What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

too cute training from past two months haha...
Poor hans will be butchered like 40 kins of theirs haha

haha here read again what happened to 40 hans butchered by Indians not even getting decent burials lol.. chinaman shame shame haha

love how lille chinaman getting angry, read again haha

calm down little chinaman why u r going overboard with insults why coz its exposed Now ur chini reality how cowards u r for ur shame read again and see how coward and shameless ur army and chini govt is

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-for-soldiers-killed-in-india-skirmish-source

“THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT is pressuring the families of soldiers who died in a violent border clash with India in June not to conduct burials and in-person funeral ceremonies in an attempt to cover up an episode that Beijing appears to consider a blunder, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment.”

Typical from han tyrant king xi

“China still has not confirmed how many of its soldiers died as a result of the clash, though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished, along with at least 20 among the Indian military.”

AHAHAHAHAHA poor jai jais got so beaten dead we took half your claims and you will still not fight for it. Verified facts with photos of Indian brains coming out of Indian skulls. China losing a single soldier only comes from Paul Shinkman's writing in one publication. Unverified but good masturbation material for Tumba the little brown dothead.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...1960-claims-along-the-lac/article32133689.ece

If mighty Jai Hindi dotheads are so strong and killed so many so easy, they are really cowards now isn't it? Beaten people only in Paul Shinkman's articles. Meanwhile Russia, UK, USA, INDIA recognize at least 20 Indians skulls crushed in and little dotheads tied up like dogs while returned in shame to loser IA. Such mightiness of your IA is really just raping women and killing old people. Everything else India is making propaganda like your soldier killed Kashmir child's grandfather and then pose with photos with child. Against real men who can fight back. Your skulls are crushed and your territory claims put into rubbish bin. Again recognized by all. Enjoy your US News article by Paul Shinkman.

Calm down and read everything carefully not just Paul Shinkman's "US Intelligence claims" where US Intelligence in reality did not confirm any of this Indian bullshit.

This is why. 170cm Modi the professional surrenderer talk big deliver only surrenders.

too cute training from past two months haha...
Poor hans will be butchered like 40 kins of theirs haha

haha here read again what happened to 40 hans butchered by Indians not even getting decent burials lol.. chinaman shame shame haha

love how lille chinaman getting angry, read again haha

calm down little chinaman why u r going overboard with insults why coz its exposed Now ur chini reality how cowards u r for ur shame read again and see how coward and shameless ur army and chini govt is

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-for-soldiers-killed-in-india-skirmish-source

“THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT is pressuring the families of soldiers who died in a violent border clash with India in June not to conduct burials and in-person funeral ceremonies in an attempt to cover up an episode that Beijing appears to consider a blunder, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment.”

“China still has not confirmed how many of its soldiers died as a result of the clash, though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished, along with at least 20 among the Indian military.”

Calm down. The Chinese are simple people who come into our country begging for refuge. If they don't toe their Govt line, they will most likely be shot. Once they come here and after they are giving refuge, it's then only that they start singing dancing and praising India.

calm down little chinaman
Reported for use of racial slur ...

Calm down. The Chinese are simple people who come into our country begging for refuge. If they don't toe their Govt line, they will most likely be shot. Once they come here and after they are giving refuge, it's then only that they start singing dancing and praising India.
May be the funniest thing I've read in a while. Please explain why there is close to 60k Indian expats in China, compared to just 6000 Chinese expats in India? Surely there would be many more expats if the Chinese were begging for refuge in India lol

Reported for use of racial slur ...

May be the funniest thing I've read in a while. Please explain why there is close to 60k Indian expats in China, compared to just 6000 Chinese expats in India? Surely there would be many more expats if the Chinese were begging for refuge in India lol
Lol. Do you know the difference between expats and refugees?

Expats are generally highly paid executives who do jobs because of dearth of talent / skill in a country.
Refugees are generally people who are persecuted and beg to be let in. Like about 100k Chinese citizens living in India after begging to be let in.

Expats are generally highly paid executives who do jobs because of dearth of talent / skill in a country.
Refugees are generally people who are persecuted and beg to be let in. Like about 100k Chinese citizens living in India after begging to be let in.
I'm sorry but why would persecuted ppl in China want to seek refuge in India when there are so many better options?

He's has to talk about 1960s Tibetan Buddhist refugees who escaped to India. Dalai Lama these losers will also call a Chinese refugee :p:

So some Tibetan anti-China Bhuddists seek Indian acceptance just like Dalai Lama becomes Chinese all love to live in India even in 2020. See how these Indians talk and think?

Indians think the year is still 1959 and some Tibetan Bhuddists are 2020 Chinese refugees.

Here is an example of the low intellect wanting to troll but pretending to be civil.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan - this is an example of what we have to factor into when discussing Indian interaction and keeping it civil.

Now lets tackle your post - Simple people? A nation that had extreme poverty 40 years ago is on the verge of being the next superpower - lift millions out of poverty and pretty much leading in everything in the world - yet you label over a billion people with the same label? Poor generalization.
Begging for refuge? God sake man show some sense of decorum and stop throwing words that Indian are themselves world famous for. Why the hell Chinese be begging to get into a sh1thole like India where they may struggle to even feed themselves? I can go deeper but i will leave it their. Stop throwing stones as you are likely to get a brick back in your face.
I have yet to meet a Chinese soul that sings and dances and praises India - perhaps in a parallel universe but not on this earth.

India is supposedly going to throw the world famous "i will be ready 10 years ago" Rafale into a border dispute that according to most Indians has already been resolved and China have moved back. If that was the case why the rush to put a plane that hasn't been put through the vibrant tests any sane air force would put through? This could be more humiliating news for an air force that gives out colored medals to those that get shot down by the opposition. China need to put the kettle on and get ready to be told their tea is "fantashtic".

Last edited:
Here is an example of the low intellect wanting to troll but pretending to be civil.

@Mangus Ortus Novem - this is an example of what we have to factor into when discussing Indian interaction and keeping it civil.

Now lets tackle your post - Simple people? A nation that had extreme poverty 40 years ago is on the verge of being the next superpower - lift millions out of poverty and pretty much leading in everything in the world - yet you label over a billion people with the same label? Poor generalization.
Begging for refuge? God sake man show some sense of decorum and stop throwing words that Indian are themselves world famous for. Why the hell Chinese be begging to get into a sh1thole like India where they may struggle to even feed themselves? I can go deeper but i will leave it their. Stop throwing stones as you are likely to get a brick back in your face.
I have yet to meet a Chinese soul that sings and dances and praises India - perhaps in a parallel universe but not on this earth.

India is supposedly going to throw the world famous "i will be ready 10 years ago" Rafale into a border dispute that according to most Indians has already been resolved and China have moved back. If that was the case why the rush to put a plane that hasn't been put through the vibrant tests any sane air force would put through? This could be more humiliating news for an air force that gives out colored medals to those that get shot down by the opposition. China need to put the kettle on and get ready to be told their tea is "fantashtic".
That's a long rant. We give refuge to 100,000 Chinese citizens who have begged us for refuge.

They are simple people because they don't ever fight for their rights. They accepted the Emperors, the Japanese, the Communists as rulers and say whatever their current rulers say.

The rest of your rant is not worthy of a response because you are just doing it to prove your loyalty to the Chinese. I am sure even you aren't that ignorant.

@Musings @masterchief_mirza @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @SIPRA @serenity @vi-va @IblinI @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Ace of Spades @Mentee @_NOBODY_ @StormBreaker @newb3e @Feng Leng @Pangu

Well, well, well...

Modi said after Operation Swift Retort: If there was Raphaeel then India wouldn't had to see this day!

From Raptor-of-the-East to the Dogger-of-the-East now the Bestest Fighter in OurGalaxy with Meteor ... India has NO MORE Excuses!

Deployment is IndianOccupied Ladakh is 'Strong Message' ... how exactly?

The only thing missing is the IndianName for Rafale that the good Indians haven't come up with for this fighter!

Surely, Indianness will give Rafale a 'befitting' name...

they will come with another excuse and bakhts will defend it by providing bs "make in india" logic shameless creatures!

first they thumped their boobies that chahbar is exempt from US sanction and Maha Bharat has independent foreign policy and works for her benifit and continue trading with Iran but chahabar stalled they are thrown out of Iran!

then they claimed no Chinese intrusion into Laddakh but as per their own media sources china now claims more land than 1960 LAc agreement!!

kuttay hain laathi maro phir bhi dum hilaye gay!

as modi g saygsss

Bakht bano delusional chot** nai!

That's a long rant. We give refuge to 100,000 Chinese citizens who have begged us for refuge.
Just say ethnic Tibetans ... or Chinese citizens of Tibetan origin. You are confusing everyone by saying normal Chinese citizens, who I doubt would ever want to go to India.

As I mentioned above, please clarify your statement so we know you're talking about ethnic Tibetans going to India in the aftermath of 1959.

Nah I really want to visit India and escape Communism. India is paradise. More freedoms and no CCP propaganda. Just civilized people calmly discussing national affairs and doing their day to day things. Unlike China where we are all forced to build Uighur prisons as forced labor. So terrible. Must escape to India the dream country.

they will come with another excuse and bakhts will defend it by providing bs "make in india" logic shameless creatures!

first they thumped their boobies that chahbar is exempt from US sanction and Maha Bharat has independent foreign policy and works for her benifit and continue trading with Iran but chahabar stalled they are thrown out of Iran!

then they claimed no Chinese intrusion into Laddakh but as per their own media sources china now claims more land than 1960 LAc agreement!!

kuttay hain laathi maro phir bhi dum hilaye gay!

as modi g saygsss

Bakht bano delusional chot** nai!
You can follow his speeches as much as like

India already butchered double number of ur chinese bosses and Han King Xi not even giving thr decent burial as per han ways lol

Here latest report again says 35... I believe Indian source 40 heads crushed of han soldiers.

and fyi IA captured same rank and number of Pla soldiers ...
lol yeah and western media is your source while your military who was there failed to gave a single proof of 43 killing .:lol::lol:
why its always india who endsup with no proofs of their claim .
either its fake 2016 surgical strike (no proofs)
fake claim of downing an F-16 . (no proofs)
fake claim of killing 43 Chinese soldiers . (still no proofs)
why its always india ?

Just say ethnic Tibetans ... or Chinese citizens of Tibetan origin. You are confusing everyone by saying normal Chinese citizens, who I doubt would ever want to go to India.

As I mentioned above, please clarify your statement so we know you're talking about ethnic Tibetans going to India in the aftermath of 1959.
Chinese citizens are Chinese citizens - their ethnicity is of little consequence to us. There is no confusion.

Nah I really want to visit India and escape Communism. India is paradise. More freedoms and no CCP propaganda. Just civilized people calmly discussing national affairs and doing their day to day things. Unlike China where we are all forced to build Uighur prisons as forced labor. So terrible. Must escape to India the dream country.
Get in line and wait your turn. I shall pray the Chinese don't shoot you when you are trying to escape as was the case with these Chinese women and kids -

lol yeah and western media is your source while your military who was there failed to gave a single proof of 43 killing .:lol::lol:
why its always india who endsup with no proofs of their claim .
either its fake 2016 surgical strike (no proofs)
fake claim of downing an F-16 . (no proofs)
fake claim of killing 43 Chinese soldiers . (still no proofs)
why its always india ?
Lol. And what proof has China given of any killing?

The Indian media giving proof of dead Indians is acceptable. But not of dead Chinese?

Back
Top Bottom