What's new

Dalit Women's Aspirations in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastwatch, if you see the posts in this forum, pakistanis and indians are sometimes good with each other. I have not seen any good thing being told by a BD member about India yet.

Judging on the forum posts only, there is a chance of good people to people contact with pakistan, not with BD.

BD govt being friendly to India, but I would be more happy if ordinary BD citizen is friendly to us( or at least not hostile)

Eastwatch, if you see the posts in this forum, pakistanis and indians are sometimes good with each other. I have not seen any good thing being told by a BD member about India yet.

Judging on the forum posts only, there is a chance of good people to people contact with pakistan, not with BD.

BD govt being friendly to India, but I would be more happy if ordinary BD citizen is friendly to us( or at least not hostile)

This forum is called Pakistan Defence Forum. Bangladeshis and the Indians have also been given permission to participate here. When Indians send posts, they speak their minds, but they are not abusive towards Pakistan or Pakistanis the way they are with BD and Bangladeshis.

Respect here seems to be coming out of barrels of gun power. It is a Pakistani Forum, and Pakistan is a strong military power. Indians respect power, military or economy.

On the other hand, it is easy for the Indians here to bully Bangladesh. Indians do not respect Bangladesh because they feel superior to, inferior to or just worried about the people of BD. Indians do not feel at ease with a BD citizen who refuses Indian friendship.

Why do we deny? Indians think that we are supposed to play a role of servitude or at least the role of a subservient nation in front of a big India. But, we are not ready to do that only because India helped us in the 1971 war.

It was basically our war against the domination of west Pakistan over us. And we fought and sacrificed many lakhs of people to LIBERATE the country. Purpose of that war was not to put ourselves under the domination of a big India. Our people fought not out of love for India, and India participated not out of love towards us. It was a geopolitical game. Our two nations worked together in 1971 to attain a common goal, that's all.

However, common Indians here want to extract love, affection and respect by force and by invoking the sentiment of 1971 war, when we find the GoI does not spare an opportunity to destroy our economy or defense, and is always trying to impose its will on us by demanding transit with no extra costs to itself.

I tried to answer your questions. However, the thread is different from BD-India relationship.

This forum is called Pakistan Defence Forum. Bangladeshis and the Indians have also been given permission to participate here. When Indians send posts, they speak their minds, but they are not abusive towards Pakistan or Pakistanis the way they are with BD and Bangladeshis.

Respect here seems to be coming out of barrels of gun power. It is a Pakistani Forum, and Pakistan is a strong military power. Indians respect power, military or economy.

On the other hand, it is easy for the Indians here to bully Bangladesh. Indians do not respect Bangladesh because they feel superior to, inferior to or just worried about the people of BD. Indians do not feel at ease with a BD citizen who refuses Indian friendship.

Why do we deny? Indians think that we are supposed to play a role of servitude or at least the role of a subservient nation in front of a big India. But, we are not ready to do that only because India helped us in the 1971 war.

It was basically our war against the domination of west Pakistan over us. And we fought and sacrificed many lakhs of people to LIBERATE the country. Purpose of that war was not to put ourselves under the domination of a big India. Our people fought not out of love for India, and India participated not out of love towards us. It was a geopolitical game. Our two nations worked together in 1971 to attain a common goal, that's all.

However, common Indians here want to extract love, affection and respect by force and by invoking the sentiment of 1971 war, when we find the GoI does not spare an opportunity to destroy our economy or defense, and is always trying to impose its will on us by demanding transit with no extra costs to itself.

I tried to answer your questions. However, the thread is different from BD-India relationship.

I thought love and respect are mutual. You are funny in you assertion that Indians respect gun, and so are more charitable with pakistanis. There are equally actimonious debates between indians and pakistanis here. But all I was pointing was, one in a while you see them talking in more civil manner. I dont see that with bangladeshis at all.

Can any pakistani confirm/reject this.

I think most people in India (at least educated ones) will want friendship with bangladesh based on mutual interest. Not based on what we did in 1971.

I thought love and respect are mutual. You are funny in you assertion that Indians respect gun, and so are more charitable with pakistanis. There are equally actimonious debates between indians and pakistanis here. But all I was pointing was, one in a while you see them talking in more civil manner. I dont see that with bangladeshis at all.

Can any pakistani confirm/reject this.

I think most people in India (at least educated ones) will want friendship with bangladesh based on mutual interest. Not based on what we did in 1971.

Bangladeshis don't talk in a civilized manner, but do the Indians here? Its a 2 way street my friend. One Indians bashes or trash talks, its thanked by many other indians. Indians uses logic and reasoning to support anything they do or accused off, starting from rapes to killings of innocent civilians, and how do we talk civilized with such people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom