What's new

CWC 2011: Quarter Finals likely scenario

both teams will try to loose:D
Well Both tried so, hard but India in the end won. Lets hope they Beat Australia and come face to face with Pakistan In semi final. If they couldn't beat them then our team should be Prepared for Revenge from Australians:)

Well Both tried so, hard but India in the end won. Lets hope they Beat Australia and come face to face with Pakistan In semi final. If they couldn't beat them then our team should be Prepared for Revenge from Australians:)
U r saying as if u r team us going to win 100%

first win against windies :azn:

India and Pakistan will meet in the semi final in Mohali if both win the QFs. No chance of India Pak final unfortunately.

WI are even more unpredictable side than Pakistan. Historically it always had tough contests with Pakistan. As far as India's match with Australia is concerned, I think India will be at advantage due to home crowd and turning track.

You're right, but you know they changed it today. Before this they were reporting what I wrote... Topi baaz, ICC. So no Pak vs Ind Final, max SF.

Actually the venues were fixed from first like that. I don't see they have made any changes. Also India/SL/BD playing their matches in respective countries is also scheduled from first.

home advantage or home disadvantage, crowd's gonna throw bottles if india does bad..

India vs Pakistan and Sri lanka vs South Africa .................. Semifinals my predictions

Ok! lets predict all QFs. Lets see who wins? :chilli:

How can i compete with Chammi baba!!!! I only predict where one side has clear advantages like India vs WI. But baba promised us that India will play the final/win the WC. Lets see...... :partay:

2hrl452.jpg

So Pakistan will be playing in Dhaka. They will have home team like support Mirpur. Pakistan must beat the crap out them W Indians. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom