What's new

Rape victim shot dead in court as she was due to give evidence against local 'godman' in India

Don't talk nonsense! Grow up.

Why do I even waste time on trolls and imbeciles? I must be out of my mind to respond to uneducated kids just out of Kindergarten.

There was an article that I read that said Indian regime has no problem with rape.

I just said what I read.

Don't hate on me and China because of your problems.

There was an article that I read that said Indian regime has no problem with rape.

I just said what I read.

Don't hate on me and China because of your problems.
It is our problen.what you want?And what is your China?Utopia.
Actually you dont know what is happening in China.dont you?

It is our problen.what you want?And what is your China?Utopia.
Actually you dont know what is happening in China.dont you?

We don't go around the world declaring ourselves a superpower like you people, your propaganda media and your leaders (Indian president Kalam even wrote a book with the headline saying India will be superpower by 2020).

too much religion is poison......
even some educated ppl follow these babas.....

We don't go around the world declaring ourselves a superpower like you people, your propaganda media and your leaders (Indian president Kalam even wrote a book with the headline saying India will be superpower by 2020).

We dont claim we can become superpower.It is western media that is
spread this propaganda.our media just
report it thats all.
Who are you to criticize DR.APJ Abdul Kalam?and what is your qualification
to criticise him?Thats man is a legend.
He already reject old notion of superpower dome in Cold War a long time ago where military strength is prominent.In Kalam words it means technological advancement not military or economy.
But I dont blame you.I read all your posts and from that experience i can conclude ,you carry a narrowminded,
kindergarten I .Q and so you cant analyse Kalams Words.You are no match for him.

Onthe topic.RIP to that brave lady

We dont claim we can become superpower.It is western media that is
spread this propaganda.our media just
report it thats all.
Who are you to criticize DR.APJ Abdul Kalam?and what is your qualification
to criticise him?Thats man is a legend.
He already reject old notion of superpower dome in Cold War a long time ago where military strength is prominent.In Kalam words it means technological advancement not military or economy.
But I dont blame you.I read all your posts and from that experience i can conclude ,you carry a narrowminded,
kindergarten I .Q and so you cant analyse Kalams Words.You are no match for him.

Onthe topic.RIP to that brave lady

What kind of president goes around declaring they will be a superpower by 2020?
What a disgraceful man.

There is an article from western source which claims that more than 15% Chinese men are repeated sexual offenders and admit to sexually molesting at least two victims. I wanted to post it for reading by the Chinese trolls, but I stopped myself because I did not want to derail the thread.

Back on topic, time has come for us to deal with the god-men irrespective of their religion. Our Secular media rarely reports sexual assaults by the Padres and the Mullahs which are no less frequent.

What kind of president goes around declaring they will be a superpower by 2020?
What a disgraceful man.

One is sure.You are disgraceful to this forum.Completely useless.
What is your credantials and qualification to criticisehim. ?
I repeat ,I dont blame you.You cant think above a certain limit.It is not your fault.So dont criticise a legend man with your kid IQ level.It will bring
severe disgrace to your Country.
Now stay on topic.Otherwise GTFU if you are again try to rant here offtopic with your kidsome IQ

One is sure.You are disgraceful to this forum.Completely useless.
What is your credantials and qualification to criticisehim. ?
I repeat ,I dont blame you.You cant think above a certain limit.It is not your fault.So dont criticise a legend man with your kid IQ level.It will bring
severe disgrace to your Country.
Now stay on topic.Otherwise GTFU if you are again try to rant here offtopic with your kidsome IQ

And may I ask how you contribute to this forum?

Back
Top Bottom