What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

No, too late.

Henri K.

maybe China should consider sling shot design to replace catapult :D,

giant-slingshot-18656360.jpg

No, too late....
Henri K.

1) Thousand Thanks to you Mr. Henri K so your countless and immense Great Contributions to PLA watching from YouTube videos all the way to advance Great posting here in PDF.

bow: bow: bow:

My question to you ... ...

2) Most sections on CV-17 are modular ( block by block ), ... ...
Why it is too late to install EMAL CAT on the flat angle flight deck now ??

1) Thousand Thanks to you Mr. Henri K so your countless and immense Great Contributions to PLA watching from YouTube videos all the way to advance Great posting here in PDF.

I think we don't have enough of power for EMAL, it requires nuclear power for that...I could be wrong

maybe China should consider sling shot design to replace catapult :D,

Brother, You are producing so many Great jokes ... ... keep doing it

:omghaha: :sarcastic: :tup: :tup: :tup:

For example: ... ...
1) ( Mosquito threat in Lhasa ) and
( taking back 2 Dash Lines that have been stolen away by ( you--know--who ) ... ...

NOTE on ( you--know--who ) :
I am copying the regular ( Always Timid and So Afraid ) style of many PRC Government Spokespersons and many Pundits -- when they are / were being confronted by issues of americans criminal violations and americans criminal Attacks on China.

:p: :p:

2) Brother, I can feel it from many, many of your post ~ you are very CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE in your thinking.
We all know ~ Chm XIJP has asked PLA and PRC Civilians Departments to perform permanent nationwide searching and recruiting in a Huge way across the board for CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE Talents such as from ( Engineers, Scientists, Chief Designers, Precision Technicians, Project Managers, ... ... even all the way for PLA Kitchen Staffs ) and wisely placing CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE Talents on the right job positions.

I for one feel ... ...if you are not already, then I hope you are in the Right Job positions and in the Position of Power in PLA and PRC Civilians Departments. ~ If not, I am strongly encouraging you to Dig and Find out which departments and Personnels head that you can approach nationwide.

Everything grows from Creativity and Innovations
... ...in a near future, I certainly hope -- PRC can control and redirect and deflect Monsoon from PRC enemies, and then channels these Monsoon to many of our True China Friendly nations -- for example: such as to ( PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH, CAMBODIA, LAOS, THAILAND, and MYANMAR )

:cheesy: :lol:

... back to thread topic 001A -- CV-17 news ... ...

CATOBAR and STOBAR have completly different operating models, and this difference impacts fundamentally the flight deck design as well as the interior one.

It is not "just" a matter of installing "something", it is a matter of the global design of the aircraft carrier.

If since the very beginning an aircraft carrier is not designed for CATOBAR, then it will probably never be...

The fact is, Type 001A is not designed for that. And if I'm not wrong, when the construction started the stream cat was not certified, and the EMAL one was still far away from that. So...

I personnally approve the decision of PLA Navy to get a second STOBAR. This is the most secured, the most "step by step", and the most realistic approach to get ready for combat "soon".

In french we have a sentence saying "la vie est plus longue que large", and I totally agree with it.

Your people has "survived" without any aircraft carrier for the last 100 years, and now the journey just started for you, it is still long live ahead, so don't make any mistake is already the best thing to do.

A second sentence in french says "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien, mais le pire est l'ami de l'excès." Pierre DAC

I just want to add a last thing : China makes huge progress, we all see it. Some deny it, and I would say it is normal, changes make people frightened. But it is not because you can go fast that you should always run fast.

As what your guys say, keep the 平常心, and you will not be too excited or too disappointed for nothing.

Hope this helps.

Henri

I think we don't have enough of power for EMAL, it requires nuclear power for that...I could be wrong

If I recall correctly, way back in 2008 ... ...

Our Superstar Scientist & Engineer MA had already invented and finished producing ( Combine AC/DC Simultaneous Power Generator ) way back in 2008. ~ Our Superstar Scientist & Engineer MA and his team are the only one in the world so far -- ( No Hype here ) who can produce this Special device. ~ It was explained that this ( Combine AC/DC Simultaneous Power Generator ) can dramatically reduce the electrical power consumption by 50%. It is probable the 2nd or 3rd generation of this device can reduce the electrical power consumption by 80% and Space Requirements in CV by 50+ % or more.

Btw, many Scientists around the world are copying Superstar Scientists & Engineer MA idea
and doing RnD on this kind of device to catch up.

What do you think ? ~ Could you please Dig for the latest update on these Unique device ( Combine AC/DC Simultaneous Power Generator ) ??

dayDreaming--px--1a.gif

Last edited:
@hk299792458

Thank you so much for your detail explanation, and the design strategy behind as well.

I hope that CV-17 can launch UUSV ( mini sub drones ) to boost its power.
My main concerns are CV-17 will not be able to launch Mini AWACS aircraft and Big AESA Drones and Big EA Drones. CV-17 can not significantly outrange the usn carriers.

Mr. Henri K -- in what ways -- do you think CV-17 can launch Mini AWACS aircraft and Big AESA / EA Drones such as Divine Eagle and XiangLong -- Soar Dragon or any other method to boost CV-17 range to 3000 km Attack Radius ??

XiangLong -- Soar Dragon can it be launched from CV-17 ??

XiangLong--Soar Dragon--GuiZhou--1a.jpg

Maybe ... this is the future design of Mini AWACS launched from CV-17 ?
This YueLong design allows very Short Take Off.
Is that true Mr. Henri K ?

YueLong--CV--drone--1a.jpg

Our Superstar Scientist & Engineer MA had already invented and finished producing ( Combine AC/DC Simultaneous Power Generator ) way back in 2008. ~ Our Superstar Scientist & Engineer MA and his team are the only one in the world so far -- ( No Hype here ) who can produce this Special device. ~ It was explained that this ( Combine AC/DC Simultaneous Power Generator ) can dramatically reduce the electrical power consumption by 50%. It is probable the 2nd or 3rd generation of this device can reduce the electrical power consumption by 80% and Space Requirements in CV by 50+ % or more.

Btw, many Scientists around the world are copying Superstar Scientists & Engineer MA idea

What do you think ? ~ Could you please Dig for the latest update on these Unique device ( Combine AC/DC Simultaneous Power Generator ) ??

View attachment 320665

Honestly I don't know this innovative device but sure if I get something new I will be glad to share it with all :D

View attachment 320665
Can you not act like an Indian? Chinese culture is always about humility with ability. Don't be boastful, we might have developed the key technologies but implementing it in a carrier takes time.

Btw,seems like the ship nuclear propulsion technology had already been developed. I guess, nuclear carrier is not far away.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2016-07/26/content_26219261.htm

@Han Patriot

Thanks for the feedback.
It is NOT about being boastful.
IMHO, no offense -- you need to wake up and ponder ... ...
Please expand your thinking.

All these True Technical Power displays are to inform many of those ( Can Not do a Simple basic Math ) americans who are so Eager to NUKE bombing China and Chinese back to oblivion.
( Can Not do a Simple basic Math ) americans are always blackmailing PRC with Nukes.
All Chinese need to remind americans that they can NOT get away with NUKING China.

PROOF:
Why do U think americans are so happy and so eager to install THAAD
with their own money ( including paying for the daily Maintenance fees ) in South Korea ??

Even with the facts below:
Elites americans are absolutely aware that -- usa is getting POORER by the week, ... ...
Elites americans are supporting their Budget by printing Toilet Papers USD via voodoo
Qualitative Easing ( 1, 2, 3, 4, ... ) to fool all those Naive and Gullible Chinese rich families ... ...

The bad news is many, many Brainwashed and Naive and Gullible Chinese rich families have been fooled.

.... ... my last reply on this.
... ... getting back to Thread Topic of 001A -- CV-17 news ... ...

@Han Patriot

Thanks for the feedback.
It is NOT about being boastful.
IMHO, no offense -- you need to wake up and ponder ... ...
Please expand your thinking.

All these True Technical Power displays are to inform many of those ( Can Not do a Simple basic Math ) americans who are so Eager to NUKE bombing China and Chinese back to oblivion.
( Can Not do a Simple basic Math ) americans are always blackmailing PRC with Nukes.
All Chinese need to remind americans that they can NOT get away with NUKING China.

PROOF:
Why do U think americans are so happy and so eager to install THAAD
with their own money ( including paying for the daily Maintenance fees ) in South Korea ??

Even with the facts below:
Elites americans are absolutely aware that -- usa is getting POORER by the week, ... ...
Elites americans are supporting their Budget by printing Toilet Papers USD via voodoo
Qualitative Easing ( 1, 2, 3, 4, ... ) to fool all those Naive and Gullible Chinese rich families ... ...

The bad news is many, many Brainwashed and Naive and Gullible Chinese rich families have been fooled.

.... ... my last reply on this.
... ... getting back to Thread Topic of 001A -- CV-17 news ... ...

To be honest, your posts are always too long for me to read them all. Can you shorten it a bit?

Type 001A will be launched by 2017, and commissioned by 2019-2020.

Type 002 will be laid down by 2018, launched by 2020, and commissioned by 2022-2023.

I think the EMALS and naval nuclear reactors are reserved for Type 003 which will likely be available by 2030.

I tend to think the construction of CV18 will be begin earlier than that says by early 2020.

China may skip the STEAM catapult altogether and jump straight into EMAL technology.

I tend to think the construction of CV18 will be begin earlier than that says by early 2020.

China may skip the STEAM catapult altogether and jump straight into EMAL technology.

Your intuition is leaning on the right side. What appears speed is the result of careful study and diligent planning.

China needs 6 ACs much sooner now. For near waters diesels will do fine... for far waters...nuclear are the need.

They have have been studying and analysing for decades now.

Personal EMAL is correct way to go.

But where is DDG055?

Back
Top Bottom