What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

First off Hindus cant even eat with each other let alone keep bharat united. You guys are devided in castes, the upper caste consider lower caste sub human and lower caste want to take revenge for thousands years slavery.

In the meantime keep killing innocents muslims, it will only make things easier for them in the long run. Another country for muslims of india is inevitable.

yakeen janiye agher allah ne moka diya to delhi se bengal takh phir se hamara raj ho gha :zaid

but dont worry south india App ka rahe gha

muslims fight with:

Other muslims
Hindus
Sikhs
Budhists
Christians
Pagans
Jews
Athiests
Communists
Facists
Moderates
Liberals
Conservatives

Basically everyone but the rest of the world is at fault. Got it!

Dream on,Those who believe Zhamid are as loony as him, in 5 years ham chaand pe baithe honge aur saari duniya ke decisions pakistan karega--Zaid Hamid.WOW:yahoo:
As for caste thing its almost over, btw, arent you guys busy finishing off yourselves everyday by blowing up yourselves shia-sunni?Syria,pakistan....should i name more?All we need to do is sit back and watch :pop:

yakeen janiye agher allah ne moka diya to sab ka hisab le ghe, sudras ko chor de ghe per pandits ko nai, sudras ko south inda shift kar de ghe. :zaid

muslims fight with:

Other muslims
Hindus
Sikhs
Budhists
Christians
Pagans
Jews
Athiests
Communists
Facists
Moderates
Liberals
Conservatives

Basically everyone but the rest of the world is at fault. Got it!

hindus fight with

christians (already forget about killing of christians by hindu mobs)
muslims, do i need to explain?
sikhs (remember 1984?
bhudsts, hindus killing them and they had to move out of india, they shifted to pakistan in ancient times. because of that there is hardly any bhudist left in hindu country
the list goes on

the thing is hindus are only good at killing minorties in india, rest of the comunites you mentioned has been killing each other for thusands of years in wars. not innocent minorties in their countries.

the same way pakistanis open rape threads on a daily basis and enjoy it.

Do you know all those pakistanis in person? How can you be so sure they enjoy it?
Let me clarify something to you,Those pakistanis don't enjoy rape threads,They enjoy taking potshots at indians just like you enjoy undermining them in your media.The sad thing is this gutter game will go on forever or until one of us vanishes.

yakeen janiye agher allah ne moka diya to sab ka hisab le ghe, sudras ko chor de ghe per pandits ko nai, sudras ko south inda shift kar de ghe. :zaid

Where is Zaid now?Your own pakistani news channels believe him as loony and don't invite him to their debates or talks on tv.I guess they finally realized he was:cuckoo:

Like i said its harmless to dream it's every humans right to dream,but reality is different.

34 killed because muslim guy teased hindu girl. Today alone thousands of hindu womans were raped by hindus and no one protested let alone riots?

Most of the professional criminals and rapists are actually Muslims.

Delhi Rape : real instigator and murderer - Muslim
Mumbai rape - 4/5 Muslims

Pick up any Indian newspaper crime section and see for yourself.

Terrorism - 100% quota for Muslims.

Where is Zaid now?Your own pakistani news channels believe him as loony and don't invite him to their debates or talks on tv.I guess they finally realized he was:cuckoo:

Like i said its harmless to dream it's every humans right to dream,but reality is different.

he preparing his army while you dumbass sleep happily

yakeen kijiye who din door nai jhab sab upper caste banias ko line per lagha kar gholi mare gha zaid hamid

lol coule of cases, while thousands of hindu woman are raped by their own relatives hindus every day according to latest report by indian goverment

Do you know all those pakistanis in person? How can you be so sure they enjoy it?
Let me clarify something to you,Those pakistanis don't enjoy rape threads,They enjoy taking potshots at indians just like you enjoy undermining them in your media.The sad thing is this gutter game will go on forever or until one of us vanishes.

Don't tell me they are all evil yindoos posing as pakistanis.I frequently hear how your fellow countrymen gloat over how they raped hindu women,pillaged ,destroyed cities in past and how they were eager to have us as slaves, seems to me they still enjoy that medieval barabarian antics.So they open daily threads on rape and enjoy it, just go through their posts you will know.You seen any Indian gloat over soldiers of enemy killed or how rapes occur in pakistan?
What is there to undermine in our media, it is you who got problems with every country in the world some countries don't even have natural boundaries with you still you got problems.
Yes this will go on as even though you got a separate land you are always after our land,One thing for sure we won't vanish as we survived 5000 years as civilization and still going strong, who will vanish most likely the young ones who are on a self-destructive mode.

You forgot 1 thing! This forum is Muslim dominated and Islamophobia is not allowed here. If you have a problem with someone then just report him. Save your bigotry for your own forum.

Don't tell me they are all evil yindoos posing as pakistanis.I frequently hear how your fellow countrymen gloat over how they raped hindu women,pillaged ,destroyed cities in past and how they were eager to have us as slaves, seems to me they still enjoy that medieval barabarian antics.So they open daily threads on rape.
What is there to undermine in our media, it is you who got problems with every country in the world some countries don't even have natural boundaries with you still you got problems.
Yes this will go on as even though you got a separate land you are always after our land,One thing for sure we won't vanish as we survived 5000 years as civilization and still going strong, who will vanish most likely the young ones who are on a self-destructive mode.

See your civilization in my avatar picture, dont be ashamed of your history. But stop stealing our history, you know what you cant steal it because its in our blood unlike yours.

33346_1220719006.jpg

You forgot 1 thing! This forum is Muslim dominated and Islamophobia is not allowed here. If you have a problem with someone then just report him. Save your bigotry for your own forum.

And Hinduphobia is fine???

These are facts I m stating. Stating facts is not phobia:hitwall: Mr Censor General

Actually i like the way this fórum is run, Indian fórums are exclusvely Indian. They dont allow Pakistanis, they want to discuss everything in their own reality without any opposing views.

See your civilization in my avatar picture, dont be ashamed of your history. But stop stealing our history, you know what you cant steal it because its in our blood unlike yours.

33346_1220719006.jpg

We are still the surviving IVC and we haven't changed, while you on other hand bowed down to foreigners and changed so who can claim it as their own right?
1)Those who still practice it and are proud of it still?
OR
2)Those who call themselves arabs and hate everything to be called indic?
You might be some 1000 years ago but that is history,we are still the continuing 5000 year old civilization don't steal what is ours.

Besides if you think we are africans then you are in for a surprise,According to human genome project OF IBM everyone is a african be it caucasian,asian,middle eastern they all came from africa.Watch their episodes and research.
And Hinduphobia is fine???

These are facts I m stating. Stating facts is not phobia:hitwall: Mr Censor General
Then they should have said Only muslims allowed non-muslims not allowed to participate in the forum as warning.Why allow non-muslims and then call them islamophobes?

We are still the surviving IVC and we haven't changed, while you on other hand bowed down to foreigners and changed so who can claim it as their own right?
1)Those who still practice it and are proud of it still?
OR
2)Those who call themselves arabs and hate everything to be called indic?
You might be some 1000 years ago but that is history,we are still the continuing 5000 year old civilization don't steal what is ours.

IVC was not your to begin with, do you think ASI people in my avatar were renponsible for IVC? If it wasnt for ANI your kind would still be in jungles. You practice hindusim not IVC religión. Hindusism is also gift given to Indians by our Vedic ancestors, and also at the same time curse called caste system. But what can we do? We admit our ancestors were not perfect.

That plane is Pak navy, and we are proud of IVC.

Back
Top Bottom