What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

Need another partition of Hindustan!!!

Need another partition for Shia and Sunnis and Hondus... I like your thinking... Divide India into 3

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak , am I also allowed to talk about various parts Pakistan should be divided in ??You know it I can also name five different parts to be partitioned of Pakistan.Please check this troll poster or else let me respond since this particular poster has done similarly in few other threads and is still not pink.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my mentors, baba ramdevs

I'm Shia and no Shia thinks like you...
Dumbo ...

Yeah , you are a indoctrinated pakistani shia or simply lying.I have stayed in Iran for sometime and am an indian citizen. I know very well what the deoband is doing against in UP and how large nos of fighter.s in FSA are pakistanis and arabs. ... So please I am not interested.Always Shias in Kashmir are joining indian army these days.Google

And this is what is happening to shias in Pakistan:-

According to figures; in the last decade, around twenty thousand civilians and five thousand security personnel have lost their lives in Pakistan. Since the beginning of 2013 alone, around one thousand innocent people have been killed. We read about bomb blasts, shootings, target killings and on-camera slaughters on an almost daily basis. Hundreds of Shia scholars and professionals have been targeted in the last few months; the latest victim of this cowardly act is Advocate and Professor Sayed Sibte Jafar Zaidi, Principal of Liaquatabad Degree College, Karachi.

The situation is spiraling into a humanitarian crisis with each passing day and if appropriate steps aren’t taken now, we all will have to regret in the near future.

Who is responsible?
In the present context of Shia genocide in Pakistan, it was the blood thirsty and power hungry General Zia Ul Haq, who laid the foundation of Shia killings in Pakistan in 1980s. It was general Haq who started systematically arming and funding terrorist Wahhabi organizations like Sippah e Sahaba to wipe out the Shias of Pakistan and the mayhem created by him is destroying Pakistan till today. One of the reasons he initiated and supported this awful act was to achieve his dream of turning Pakistan into a Sunni Islamic state and to contain the growing influence of Iran and Shias around the world. Being neighbors, it was natural that the Islamic revolution in Iran would affect the youth and the general population of Pakistan the most. The victory of the Islamic revolution was not just a victory of or for Iranians; it was a victory of all the oppressed classes of the world. It gave a chance and a voice to the Shias to defend their beliefs and ideologies in the eyes of the world.

Naturally, this was a direct threat to those who stood to lose. General Zia ul Haq knew this well and so did the Saudi ruling elite and their masters in Washington, London, Tel Aviv and other parts of the world. The next logical thing to do was to weaken the Shias to such an extent that neither will they influence others with their ideology, nor will they dare to stand up against the ruling elite.

These things are not happening to us in India. Hindu may be idol worshippers and somewhat cowards ,but they are not oppressors like you sunni wahabbis.

You are not shia ,you are wahabbi liar

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak , am I also allowed to talk about various parts Pakistan should be divided in ??You know it I can also name five different parts to be partitioned of Pakistan.Please check this troll poster or else let me respond since this particular poster has done similarly in few other threads and is still not pink.

LOL Indian members here are always talking about dividing Pakistan (specifically Balochistan) and China (specifically Tibet and Xinjiang).

You can't ban people for that otherwise half the forum would be gone.

Keep crying baby say whatever you want India is not a good country for Muslim and that's the truth!!!

Yeah , you are a indoctrinated pakistani shia or simply lying.I have stayed in Iran for sometime and am an indian citizen. I know very well what the deoband is doing against in UP and how large nos of fighter.s in FSA are pakistanis and arabs. ... So please I am not interested.Always Shias in Kashmir are joining indian army these days.Google

And this is what is happening to shias in Pakistan:-

According to figures; in the last decade, around twenty thousand civilians and five thousand security personnel have lost their lives in Pakistan. Since the beginning of 2013 alone, around one thousand innocent people have been killed. We read about bomb blasts, shootings, target killings and on-camera slaughters on an almost daily basis. Hundreds of Shia scholars and professionals have been targeted in the last few months; the latest victim of this cowardly act is Advocate and Professor Sayed Sibte Jafar Zaidi, Principal of Liaquatabad Degree College, Karachi.

The situation is spiraling into a humanitarian crisis with each passing day and if appropriate steps aren’t taken now, we all will have to regret in the near future.

Who is responsible?
In the present context of Shia genocide in Pakistan, it was the blood thirsty and power hungry General Zia Ul Haq, who laid the foundation of Shia killings in Pakistan in 1980s. It was general Haq who started systematically arming and funding terrorist Wahhabi organizations like Sippah e Sahaba to wipe out the Shias of Pakistan and the mayhem created by him is destroying Pakistan till today. One of the reasons he initiated and supported this awful act was to achieve his dream of turning Pakistan into a Sunni Islamic state and to contain the growing influence of Iran and Shias around the world. Being neighbors, it was natural that the Islamic revolution in Iran would affect the youth and the general population of Pakistan the most. The victory of the Islamic revolution was not just a victory of or for Iranians; it was a victory of all the oppressed classes of the world. It gave a chance and a voice to the Shias to defend their beliefs and ideologies in the eyes of the world.

Naturally, this was a direct threat to those who stood to lose. General Zia ul Haq knew this well and so did the Saudi ruling elite and their masters in Washington, London, Tel Aviv and other parts of the world. The next logical thing to do was to weaken the Shias to such an extent that neither will they influence others with their ideology, nor will they dare to stand up against the ruling elite.

These things are not happening to us in India. Hindu may be idol worshippers and somewhat cowards ,but they are not oppressors like you sunni wahabbis.

You are not shia ,you are wahabbi liar

Ok now go back to sleep :sleep:
Our past and present presidents were Shia... Army, politics, is dominate by Shia...

Can I say Same thing about Indian Muslims. Nope.

We Shia are doing fine. Now mind ur own business... Dont dowse ur neighbors house with water when ur own house is burning..

LOL Indian members here are always talking about dividing Pakistan (specifically Balochistan) and China (specifically Tibet and Xinjiang).

If they do it it is right, okay... Stupid Chinese troll :rofl:

Keep crying baby say whatever you want India is not a good country for Muslim and that's the truth!!!

Ok now go back to sleep :sleep:
Our past and present presidents were Shia... Army, politics, is dominate by Shia...

Can I say Same thing about Indian Muslims. Nope.

We Shia are doing fine. Now mind ur own business... Dont dowse ur neighbors house with water when ur own house is burning..

Baby ! I can troll you back to death but given it's not level playing field since it's def.pk need to call in mods.I hate suicide missions.

Baby ! I can troll you back to death but given it's not level playing field since it's def.pk need to call in mods.I hate suicide missions.

Ahh I'm so sorry didn't mean to say anything about shining secular India, all Indians are saints and all Pakistanis are 3rd world extremists HAPPY? :omghaha:

Why are you getting overworked ??Go and read forum rules before hallucinating by the way Kashmir and Tibet are different.

Ahh I'm so sorry didn't mean to say anything about shining secular India, all Indians are saints and all Pakistanis are 3rd world extremists HAPPY? :omghaha:

I am know babes, you are in hurry to get elite troll tag but better watch out mods can scuttle your endeavour .:lol:

Why are you getting overworked ??Go and read forum rules before hallucinating by the way Kashmir and Tibet are different.

You're right they are different.

Not one single Government in the entire world considers Tibet to be disputed territory. Neither does the UN. Neither does the Indian government.

While the UN does consider Kashmir to be disputed territory. And not one single country in the world supports India's position that the entirety of Kashmir belongs to India. Not one.

So it's the reverse of the above.

The UN does not run India. If the UN is so important for you, you may transfer power to them. What say? :azn:

Not one single Government in the entire world considers Tibet to be disputed territory. Neither does the UN. Neither does the Indian government.

While the UN does consider Kashmir to be disputed territory. And not one single country in the world supports India's position that the entirety of Kashmir belongs to India. Not one.

Then go and ask mods to include Tibet and Xinjiang in list of not to discussed topics.

The UN does not run India. If the UN is so important for you, you may transfer power to them. What say? :azn:

It's not about the UN.

The point is that not ONE single Government in the ENTIRE world considers Tibet or Xinjiang to be disputed territory. Not even one. Certainly not yours.

Whereas Kashmir is internationally recognized as a disputed region, and not one country in the world has fully sided with India's position that all of Kashmir belongs to them. Again... not one.

So I was agreeing with your compatriot, the cases are very different. Almost a reverse.

Then go and ask mods to include Tibet and Xinjiang in list of not to discussed topics.

No, why would I do that? They should be discussed.

Back
Top Bottom