What's new

CWC 2011: Quarter Finals likely scenario

I want India to beat West Indies tommorrow because then

Pak vs WI - I think it will be a easier oppenant than England

India vs Aus - I want India to thrash the livin sh*t out of the Aussies, i have heard the racist stuff the Aussies do to Indians and when a 3 years old girl was killed. Plus Aussies are jealous players, they swear and show no sportsmanship, did you see the match between SL and Aussie wat the Aussie bowler was saying.

This will be the 1st time in history i will support India in a match.

I want these teams to win in order:

1: Pakistan (you all knw way)
2: Sri Lanka (They Respect every Asian country and i respect them)
3: West Indies (Cos they are Windies)
4: England (They deserve it if they win)

Pakistan and Windies both win while playing against each other? I think you might consider putting South Africa in?

i prefer to play aus in quarters, than pakistan , it looks like there bowling is one dimensional, than pakistan or srilankan bowling .

and if we want to be the best we have to beat the best

If indian wins tomorrow then its gonna be

Pak vs WI first Quarter final in Dhaka on Wednesday

SL vs Eng 2nd Quarter final in Ahmedabad

Aus vs India 3rd Quarter final in Dhaka

SA vs NZ 4th QF in colombo

Considering that the match is at Motera, a track known to turn square, India won't mind playing Australia in the Quarters.

:agree: Aussie spin attack doesn't have much of bite still they are the strongest hurdle

both teams will try to loose:D

Lol yeah .

Windies would fancy their chances with pakistan in the semis than with the aussies.

It would be fun to watch both teams trying to lose tomorrows match .

Watch out for a lot of dropped catches and misfields .

Lol yeah .

Windies would fancy their chances with pakistan in the semis than with the aussies.

It would be fun to watch both teams trying to lose tomorrows match .

Watch out for a lot of dropped catches and misfields .

But if Windies managed to beat india convincingly, we may also have an outside chance of Pakistan India Quarters

Fcuk. India gotta meet SL or Ozzies.

I would go with the Ozzies though. SL looks like the team to beat.

from now on pakistan cannot afford too be copl;acent we need alot of work to do on our batting younis should be the key with misbah for us if they gives us both 130 runs in middle and boy than we can make even india and SA sweat and one of razzi and afridi score quick 50 and umar with 50 boy we can win any match but we need to score those runs but gain misbah and younis is key more than any batsman in our team they are rock of the team

Double congrats to Pakistan, one for wining and another for beating Aussies!!!!

If indian wins tomorrow then its gonna be

Pak vs WI first Quarter final in Dhaka on Wednesday

SL vs Eng 2nd Quarter final in Ahmedabad

Aus vs India 3rd Quarter final in Dhaka

SA vs NZ 4th QF in colombo

India and Sri Lanka will play their matches in respective countries. Rest of the two matches will be in Dhaka.

It is widely expected that India will win tomorow, and i think it is in their best interest to do so. All this talk about trying to lose delibrately is rubbish, i am sure they will not do that. Facing this Aussie side in India should not be any trouble for India, its a very one dimensional attack and the Indian batsmen are very good at using the pace of the bowlers on flat wickets, Shewag, Sachin, Dhoni and co. will milk the aussie attack for sure.

I think we have to face Aussies yet again in Semis ... Fcuk ...

Aussies, i have heard the racist stuff the Aussies do to Indians and when a 3 years old girl was killed. Plus Aussies are jealous players, they swear and show no sportsmanship, did you see the match between SL and Aussie wat the Aussie bowler was saying.

Off topic but that 3 year old girl was killed by an Indian guy, apparently in an "Accident".

Back
Top Bottom