What's new

Dalit Women's Aspirations in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I like secularism, which respects all religion. But awami league is not secularism, rather a hypocrite. Most of Hindus, Christians and other minorities don't really suffer a lot. I know because i went to an american based Chrisitan School in Bangladesh for 10 years.
Offcourse, if Bangladeshis get treated like **** in INdia, it is only natural for a sensible govt to take measures to take away rights from minorities in our country. I heard many arguements in this forum by Indians how Bangladeshis in Indian should be deported because they are a burden to their govt. In that logic, Hindus should be deported too, as they are a heavier burden to Bangladesh. We have seperated before due to different religious beliefs, therefore it only makes sense to send them .
I don't support any form of religious intolerance. This borderlines you call countries only belong in the human mind. God created land, man created boundaries. With the rise of population now and extreme population, it is only inevitable for people to migrate. Like you indans have literally reproduced all over the world, you should realize other countries also privileged to do it too.

Personally, I like secularism, which respects all religion. But awami league is not secularism, rather a hypocrite. Most of Hindus, Christians and other minorities don't really suffer a lot. I know because i went to an american based Chrisitan School in Bangladesh for 10 years.
Offcourse, if Bangladeshis get treated like **** in INdia, it is only natural for a sensible govt to take measures to take away rights from minorities in our country. I heard many arguements in this forum by Indians how Bangladeshis in Indian should be deported because they are a burden to their govt. In that logic, Hindus should be deported too, as they are a heavier burden to Bangladesh. We have seperated before due to different religious beliefs, therefore it only makes sense to send them .
I don't support any form of religious intolerance. This borderlines you call countries only belong in the human mind. God created land, man created boundaries. With the rise of population now and extreme population, it is only inevitable for people to migrate. Like you indans have literally reproduced all over the world, you should realize other countries also privileged to do it too.

What kind of logic is it? We are talking about nationality and not religion. If you are going to send your few million Hindus to India will you accept the 150million Indian muslims? If we talk about the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India, you can talk about the illegal Indian immigrants in Bangladesh(if there are any). Not your Bangladeshi Hindus! But I appreciate your support for secularism.

What kind of logic is it? We are talking about nationality and not religion. If you are going to send your few million Hindus to India will you accept the 150million Indian muslims? If we talk about the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India, you can talk about the illegal Indian immigrants in Bangladesh(if there are any). Not your Bangladeshi Hindus! But I appreciate your support for secularism.

You can try deporting the 150 million muslims in various different muslim countries as they there are many. Hindus mainly dominate India. Offcourse, that was not the point of my arguement. Infiltration is almost inevitable. Most people forget to see bigger picture. no matter how many of your BSF kills the citizens, this will continue. you guys also infiltrate other countries thru illegal means and you can't deny that.

You can try deporting the 150 million muslims in various different muslim countries as they there are many. Hindus mainly dominate India. Offcourse, that was not the point of my arguement. Infiltration is almost inevitable. Most people forget to see bigger picture. no matter how many of your BSF kills the citizens, this will continue. you guys also infiltrate other countries thru illegal means and you can't deny that.

Bangladeshis can go to a country which has less people and more resources. Not India. And Indians do not go to countries where there are already millions of poor people and try to get a share of the little they have. India is already a messy country where keeping track of the masses is an impossible job. The BD immigrants just add to the woes. Most of them are not the ones who would contribute to the society but the kind that involves in crimes. Isn't it obvious? Those with a little more means would go to a richer country and do some decent job, not come to India and live in slums.

Let them talk about sending Hindus which they think are not Bangladeshi, we have no right to talk on behalf of Indian Muslims.

Let them talk about sending Hindus which they think are not Bangladeshi, we have no right to talk on behalf of Indian Muslims.

Thats true. I was just questioning his logic.

Dont act like you people give a damn about Dalits. I can just tell your trying to kick some dirt. I just want some people to know, a Dalit has been a President of India before. And a Dalit right know is leading the most populace state in India. Caste System is abolished in India, but some people dont want to change so quickly. It will take time, just like like how black people and other non-whites know are excepted into normal American society today.

Some Bangali member said there wasnt no riots in Bangladesh or Pakistan based on religions, but only in India. This is false in partition and in 1971 there was mass kills.

And I like how people here talk for Indian minorities, you should stop it, because there are members like me that come from a minority background from India. It can irk people.

Last edited:
Shame on people like you.

Who gave you the authority to decide who is Muslim or not?

There are certain codes of conduct for a muslim to follow. A muslim cannot be an idolator and a muslim at the same time. If he idolates he is away from both the letter and spirit of Islam. Why do you need so much education? Read books and educate yourself.

Don't flame this thread, Bangladeshis are our brother. illegal immigration is a problem in USA as well (Mexican migrants).

Even Indian illegally migrate to Europe, India and Bangladesh should solve this problem... common ppl must not hate our Bangladeshi brothers, coz these were the ppl who fight us shoulder to shoulder for their freedom...

By hating and abusing Bangladeshi, we can make only enemy .... lets sit and resolve the problems...

Don't flame this thread, Bangladeshis are our brother. illegal immigration is a problem in USA as well (Mexican migrants).

These guys in this forum are not to fond of Indians. Bangladeshis outside this forum are nice. Talk about brotherhood with them, not here.

By hating and abusing Bangladeshi, we can make only enemy .... lets sit and resolve the problems...

Stay a few more days on this forum and get back to me on this opinion of yours :tup: (of course I am just basing my opinion on a few BD keyboard warriors on this forum...)

Originally Posted by Domain View Post
Shame on people like you.

Who gave you the authority to decide who is Muslim or not?
===============================

There are certain codes of conduct for a muslim to follow. A muslim cannot be an idolator and a muslim at the same time. If he idolates he is away from both the letter and spirit of Islam. Why do you need so much education? Read books and educate yourself.

My brother In front of Billion of people (On NDTV) Zakir Naik told Shahrukh khan don't practice Islam (coz khan has not converted his wife to Muslima) .. On back these ppl say "khan" (or any x y z) is not Muslim... stop distributing certificates of being Muslim or non Muslim...

Lets the person himself decide he is hindu , muslim or jew.. coz if ppl like XYZ start certifying some one non-Muslim. It will create hate among yourself...

Rest He knows...

BD per capita GDP was always higher than India before 1971. Following independence people witnessed their buying power went down substantially and rather rapidly. Thats one of the reason many people despised AL after independence.

Those who live in the past are known as idiots..

It's on you,who you want to be!

These guys in this forum are not to fond of Indians. Bangladeshis outside this forum are nice. Talk about brotherhood with them, not here.

BD guys in this forum are bad guys only because the Indians do not miss a single opportunity to bully and insult their country. Indians seem to have an attitude problem here. From the attitude of these Indians here we can assess the total attitude problem of India. Who would love or respect a country that does not respect others? We do not have to care about India or Indians. We feel great to return back their abuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom