What's new

CWC 2011: Quarter Finals likely scenario

home advantage or home disadvantage, crowd's gonna throw bottles if india does bad..

Here starts the low class trolling!!!!! You will never give up. :hang2: Making similar comments about you is not difficult as Pakistan not hosting the WC.

So everyone was predicting Australia and Bharat making to the semis. Looks like only one of them will make it. I can't remember too many people predicting Pakistan or WI making the semis.

So everyone was predicting Australia and Bharat making to the semis. Looks like only one of them will make it. I can't remember too many people predicting Pakistan or WI making the semis.

now both have the chance to be there.... But i think India SA and SL have real chance of winning the cup

Afridi ne Semis tak pohnchne ka waada kia tha, uske aagay kuch nahi :D

I predicted this will be Sri Lanka or Pakistan with India also has a good chance.

Australia and Bharat was on everyone's list. :lol:

That's what makes me laugh.

now both have the chance to be there.... But i think India SA and SL have real chance of winning the cup

can u give me one good reason u have mentioned india but not pakistan, if u understand cricket correctly and have good knowledge then u know, pakistan is much better a team than india....

Quarter finals

pak vs W.I- pak has advantage
S.A vs N.Z- S.A has advantage
S.L vs eng- S.L has advantage
ind vs aus- even Stevens(only game in Q.F stage)

can u give me one good reason u have mentioned india but not pakistan, if u understand cricket correctly and have good knowledge then u know, pakistan is much better a team than india....

how is Pakistan a better team than India ? Care to explain ?

pakistan has four all rounders(riaz, razzaq, afridi and hafeez), india has none(unless ofcourse u start counting yuvi and tendulker, bhaji and pathan as allrounders), pakistan has good bowling attack, good pace attack and good spin attack, it contributes very much to its success, pakistan has better batting attack, it oes down to number 9, where as india has batsmen upto number 7, with proper bowling attack, indian team has a very weak batting attack, example: proteas... and subject to collapse eg windians pakistan batting doesnt collapse, has been tested by aussies...

1) Pakistan topped the group A
2) India was second in their respective group

=======================

India has a good batting line up whereas Pakistan has a good bowling attack.
India's bowling is pathetic and so is Pakistan's batting

Both teams won 5-5 ODI matches in their last 10 head-to-head matches

Team records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

Both teams are dangerous on their own days. So none of them has an edge to each other in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom