What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

China 2nd A.C type001A CGI

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Although it has been a long wait...but the boat is coming up rather fast.

Now waiting for island to be installed in place.. should not take long.

Would have been nice to see a navalised J10s on this AC. But perhaps on later date...

I rather want see J-31 than J10 :D, we need to the best we can produce for our Navy.

I rather want see J-31 than J10 :D, we need to the best we can produce for our Navy.

Agreed, young dragon!

However, J31 has become too shy lately...what is SAC upto>

J10C naval version might be up on the deck earlier than J31.

But for long term naval J20 and J31 combo is the right thing to do.

I am certain PLAN always plans ahead. We might have to wait a decade for that perhaps.

But for now there must be a fully loaded CV in the waters...sooner the better.

Agreed, young dragon!

However, J31 has become too shy lately...what is SAC upto>

J10C naval version might be up on the deck earlier than J31.

But for long term naval J20 and J31 combo is the right thing to do.

I am certain PLAN always plans ahead. We might have to wait a decade for that perhaps.

But for now there must be a fully loaded CV in the waters...sooner the better.

I have impression that J10c is underpowered compare to twin engine J31, personally I put my bet on J31, it's same class at Mig-29k and stealthier...Russia has demonstrated that Mig 29k is suitable for ski jump carrier so I expect J31 to be able to perform similar or better, but I have never seen a single engine fighter on skil jump carrier...I could be wrong.

I have impression that J10c is underpowered compare to twin engine J31, personally I put my bet on J31, it's same class at Mig-29k and stealthier...Russia has demonstrated that Mig 29k is suitable for ski jump carrier so I expect J31 to be able to perform similar or better, but I have never seen a single engine fighter on skil jump carrier...I could be wrong.

The Harrier. And the F-35 will do it.

Lol, a vector thrust engine is quite difference that conventional one, unless we have something similar as F-35 but I don't think J-10c is suitable for ski jump carrier especially with full weapon load.

Well we can use the Indian aircraft that was recently tested on sky jump with only one engine. Thrust vector or not, it works with one engine and still able to carry weapons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom