What's new

CWC 2011: Quarter Finals likely scenario

well the stats doesn't really matter... because it is how you perform on a particular date. See India has never defeated Pakistan in ICC Champions trophy so is that mean they will never defeat Pakistan in champions trophy?

Sri Lanka has never defeated Pakistan in World Cups but I am sure they are going to come hard on us if we both meet in the Finals
NZ had only defeated Pakistan for once when they first met in the world cup and lost all 6 meetings afterwards but still they managed to defeat us in this tournament.

Australians were invincible for 34 matches and finally their winning streak is also broken by the same Pakistan side.

Happens - but that does not mean anything in reality

If you are checking the overall stats of World cups, also check the overall stats of Pakistan-India matches... and not to forget the overall stats of Champions trophy and Austral-Asia Cup etc

exactly... it doesn't really matter head to head between india vs pakistan in the last 10 yrs. end of the day it's one knock out game & india is playing in india. so advantage will be with the home team!! & waga border is round the corner from mohali!!:D

exactly... it doesn't really matter head to head between india vs pakistan in the last 10 yrs. end of the day it's one knock out game & india is playing in india. so advantage will be with the home team!! & waga border is round the corner from mohali!!:D
Like i said before, Advantage would not be for India

they have been performing poor against Pakistan in Indian soil and the crowd has helped the intents of Pakistani side to win the matches in India. Similar things happened in Pakistan where Indian team came strong on us despite having the crowd advantage for Pakistanis.

Only the day will decide its champion... none of the teams would be favorite in my opinion

I think Pakistan can win the trophy, when Australia defeated, than any team could be defeated.

But what if the traffic warden be an American on that day? Like they always say of others; "They drive on the wrong side of the road". And besides, records are meant to be broken.

then will drive on the wrong side of the road!! anyeway it's india, so american traffic warden will have to get used to indian rules!! otherwise will give him a penalty ticket!!:lol:

Will Shoib play next match?
I think so...........

I think he will replace Wahhab Riaz.... and rest of the team might remain intact

PS; Desperately wants to get rid of Rehman and replace him with Ajmal :(

Sometimes Shoib gives too much runs, and there is my fear.

Sometimes Shoib gives too much runs, and there is my fear.

Well yes but he got only 3 matches to play in his life. May be less...

He has already announced his retirements so he would try to give his level best... and secondly he is always fearless bowler who can turn the game upside down in just one over. If he gives away extra runs but then takes important wickets - i would keep him in the side and always take a risk.

So it will most likely be Pakistan vs Australia in the semi finals. Now I think Australia will have the upper hand in the semi finals. If Australia beat us in the semi finals then they will most likely win the world cup.

So it will most likely be Pakistan vs Australia in the semi finals. Now I think Australia will have the upper hand in the semi finals. If Australia beat us in the semi finals then they will most likely win the world cup.

yes you are right :cry:

5th time and 4th time consecutively :angry

ahhhh

india just beat them in the warm ups.....

India will win the world cup predicting it for the 5th time now please remember this post when it happens

Back
Top Bottom