What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

Look Uncle,I know my history and my gods as i pray to them everyday,While you Don't(period).
Yeah look up for studies where Aryan Migration was debunked IBM human genome project,Science proves facts not ****-n bull stories.
Migration happened from africa to asia and then to europe not from europe asia and India.I donno what they teach you in your Madrassas.Try your theories in a good standard universities you will be laughing stock of all.
Yeah all Indians have same genepool and we claim to be people of same nation, unlike you who claim to be arabs.:cheesy:

I will put it in a easy modern way.
Say you have a property, you gave up the deed willingly, then later how do you claim it as yours when you willingly gave it up?You lost the right to claim as you gave it up willingly.You can claim middle east theories since you embraced it.

Read the latest study about when ANI-ASI started mixing, after that there was caste system created. Our ancestors married ASI womans and thats why we have ASI genes. We are proud of it while you guys hate your Ancestry and history. One cant debunk cold hard facts by inventing history in RSS mandir.

we didnt gave up anything, you cant renounce your Ancestry. Indians will never become White europeans as much as they wish to be. The history is in our blood, in fact im waiting for assasin creed game like system just so i can go in to past of my ancestors and see how they made fool of Indians :omghaha:

Read the latest study about when ANI-ASI started mixing, after that there was caste system created. Our ancestors married ASI womans and thats why we have ASI genes. We are proud of it while you guys hate your Ancestry and history. One cant debunk cold hard facts by inventing history in RSS mandir.

we didnt gave up anything, you cant renounce your Ancestry. Indians will never become White europeans as much as they wish to be. The history is in our blood, in fact im waiting for assasin creed game like system just so i can go in to past of my ancestors and see how they made fool of Indians :omghaha:

Indians claiming IVC is like Nigerian claiming Nile...

Who the F%ck gives a damn to what happened in the remote past. All countries are formed by mixing of different people. How is what happened 1000s of years ago relevant today?

LOL why did you bring that here? Now I can't stop laughing again.:lol:
Trust me my reason for laughing was something else.

Sorry to burst your bubble but people from myanmar come here to train with our navy.We don't hate them We don't like they way they are treating rohingyas. We have an uneasy relationship with US they send us military aid,We only have a problem with their foreign policies that's it. Our ties with russia have improved this year. And a few pinoys don't like us because we are pro-chinese but this forum has alot of pinoys here,They never said anything ill about pakistan. Second of all I was talking about our neighbors man! Those countries ain't even our neighbors.

Oh whatever! Let's suppose even if we are on our self-destruct mode Why do you care? Shouldn't you be happy?:rolleyes:

1)LoL ok you have your reasons to laugh:)
2)I said in the last part you even have problems with countries who dont share natural boundaries.An example:--
If in a society if a person A has problem with person B--ok
If person A has problem with person C---ok
But is the same person A has problems with every person B,C,D,E,....Z then the problem is not with others but with Person A.Do you agree with this?
3)Yeah read my old posts, i said we don't need to do anything just sit back and watch while people go into self-destruct mode.:pop:.This context came cos someone was claiming to outbreed us by 2063 and make us minority and probably finish us off this world.That was for them.

And what is your Ancestors gene pool did you ever get a dna check yourself?And did you check Indians Dna?
I tried logical reasoning but WTF it doesn't work with madrassa educated,cos for them Every scientist was a muslim and every invention was done by muslim.Yeah you should try writing a research based article and publish it who knows you might even get a Nobel Prize for literature (Fiction section) for such discovery of ASI-ANI crap you just said.

What you gave up is your Identity,your culture,everything while taking on a alien identity,culture.We still have same identity,culture,civilization.When the world says Indian civilization it speaks about India not pakistan(Period).So no amount of chest thumping can denythe fact IVC is INDIA's Heritage.

You people can't tolerate shias and mass murder us , what are you people going to do to the minorities?

Our former prime ministers and president were Shias, go whine somewhere else.

The politician b@stards are playing their dirty game, pitting people against people.

And what is your Ancestors gene pool did you ever get a dna check yourself?And did you check Indians Dna?
I tried logical reasoning but WTF it doesn't work with madrassa educated,cos for them Every scientist was a muslim and every invention was done by muslim.Yeah you should try writing a research based article and publish it who knows you might even get a Nobel Prize for literature (Fiction section) for such discovery of ASI-ANI crap you just said.

What you gave up is your Identity,your culture,everything while taking on a alien identity,culture.We still have same identity,culture,civilization.When the world says Indian civilization it speaks about India not pakistan(Period).So no amount of chest thumping can make the fact IVC is INDIA's Heritage.

Well said! Pakistanis whine like old men who have lost everything but their memories.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic . Hardly a 60 year old country claiming a 5000 year old civilization.

Thanks but no thanks.Shias are fine in India and Iran.We don't partition.Take the sunni muslims if you want ,but one of these days,indian shias will have to fight jihad against sunnis.

Need another partition for Shia and Sunnis and Hondus... I like your thinking... Divide India into 3

Need another partition for Shia and Sunnis and Hondus... I like your thinking... Divide India into 3

No how about this way? Shias,hindus,christians destroy the sunni wahabbis by any means against the sunnis. Sunnis have no qualms in mass murdering Shias across the world.I will have no qualms too if I have to fight jihad against the sunnis.

Is that Ugly pic in your avatar, yours?

It's my mentors, baba ramdevs

No how about this way? Shias,hindus,christians destroy the sunni wahabbis by any means against the sunnis. Sunnis have no qualms in mass murdering Shias across the world.I will have no qualms too if I have to fight jihad against the sunnis.

I'm Shia and no Shia thinks like you...
Dumbo ...

Back
Top Bottom