stop troliyat then my time will never pass i feel bor and stuck here .nothing more dear after Wednesday i will go office and become innocent again .:cool:

License royalty for manufacture in India is a parameter for selection. the above is just digression from what you had claimed before.In your words it is just fanboy stuff. ;)

yes the 4 plants in England and the other ones are gonna close soon .;)

And reports they getting ecstatic over Indian deal is propoganda.

india need them now not 2025 dear f-35 means no kickbacks for babus which hold files since 6 years :P

you cant understand the great wisdom behind delaying MMRCA..
IAF is waiting for the prices to drop......you see another few years and the eurofighter or rafael will be sold at scrap metal price...thats when MMRCA will be finalized....saving india monies.

Life cycle costs.

On the operations front, the Austrian Defense Ministry has allocated €32 million per annum for the deployment and maintenance of the jets, even though a calculation by the Rechnungshof has estimated operations for 1500 flight hours to cost €50 million a year, later even climbing to over €100 million a year after 2013. If those projections prove accurate, and without the implementation of financial adjustments, the Austrian armed forces would have to cover the additional Eurofighter operations costs with funds originally earmarked for other purposes.
According to Professor Heinz Gärtner from the Austrian Institute for International Affairs, “Austria’s main defense profile lies in international missions and disaster relief. For these tasks the Eurofighter is useless,” he told ISN Security Watch.
“Territorial defense is only of tertiary importance. The high acquisition and maintenance costs of the Eurofighter require necessary cuts in other areas, such as helicopters, armed vehicles, air lift and surveillance, reconnaissance and communication.”

Austria: Eurofighter Saga Continues / ISN

each operational Raptor will have cost US taxpayers perhaps £175m once the planned production run finishes. The price per Eurofighter which actually flies operationally in the RAF will probably be about the same, if current rumours of cost increases on the final batch are true. This seems like poor value; the Raptor appears to be every bit as much an agile, overpowered superfighter and it has Stealth too.

Raptor and Eurofighter go head to head ? The Register

For more on it refer to

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/84507-cost-buying-operating-fighters-its-effects-sales.html

you cant understand the great wisdom behind delaying MMRCA..
IAF is waiting for the prices to drop......you see another few years and the eurofighter or rafael will be sold at scrap metal price...thats when MMRCA will be finalized....saving india monies.
........who will take care for teh depreciation of INR ....??
Cost of MMRCA will only increase with time....
Only F-16 prices are comming down....

........who will take care for teh depreciation of INR ....??
Cost of MMRCA will only increase with time....
Only F-16 prices are comming down....

yep dear i think its because no more customers for f-16 and few remaining customers of f-16 which US don't wanna sold them so its neutral .but refale eu fighters are still better and there is more 10 to 15 years when they will go down in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom