What's new

Daesh leader threatens attacks in Turkey & Saudi Arabia, but not in Iran!

Not directly related to ISIS, but we have been combating ultra-radical Islam for decades, long before terrorism became a household name all across the world.

Iran is not a victim of ultra-radical Sunni Islam based on ISIS's Salafi ideology. Majority of their population follow Shia Islam, with only 5% being Sunni, who are mainly Kurds, so ISIS could not spread their influence there.

Except for Europe, where ISIS infiltrated through refugees, other places were not directly attacked by ISIS, they were attacked by locals who were influenced by ISIS's Salafi ideology.

Similarly India is untouched because most of the Muslims are Sufi, not Salafi. The Deobandis are doing their best by not accepting Salafi. So less ISIS influence is possible in India. Hence no attacks.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/narendra-modi-world-sufi-forum-islam/1/626522.html

I have asked 3 specific questions, but you have not answered them; either you have seen my point,therefore followed another subject, or you have not realized it yet. Anyway, you are still proving that Iran is behind the ISIS, so fine by me.

I would like to remind my point in the first post of mine in this thread:

What is the benefit of the alliance between Iran and ISIS for both sides?

- ISIS to gain Islamic Caliphate,

- Iran to demonize the Sunni population, and also to keep the Syrian Revolution to prevent The west from toppling the Assad puppet regime.

With your last post to me, you have confirmed my point in the bold part. Thank you.

Now, lets get back to those 3 questions:

Does India have the same interests and conditions with Iran?

Does India have any involement in the birth of ISIS like Iran?

Have India been founded on the same principles like Mullahs and ISIS?

I have asked 3 specific questions, but you have not answered them; either you have seen my point,therefore followed another subject, or you have not realized it yet. Anyway, you are still proving that Iran is behind the ISIS, so fine by me.

I would like to remind my point in the first post of mine in this thread:

- Iran to demonize the Sunni population, and also to keep the Syrian Revolution to prevent The west from toppling the Assad puppet regime.

With your last post to me, you have confirmed my point in the bold part. Thank you.

Your arguments don't even make sense. Iran has been fighting ISIS from Day 1.

ISIS is a proxy that's fighting Iran. That's why Iran is fighting them in both Iraq and Syria.

http://nationalinterest.org/node/12475

https://warisboring.com/isis-just-attacked-iran-8b57b8233af0#.wf2gows0w

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/03/iran-bombs-isis-in-iraq-says-us

Does India have the same interests and conditions with Iran?

Irrelevant.

Does India have any involement in the birth of ISIS like Iran?

Irrelevant.

Have India been founded on the same principles like Mullahs and ISIS?

Irrelevant.

None of these explain why ISIS 'has not' attacked Iran. The only reason is ISIS 'cannot' attack Iran.

Your arguments don't even make sense. Iran has been fighting ISIS from Day 1.

ISIS is a proxy that's fighting Iran. That's why Iran is fighting them in both Iraq and Syria.

http://nationalinterest.org/node/12475

https://warisboring.com/isis-just-attacked-iran-8b57b8233af0#.wf2gows0w

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/03/iran-bombs-isis-in-iraq-says-us

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

None of these explain why ISIS 'has not' attacked Iran. The only reason is ISIS 'cannot' attack Iran.

You have in the first place brougth up India and other countries on the table in order to rationalize and back up your point, and now you say ''Irrelevant''. Does that mean you confess your point was then, and now is Irrelevant?

I remind you what is put forward by me:

- ISIS has many enemies(countries) on the world, and therefore conducted many attacks on those countries and also many cells in those countries; but none whatsoever in Iran that is right in front of their nose, i mean right next to ISIS ''land''.

... and then I said:

Do you have any thing to say?

Daesh doesn't threaten Iran, Cause it's already fighting against Iran.

Last edited:
You have in the first place brougth up India and other countries on the table in order to rationalize and back up your point, and now you say ''Irrelevant''. Does that mean you confess your point was then, and now is Irrelevant?

It only means your questions don't make sense.

I remind you what is put forward by me:

- ISIS has many enemies(countries) on the world, and therefore conducted many attacks on those countries and also many cells in those countries; but none whatsoever in Iran that is right in front of their nose, i mean right next to ISIS ''land''.

ISIS did not attack directly. That's something you don't understand.

First you need to figure out how ISIS recruits. There is no entrance test, no interview, nothing. You can be a resident of Brazil who has never been out of the country, swear allegiance to ISIS and then go blow yourself up in a market, that's an ISIS attack. Do you get it?

Iran doesn't have such loons because they are Shia.
India doesn't have such loons because of Sufism.

That's why I drew parallels. The actual ISIS, the ISIS under the command of Al Baghdadi, has stayed in the Middle East only. He is unable to recruit jihadists from Iran or India, hence no attacks.

... and then I said:

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Iran has to do nothing to demonize the Sunni population, the Sunnis do it themselves even without ISIS, let alone with ISIS. In fact, Iran gains nothing by it. Iran is literally fighting two wars on three fronts. Are they that stupid? Or is your idea stupid?

https://www.rt.com/news/356233-iran-shia-iraq-syria/
In what appears to be a deepening role played by Iran in the fight against Islamic State (IS, ISIS/formerly ISIL), the forces’ estimates range anywhere from 80,000 up to 100,000, according to spokesman Colonel Chris Garver, who confirmed the figure to Fox after it was first floated by the head of US Central Command, Army General Joe Votel in late July, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

You are just waking up to the Salafi ideology, but the whole world has known how poisonous it is for decades, well before 9/11.

The only country not fighting ISIS is Saudi.

It only means your questions don't make sense.

ISIS did not attack directly. That's something you don't understand.

First you need to figure out how ISIS recruits. There is no entrance test, no interview, nothing. You can be a resident of Brazil who has never been out of the country, swear allegiance to ISIS and then go blow yourself up in a market, that's an ISIS attack. Do you get it?

Iran doesn't have such loons because they are Shia.
India doesn't have such loons because of Sufism.

That's why I drew parallels. The actual ISIS, the ISIS under the command of Al Baghdadi, has stayed in the Middle East only. He is unable to recruit jihadists from Iran or India, hence no attacks.

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Iran has to do nothing to demonize the Sunni population, the Sunnis do it themselves even without ISIS, let alone with ISIS. In fact, Iran gains nothing by it. Iran is literally fighting two wars on three fronts. Are they that stupid? Or is your idea stupid?

https://www.rt.com/news/356233-iran-shia-iraq-syria/

You are just waking up to the Salafi ideology, but the whole world has known how poisonous it is for decades, well before 9/11.

The only country not fighting ISIS is Saudi.

Even though you call your arguments ''Irrelevant'', and blame me for this, I will continue answering.

A resident of Brazil can be an ISIS member without stepping out of the country, or any connection to ISIS before; however, the same logic does not apply to any Mullah in Iran or India due to Shia and Sufi.At the same time, You also say ISIS cannot find and recruit any person out of the ME, therefore no attacks in Iran or India.

I see your ''parallel world'' theory, and strongly want to believe you are joking after reminding you
There are over 140 terrorist attacks in 29 countries around the world. Those attacks have killed over 2000 people, and left thousands of them injured.

Has ISIS and Iran reached their goals above?

A simple question, Yes or No?

Even though you call your arguments ''Irrelevant'', and blame me for this, I will continue answering.

A resident of Brazil can be an ISIS member without stepping out of the country, or any connection to ISIS before; however, the same logic does not apply to any Mullah in Iran or India due to Shia and Sufi.At the same time, You also say ISIS cannot find and recruit any person out of the ME, therefore no attacks in Iran or India.

I see your ''parallel world'' theory, and strongly want to believe you are joking after reminding you
There are over 140 terrorist attacks in 29 countries around the world. Those attacks have killed over 2000 people, and left thousands of them injured.

I will give you an alternate question. What is the benefit of the alliance between Saudi and ISIS for both sides?
- ISIS to gain Islamic Caliphate.
- Drag Iran into a potentially expensive and dangerous war.

So has ISIS and Saudi reached their above goals?

You see which one is more disastrous?

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-update-...y-pact-combat-islamic-state-militants-1770732
Iran has entered into a formal agreement with Iraq to help rebuild its depleted military in the face of continued aggression from the Islamic State group, the two governments said Wednesday.

The ones combating ISIS on the ground directly is Iran/Iraq, FSA and the Kurds. And out of those Iran's forces are the strongest, that's why they are gaining ground so quickly in Iraq.

>>> Edit in black.

Last edited:
As far as I know Iran is helping Iraqis to fight in battle of Mosul right now as it did in the past along side its borders and pushed Isis back from its borders by creating a 40 kms buffer zone (plus foiling several terrorist attacks by Isis like one that was planned during last Ramadan inside the country ) which latter on was extended to Baghdad and Kurdistan region of Iraq due to direct request of Iraq central gov and Kurdistan region ...and now Isis is losing lands and the only one whom has surrounded Isis to not escape to the Syria is Iraq army and popular mobilization forces in Tal Afar supported by Iran while the USA and Turkey were oppose it .... now that buffer zone ain't 40 kms actually it's now more than 600 kms ... actually they failed last time they tried to approach our borders and the only reason they've got powerful in Iraq and Syria wasn't their power but mostly political turmoil and struggling within these 2 countries + Sunni majority districts and foreign aids and still they have not managed to establish their caliphate as they promised how on earth they wants to attack Iran? while Iranian are majority Shia and it's hard to recruit over here and the fact that Iran doesn't fight them within Iran but in Iraq and Syria ...

Last edited:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/w...sks-world-powers-to-pursue-isis-in-syria.html

So the West tried inviting Iran in an anti-ISIS coalition meet and the Saudis rejected it. And here you are trying to convince people that Iran and ISIS are allied. Haha.

Let's see what the Israelis think.
http://www.salon.com/2016/08/23/isr...s-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
Why? The so-called Islamic State “can be a useful tool in undermining” Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Russia, argues the think tank’s director.

“The continuing existence of IS serves a strategic purpose,” wrote Efraim Inbar in “The Destruction of Islamic State Is a Strategic Mistake,” a paper published on Aug. 2.

http://news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/israels-main-concern-in-syria-iran-not-isis-1458207000
Asked in an interview to state Israel’s main objective in Syria, Dore Gold, the director-general of the foreign ministry, said: “At the end of the day, when some kind of modus vivendi is reached inside of Syria, it is critical from the Israeli standpoint that Syria does not emerge as an Iranian satellite incorporated fully into the Iranian strategic system.”

So what happened to your arguments now? You claim Iran and ISIS are allied, but the Israelis are saying the exact opposite. Israel does not want ISIS gone because they want ISIS as an anti-Iranian force.

The truth is bare.

Rephrase you question again please without any rush, you seem to speak without any logic but blind fight with no intelligence in it.

Check again.

I will give you an alternate question. What is the benefit of the alliance between Saudi and ISIS for both sides?
- ISIS to gain Islamic Caliphate.
- Drag Iran into a potentially expensive and dangerous war.

So has ISIS and Saudi reached their above goals?

You see which one is more disastrous?

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-update-...y-pact-combat-islamic-state-militants-1770732

The ones combating ISIS on the ground directly is Iran/Iraq, FSA and the Kurds. And out of those Iran's forces are the strongest, that's why they are gaining ground so quickly in Iraq.

>>> Edit in black.

As long as you can prove, you can claim anything you want. You have so far claimed there is no Iran and ISIS alliance, but cannot prove it; therefore out of blue want me to prove there is no Saudi and ISIS alliance, either.

I can prove there is an alliance between Iran and ISIS without bringing Moon, climate change, India etc on the table as my back up ''arguments''.

As long as you can prove, you can claim anything you want. You have so far claimed there is no Iran and ISIS alliance, but cannot prove it; therefore out of blue want me to prove there is no Saudi and ISIS alliance, either.

I can prove there is an alliance between Iran and ISIS without bringing Moon, climate change, India etc on the table as my back up ''arguments''.

And you haven't done any of that. All you have given is an opinion even though I gave proof from Pentagon that Iran was among the first to go to war against ISIS. And that the Israelis want the ISIS to survive as a buffer against Iran. Israel would never have said that if Iran and ISIS were allied.

ISIS is fighting the Hezbollah also. What do you have to say for that?

Watch from 3:20. Look at what the Hezb soldier says to the ISIS terrorist during a truce.

At 4:05 he is accusing the ISIS's leaders Saudi and Qatar. Haha.

4:17 is even more revealing. ISIS and Iran are enemies.

6:40 ISIS's weapons are coming in from Saudi and Qatar.

You have no answer for why Hezb and Syria who are allied to Iran are fighting ISIS. But at the same time the Saudis are not fighting ISIS anywhere. And you have the audacity to say ISIS and Iran are allied.

http://www.newsweek.com/war-between-hezbollah-and-isis-lebanon-404244

It's very simple and clear cut. The Saudis created ISIS so they can go to war against Iran as a Saudi proxy. The Israelis are happy because the ISIS is now fighting the Syrian govt, Iranians and Hezbollah, all enemies of Israel. And Israel and Saudi are allied in this entire charade.

http://www.dailysabah.com/columns/y...-new-alliance-of-stability-in-the-middle-east

http://fpif.org/israel-saudi-arabia-strange-bedfellows-new-middle-east/

Not directly related to ISIS, but we have been combating ultra-radical Islam for decades, long before terrorism became a household name all across the world.

Iran is not a victim of ultra-radical Sunni Islam based on ISIS's Salafi ideology. Majority of their population follow Shia Islam, with only 5% being Sunni, who are mainly Kurds, so ISIS could not spread their influence there.

Except for Europe, where ISIS infiltrated through refugees, other places were not directly attacked by ISIS, they were attacked by locals who were influenced by ISIS's Salafi ideology.

Similarly India is untouched because most of the Muslims are Sufi, not Salafi. The Deobandis are doing their best by not accepting Salafi. So less ISIS influence is possible in India. Hence no attacks.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/narendra-modi-world-sufi-forum-islam/1/626522.html

Please mind your own business. This is Muslim fighting Muslims, we have no concern here.

The way isis kills other people the same should be done to them then, An eye for an eye. why put them in prison? why feed these rats?

Please mind your own business. This is Muslim fighting Muslims, we have no concern here.

What? Of course it concerns us. It's vested interests fighting vested interests and it's reached Afghanistan.

581ae387c46188f8568b456a.jpg

Islamic State’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who is reportedly hiding out in the besieged city of Mosul, released his first message since 2015, urging followers to wage all-out war and take the fighting into Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
In the recorded message, the Islamic State (IS, previously ISIS/ISIL) chief also expressed confidence that the terrorist group would ultimately be victorious in fending off the Iraqi forces and allied militias trying to retake Mosul, where he declared the ‘caliphate’ two years ago.

The 31-minute-long recording, the authenticity of which could not be verified, was released by Islamic State supporters on Thursday, according to Reuters.

In the message, which does not specifically refer to Mosul, al-Baghdadi threatens unbelievers with suicide attacks and rivers of blood.

Al-Baghdadi, whose real name is Ibrahim al-Samarrai, said that the terror group’s militants will “unleash the fire of their anger” on Ankara, apparently referring to Turkish troops stationed at a base outside Mosul, as well as President Recep Tayip Erdogan’s diehard rhetoric, which has fanned fears that Turkey plans to unilaterally intervene in Iraq.

The IS leader also threatened to carry out multiple attacks in Saudi Arabia, targeting the Islamic kingdom’s security services, government officials and, notably, members of Al Saud royal family, while accusing them of siding with countries involved in hostilities in Iraq and Syria.

The battle for Mosul, a city that still has a population of around 1.5 million people, was launched on October 17 with an Iraqi army offensive supported by US-led coalition airstrikes and ground support.

As the troops advance on Islamic State’s Iraq stronghold, concerns about the safety of civilians living in the city’s densely populated urban areas have been rising. Russia’s Defense Ministry noted on Tuesday that the absence of escape routes for civilians may result in mass casualties as the battle continues.

US-led coalition air raids on IS targets have already resulted in collateral damage. According to Russia’s estimates, 60 civilians were killed and up to 200 injured during the first days of coalition bombings on residential areas in Mosul.

In the meantime, some top-tier Syrian officials believe the US may allow Islamic State’s jihadists to freely leave the city. In late October, President Bashar Assad’s media adviser, Dr. Bouthaina Shaaban, told RT: “The way they encircle Mosul shows they would like these terrorists to move into to Syria.

“They’re navigating terrorism from one place to another, limiting terrorism in one place, directing it to another place. That’s the absolute truth of what is happening in our region,” she asserted.

RT

You need to be insane to believe that Daesh has bad intentions toward its regional ally & founder (Iran).
Daesh has never attacked Iran, how come is that possible?
A dog will never bite the hand that feeds it.
The Title remind me of TTP, they were Once saying that America and India are evil forces but they only attack on Pakistani civilians and Armed forces.
Nor what the Iraqi army did in Kuwait. Both instances are well documented.

The point here is that this "ISIS" which supposedly hates Iran and Iranians more than anybody else yet hardly ever mentions them nor attacks them, is supposedly a proxy of Saudi Arabia/GCC/Arab nations/Turkey/West etc. What a wonderful proxy that never attacks your supposed enemy but your own interests in the region and your own self! Brilliant theory!

Did your pull that "statistic" out of your hairy ***** *** or what? Or did you inject too much opium today? It is obvious that you are a Farsi so I am not sure why you are using the Afghan flag.

You forgot that most of your leadership, that came to power thanks to Baba America, are more loyal to the Mullah's in Iran than their own country. Many speak about this openly (WIlayat al-Faqih) and not only that during the Iraq-Iran war many thought with Iran against their own countrymen.
And what exactly was the nature of that "aid"? A few advisers etc. that changed nothing on the ground. Similar to how the Mullah's claimed to have "saved" 12 million big Baghdad from at most 10.000 ISIS members. Another good joke.

If the Mullah's are such good friends of yours why don't they return the planes, military equipment etc. that they stole from Iraq and which could have been used ages ago? Why don't they host any Iraqi refugees? Why are there more Iraqis in UAE alone since 2003?

I do not think that any regional countries were telling the US anything as the US does not need to listen to any regional country.

Anyway yet another confirmation of what we all knew.

Iranians have the highest number of heroin addicts in the world and every Tom, Dick and Harry is able to smuggle drugs into Iran, barefooted Baloch militants are crossing the Iranian-Pakistani border on a weekly basis, Kurds from Iraq are crossing into Iran freely etc. yet we are all to believe that the only reason why Iran has not been attacked by ISIS is due to their strong internal security. Despite ISIS being next door.:lol:

As for not having "ISIS members within them", there have been at least 200 Iranians (Iranian Kurds alone mind you) fighting for ISIS. A few dozen suicide bombers included. All of which can be documented by a few Google searches.

Recently we saw some anti-terror operation being published by the Mullah's of supposed ISIS cells however it looked so staged that hardly anyone outside of Iran took it for granted.

ISIS can attack the most powerful regional countries let alone nations in the world (Western powers) etc. but not "mighty Iran". That is something only the 1000's upon 1000's of drug smugglers, Kurds, Baloch etc. can do.

Not only that ISIS has been a blessing for Iran in every way and shape that you can look at it. Similar to how Al-Assad freed all jailed Islamists and allowed much of his opposition to be dominated by certain groups. Permitting ISIS to kill FSA members etc. Buying oil from ISIS etc.

ISIS suddenly appearing in Syria meant the delegitimization of the Syrian opposition globally and served the interests of Al-Assad perfectly. Similar to how an ISIS insurgency benefits many Iraqi politicians in power (Sunni as Shia) etc. Removes focus from their horrible job at running the country and actually offering people services. For once unites people too and gives a bigger say to Shia militants and their allied political groups.

Not to say that ISIS is basically an local creation and a mixture of Ba'athism (the entire leadership is made up by former Iraqi Baathists - a dead ideology) and a mixture of Jihadism which serves well to get recruits. KSA never had good ties with the Baathists and they threatened Arab monarchism as "Arab nationalists" and now they are doing it under the disguise of Islamists.

Essentially it is a power struggle between Iraqi Sunni Arabs (a significant portion of them) and Iraqi Shia Arabs.

This is why initially you had Iraqi Sunni Sufi Groups, tribal groups in Anbar, Ninawa, Diyala, Salah-ad-Din etc., mainstream politicians (Nujaifi, Jabouri, Issawi, Abu Risha etc. - none of them can be called ISIS followers or believers in their ideology), Ad-Douris groups etc. supporting the revolts back in 2012 and 2013 (before too) and the opposition against the Baghdad regime led then by Al-Maliki. All those groups joined hands until ISIS wanted a monopoly and started targeting those former "allies". They were not really allies but they both did not want to be ruled by Al-Malikis regime and de facto the Mullah's in Iran and their henchmen/puppets in Iraq.

And to think that this will suddenly change should ISIS return to sleeper cells or until another group emerges, is wishful thinking and I honestly don't blame the average Iraqi Sunni Arab living in Ninawa, Anbar, Salah ad-Din, Diyala, Kirkuk, Babil etc. for not wanting to live under such an regime. Unless of course the unimaginable happens and the corrupt, incompetent etc. Iraqi politicians begin to serve their people and country and the loyal puppets of Iran/Mullah's become more loyal to their country rather than foreigners. The list is very long and none of this seems likely in the nearby future.

Now they are "celebrating" the slow capture of a 1.5 million big city that was captured by less than 10.000 ISIS members (vast majority local members to make it even more embarrassing) and which should never have been captured to begin with if those people in power were so great as some claim.

Funnily enough both of those parties (Iraqi Ba'athists aka ISIS) are twins if not at least siblings. Along with a third group (Al-Assad aka Syrian Ba'athists). Talk about a bad comedy gone wrong.

Another hilarious thing is Syrian Ba'athist's (led by Alawis - not even Shias) are great but Iraqi Ba'athist's (mostly Sunnis) are bad despite there not being any difference in politics or actions.

Islamists ruling the "Islamic" "Republic" of Iran is great but Islamists (read Sunnis) ruling elsewhere is bad.

When you think about it both ISIS and the "Islamic" "Republic" of Iran are two sides of the same coin foreign policy wise. One is trying to spread their version of Islamism (Wilayat al-Faqih) and the other (ISIS) their own perverted version. Both despise Arab monarchies and consider them their foremost enemies. Funny, is it not?

Even funnier when both of those terrorist groups policies are doing nothing but damage the Arab world and Arab countries which is the end goal of both. One due to ancient rivalries the other due to chaos being needed for them to exist in the first place. Both hate mainstream Sunni Islam too and want to undermine it.

Similar to how the Iranian Mullah's want to undermine the traditional way of understanding Zaydism in Northern Yemen (through using proxies such as Houthis and sending their leaders to Iran in order to be influenced by the cancerous Wilayat al-Faqih) and the Iraqi Shia Arab traditional view of Twelver Islam as understood by the Iraqi Arab hawza in Najaf and Karbala. This power struggle is ongoing currently and many Iraqi Shia clerics speak about it openly.

One of them spoke about it as far back as pre-2003.

Former Hezbollah member (leading member) talking about the exact same thing.

We Arabs know our enemies well and their plots. Maybe outsiders will be fooled but eventually the ant will be crushed and we are well prepared.

Of course dumb and blind sheep will never change. Too bad when it is their countries that suffer the most from this cancer (Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and now Yemen too). At one period in time you reach a limit where you say/conclude; "we want the best for you, but if you are unable to help yourself first there is little we can do". I have reached this conclusion but time will once again prove me right as it has done so many times before on so many different issues. 1979 was indeed a bad year that gave rise to two cancers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

of whose descendants we are still fighting to this very day.

Any sane person that understands this region, its history, historical rivalries, internal rivalries and the ground realties can make his own conclusions. I especially appeal to the non-Muslim and Western readers here. Read my post, investigate everything that I wrote which is factual and based on facts (you can yourself check this) and connect the dots.

Ask yourself which regimes, groups, states etc. benefit the most from those actions that I have described. Once you are able to answer this question you have the likely source.

And of course I have not even talked about the Western involvement here and their plans of reshaping the region. Also that part you can investigate based on what has occurred in the past 3-4 years and once again connect the dots.

Better to understand what is currently going on, look at Syria and the actions of those regimes, groups etc. who supposedly want the Al-Assad regime removed yet do nothing , let alone did nothing for years before Russia suddenly appeared "out of nowhere". The last claim is of course another lie and we all know that the West and Russia cooperate together in Syria.

Syria by itself is not so interesting or special but the politics that have followed and will follow will tell us a lot about the future goals of certain regimes and powers in regards to the region and its future.
Because they are using your logic against you which say they can't fight israel and america without kill the shia

The same for them they say the crusaders and the jews are clear enemy but the arab sunni regimes are hypocrite murtad kaffir regimes they are the enemy before the shia and crusaders and the jews so fighting them is our top priority

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom