What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

What Major? What happen to you?? You got Sikkular Kida inside you? Hinduism is Indian religion. The Sanatanism is ancestor of Hinduism.

You are talking like a Muslim

Vedic Hinduism treats every living thing with respect and states that every living thing in this world has equal rights of existence.

I am religious in faith and don't care if anyone question it.... In my early years of school and college life when exams approached I was a regular visitor to Gods, I met my wife first time there.... I love God more than anyone, We are forgetting the Lord Ram preaching and his rules.

I am angry because after 60+ yrs of Independence we will still monster and killing children, old and women in the name of religion. Now we have more than 40% population educated, what is the use of it.

I am tied of Political, Religious killing..... Amar Sonar Bangla is changing the colour from gold to red due to political killing every day.

Vedic Hinduism treats every living thing with respect and states that every living thing in this world has equal rights of existence.

I am religious in faith and don't care if anyone question it.... In my early years of school and college life when exams approached I was a regular visitor to Gods, I met my wife first time there.... I love God more than anyone, We are forgetting the Lord Ram preaching and his rules.

I am angry because after 60+ yrs of Independence we will still monster and killing children, old and women in the name of religion. Now we have more than 40% population educated, what is the use of it.

I am tied of Political, Religious killing..... Amar Sonar Bangla is changing the colour from gold to red due to political killing every day.

Even Shri Ram Chandra Ji killed Rawana. And Shri Krishna Bhagwan in Shri Bhagawat Gita prescribes righteous violence as mandatory. So what should be our response to people who have a history of carrying out Hindu massacres and of try to exterminate Sanatan Dharma, though it is another matter that they could not succeed due to our tenacity? If they adopt communal standards and a mob strategy in all matters - witness how the Hindu boys were lynched - why should Hindus not speak the same language with them?

Do not use word ”We” Because There are other religious minorities also lives in India.

And this is not a Phenomena confined to India. Can't you see other countries? Why Muslims only are fighting with others and amongst themselves.

Do not use word ”We” Because There are other religious minorities also lives in India.

And this is not a Phenomena confined to India. Can't you see other countries? Why Muslims only are fighting with others and amongst themselves.

Stop your crap " So you are saying that I kill one innocent and less powerful muslim and in return a powerful muslims mob kills an innocent and less powerful hindu or vise versa" is that the preaching of my religion NO you dumb.

I don't need to learn from religion from you. I don't care what is outside India, I am worried for my country.

Stop your crap " So you are saying that I kill one innocent and less powerful muslim and in return a powerful muslims mob kills an innocent and less powerful hindu or vise versa" is that the preaching of my religion NO you dumb.

I don't need to learn from religion from you. I don't care what is outside India, I am worried for my country.

I didn't say that we should kill Muslims. It is your inference and you are entitled to that. Do not put your wishful word in my mouth.

I only said that Hindus are living and in many countries so as many religious, Ethnic and other Minorities in India. Hindus do not have problem with any of them including Shias and Ahemadias.
On the other hand Sunni Muslims have problem with all including Shias and Ahemadias.
Now how this fact can be interpreted in any other way?

Now if you want to Ignore that, it is your choice. Ignoring facts will not make you any bigger secular nor going to Help you.

All muslims are not same.Look at shias,sufis,ahmedis. They are different.If you want to target ,target the sunnis

And what is your Ancestors gene pool did you ever get a dna check yourself?And did you check Indians Dna?
I tried logical reasoning but WTF it doesn't work with madrassa educated,cos for them Every scientist was a muslim and every invention was done by muslim.Yeah you should try writing a research based article and publish it who knows you might even get a Nobel Prize for literature (Fiction section) for such discovery of ASI-ANI crap you just said.

What you gave up is your Identity,your culture,everything while taking on a alien identity,culture.We still have same identity,culture,civilization.When the world says Indian civilization it speaks about India not pakistan(Period).So no amount of chest thumping can denythe fact IVC is INDIA's Heritage.

Yes i have done DNA test on 23andme unlike wannabe aryans here on PDF, and the result was what i already expected. It confirmed once again origin of ANI not being India. You guys follow Hindusism, basically triball customs combined to make single religion after muslim invasions. Vedic religion has been dead thousands of years ago, after we started following bhuddism in Pakistan.

go to harappadna.org to learn more

Yes i have done DNA test on 23andme unlike wannabe aryans here on PDF, and the result was what i already expected. It confirmed once again origin of ANI not being India. You guys follow Hindusism, basically triball customs combined to make single religion after muslim invasions. Vedic religion has been dead thousands of years ago, after we started following bhuddism in Pakistan.

So what are your results?

Can you explain?

Please continue... :rofl:

Note: @shan shamelessly promotes this website - it is possible he is in a way associated with it :D But that is spamming :omghaha:

"bhuddism" - There is nothing called 'Bhuddism' :nana:
@shan - please tell me where did you study? I mean which school? If it's a Madrassa, you need not reply. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

dude,DNA results only tell us about your forefathers,not where they lived.

If all my people move to Australia and 500 years later.my descendant does a DNA test,sensors ll point to Australia.

and when was it said that the origin of ANI is India?

Shuddh Arya :D :rofl: What else? @shan will now apologize to Indians for 'behaving badly as Brahmins' and say that 'he liberates the Indian lower castes' and so on... :D Last time I nearly fell from my chair... LOL :D
So what are your results?

Can you explain?

Stop it. He will quote harappadna.org. But that is a wordpress site! (Scroll down) :coffee:
dude,DNA results only tell us about your forefathers,not where they lived.

If all my people move to Australia and 500 years later.my descendant does a DNA test,sensors ll point to Australia.

and when was it said that the origin of ANI is India?

Last edited by a moderator:

HarappaDNA tells you where ANI came from??:hitwall::omghaha: ANI has been in the subcontinent for atleast 12500 years ,since the Neolithic. Dont read up Genetics articles if you cant comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom