Dalit child shot dead in Uttar Pradesh for allegedly refusing to wash plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Muzaffarnagar: An 11-year-old Dalit child labourer was shot dead allegedly by a customer for refusing to wash plates at a roadside eatery in Shamli district near Muzaffarnagar, police said on Wednesday.

The accused Jagpal, had gone to the eatery on Tuesday and asked the boy to wash plates for him. The child refused to do so, following which the man shot at him, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Prakash Kumar told reporters.

Police has registered a case against Jagpal under sections of the IPC as well as the SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act.

Dalit child shot dead in Uttar Pradesh for allegedly refusing to wash plates | NDTV.com

sick person i wish he face same as he did with poor child

Very Sad.
UP is now under GUNDARAJ.

I do not understand why media and political parties always include caste and religion to sensitize every event ?

sick person i wish he face same as he did with poor child

Why the media has to mention Dalit everytime something bad happens to people from this caste?

Why the media has to mention Dalit everytime something bad happens to people from this caste?

Media want to score some brownie points by publicizing as hate crime against dalits.

Isn't funny that in same city muslims kill 2 hindu, and no media coverage ,
but media mentioning dalit boy.
What next, addressing every victim caste or relgion ? India media is sickular. Even in such crime news they look for TRP.

Notice how the surname of the accused is missing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom