What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Once you show the proof of shooting down the Sukhoi, don't forget to tag me.

Lol so the big story was that Pakistan Air Force conducted air strikes in Indian occupied Kashmir and shot down Two IAF aircraft. Why did IAF not defend their airspace, why did they not retaliate to an act of war by the Pakistanis. This proves that Kashmir is not part of India and it is disputed territory hence no retaliation .the current Indian legislature has no relevance as laws passed by them have no value. Kashmir will become Pakistan inshallah

KV

i dont believe in that . thats is why most Pakistanis wont discuss its a lot because we dont have proofs of that .
on the other hand the only face saving thing indians got on that humiliating day of 27 FEB is only the fake claim of downing an F-16 . (obviously no proofs again )
Lol. What face saving? Abhinandan was alert and did his job. Something your pilots didn't do the previous day Forget entering Indian territory, they gave a free pass in their own territory. Not just in the Kashmir that both sides claim - India entered into undisputed territory of KPK - unchallenged. If you are proud of that, I don't know what to say.

Lol so the big story was that Pakistan Air Force conducted air strikes in Indian occupied Kashmir and shot down Two IAF aircraft. Why did IAF not defend their airspace, why did they not retaliate to an act of war by the Pakistanis. This proves that Kashmir is not part of India and it is disputed territory hence no retaliation .the current Indian legislature has no relevance as laws passed by them have no value. Kashmir will become Pakistan inshallah

KV
I am sure deep down you must truly believe this fairytale.

Hold on, you did see the proof by PAF they released the video of striking Indian occupied territory in the day time . Where is the Indian proof? This is an open act of war against India after which the PAF proceeded to shoot two Indian aircraft. The Indians shot down a third aircraft of their own.

we came in the daytime and conducted air strikes on your territory why did IAF not retaliate? Why were the Indian armed forces so incapable of taking on a country with
1/2 the size of the military
1/7 the size of defence budget and finally a country 1/5th India’s size?

kv
What exactly did they hit? Even Pak claimed they did not hit anything.

You can follow his speeches as much as like
i follow his genius followers always educating us with "Make in India" facts and i wonder sometimes if that was the whole idea of Siri Modi g "Make in india" plan make lies make bs fact tames the bakhts!

wah g wah Genius hai Modi g

Nah I really want to visit India and escape Communism. India is paradise. More freedoms and no CCP propaganda. Just civilized people calmly discussing national affairs and doing their day to day things. Unlike China where we are all forced to build Uighur prisons as forced labor. So terrible. Must escape to India the dream country.
train your squat and your nose you might be given a job along with billions to fertilize Great India every morning!

Modi gs vision enjoy the nature while you fertilize the nature!

GENIUS!!!

Lol. What face saving? Abhinandan was alert and did his job. Something your pilots didn't do the previous day Forget entering Indian territory, they gave a free pass in their own territory. Not just in the Kashmir that both sides claim - India entered into undisputed territory of KPK - unchallenged. If you are proud of that, I don't know what to say.

just say WAH MODI G WAH!!! WAHHHH!!!!!

exactly with what ? was he carrying a 5th missile in his pocket?
233290_7469792_updates.jpg

i follow his genius followers always educating us with "Make in India" facts and i wonder sometimes if that was the whole idea of Siri Modi g "Make in india" plan make lies make bs fact tames the bakhts!

wah g wah Genius hai Modi g

train your squat and your nose you might be given a job along with billions to fertilize Great India every morning!

Modi gs vision enjoy the nature while you fertilize the nature!

GENIUS!!!

just say WAH MODI G WAH!!! WAHHHH!!!!!
You are doing a good job. Didn't know they had closet Sanghis in Pak. But oh well.

exactly with what ? was he carrying a 5th missile in his pocket?View attachment 652629
Very conveniently not showing the Serial Number of the R73 which funnily can't be seen anywhere in the wreckage itself. Lol.

This fighter can do a lot of damage but numbers aren't enough.pla has different types of fighter jets that can detect and destroy rafale.rafale can cause havoc on ground.indian problem is the numbers of rafale. India don't have much time left because war with China is now inevitable.

You are doing a good job. Didn't know they had closet Sanghis in Pak. But oh well.

Very conveniently not showing the Serial Number of the R73 which funnily can't be seen anywhere in the wreckage itself. Lol.

India didn't enter deep,only 5 to 6 kms before launching spice 2000. You turned cold before a possible air battle between two airforces. You didn't enter kpk. It's a lie.
Two su-30 pilots die in a road accidents just after feb27. What a coincidence. We aren't fools.

Ask IAF to share the serial number of missile to shame & put them to dust. Please help everyone to get out of this torture i.e. "I will not agree not matter how much evidence you share". The ill fated MiG's log book will put everything to rest once for all, if there is any to share.

I don't know why but seems like internet denial has no bounds.

New Delhi (July 19): The Indian Air Force is reportedly planning to deploy the first batch of Rafale fighter jets in the Ladakh sector soon after they arrive in India on July 27 to bolster India’s military position in the region amid ongoing border tension with China.

The possible deployment of the fighter jets in the Ladakh sector is also on the agenda of the IAF commanders’ three-day conference which will begin on Wednesday, PTI reported, citing military sources.

During the key meet, senior commanders of the Indian Air Force will discuss in detail the country's air defence system and also carry out an in-depth review of it. The conference will commence from July 22 and will be headed by Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria and attended by all seven of his commanders-in-chief.

Indian and Chinese forces have been locked in a bitter border standoff in eastern Ladakh since early May this year. The two sides started the disengagement process earlier this month in the first step towards de-escalation of border tensions.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...genda-of-key-iaf-commanders-3-day-meet/623972

Since you have answer for everything my good friend, can you define the time duration of "SOON" and what is the number to treat it as "First Batch"? I am asking for my own reasons that I can explain.

The video PAF released of Indian army brigade headquarter and how we missed it. It shows that PAF conducted air raids / real surgical strikes against 4 Indians targets in Indian occupied territory.

why did the IAF not retaliate? Is Indian land not sacred to you?
Looking forward to a similar video from the IAF on how they attacked the Pakistani target? There is no video as your pilots, when challenged jettisoned their ordinance and retreated.

still ... you fail to show a single single single proof of your claim.
So do you.

The video PAF released of Indian army brigade headquarter and how we missed it. It shows that PAF conducted air raids / real surgical strikes against 4 Indians targets in Indian occupied territory.

why did the IAF not retaliate? Is Indian land not sacred to you?
Looking forward to a similar video from the IAF on how they attacked the Pakistani target? There is no video as your pilots, when challenged jettisoned their ordinance and retreated.
Lol. Sure, why don't they release the videos with the audio of the pilots? Did Indians scramble jets and you ran dropping your bombs?

Ask IAF to share the serial number of missile to shame & put them to dust. Please help everyone to get out of this torture i.e. "I will not agree not matter how much evidence you share". The ill fated MiG's log book will put everything to rest once for all, if there is any to share.

I don't know why but seems like internet denial has no bounds.

Since you have answer for everything my good friend, can you define the time duration of "SOON" and what is the number to treat it as "First Batch"? I am asking for my own reasons that I can explain.
You claim to have the missile. Why not show its number?
Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat

If you make the claim the burden on proof is on you.
You have so many hours of Abhinandan footage too. He didn't know what narrative was being released by India. You must be having some footage of him in interrogation saying he didn't shoot the missile or didn't take down an F16. Release it.

You claim to have the missile. Why not show its number?
Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat

If you make the claim the burden on proof is on you.
You have so many hours of Abhinandan footage too. He didn't know what narrative was being released by India. You must be having some footage of him in interrogation saying he didn't shoot the missile or didn't take down an F16. Release it.

Oh man.... defendant can save a lot of time but seems like, India is nowhere found to deny accusation but wants to keep up with current status quo of online anonymous declines.

Abhinandan has already said that he was looking for a target and was shot down. All the missiles found as it is, shown in picture. What's there for serial number or not. IAF believes in shooting down an F-16, which I am sure was the ill fated Chopper in IoK, should have claimed further with more evidence. Since IAF has nothing to claim in concrete as compare to PAF showing all the missiles; the onus is there for those who still denies. Not to mention that you are talking about a court proceeding in a battle field. In battlefield, the one is shot, captured, shown to the world with all his missiles & downed plane; is the one at loosing end. for IAF, show an F-16 or show a missile serial number that hit it at all or at-least show anything to prove on Int'l fora.

What I said before, was a serious question man and that wasn't intended for more questions that doesn't matter.

Once you show the proof of shooting down the Sukhoi, don't forget to tag me.

Ask your air force boys where they got the Amraam missile piece from?

Also let us know How Abhinandhan who didn't even know where he was,
shoot down a F16 without firing a missile? Or does the Miog21 squirt cow urine to
shoot down F16's?

can you define the time duration of "SOON" and what is the number to treat it as "First Batch"? I am asking for my own reasons that I can explain
Within a week after they arrive (July 28/29).
First batch will have 5-6 jets.

Two su-30 pilots die in a road accidents just after feb27
No such thing happened. An admin branch officer died.

Back
Top Bottom