What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

Iranian Microelectronics (Military side)

Not much is known about Iranian micro electronics in (military applications) but recently The following info has been made public. Made by Iran Electronics Industries (IEI).

Infrared Focal Plane Array (FPA) 640x480 ( with Air cooled heat sink)
1665677947907.png

IR and visible laser detector sensors.
1665678054509.png
1665678165572.png

FAB line clean room
1665678259631.png

Turkiye aims to achieve first contact with the Moon by 2023

in 2028 to be joined the exclusive club of 6 nations that sent spacecraft into orbit of the Moon
The heck is this even possible ?
2023 is next year turkey has made such a strong sslv ?

2023 SondaSR1.0 100kg/400km altitude
No payload it's just a rocket to the orbit of moon yes ?

Iranian Corvette "Shahid Solaimani" unveiled
First of its class , The warship is now headed for sea trials. This will be updated as more info becomes available as some subsystems yet to be installed.
View attachment 876313
View attachment 876312
View attachment 876311
View attachment 876314
View attachment 876321
View attachment 876601
View attachment 876602

Some of the specifications:
  • VLS AD system (see above photos)
  • 4 Engine propulsion
  • carries FACs and Drones
  • Integrated battle management system
  • missile launch (combined short and medium range SSM/SA with 180 Km range)
  • automated 20 and 30 mm canons
  • 600 tons,67 meter long, 850 nautical mile range
Beautiful

Designed to carry and Transfer a Satellite from lower orbit to higher orbits was successfully tested in low earth orbit
How the heck will it do that ?
Will it catch a satellite in Leo and transfer it to GTO ? What ? I don't understand this tech

How the heck will it do that ?
Will it catch a satellite in Leo and transfer it to GTO ? What ? I don't understand this tech
The "SAT" is attached on top of the the "TUG" . When the SLV releases the "SAT+TUG" in the low orbit...Next the "TUG" gets activated and carry the SAT to higher orbit and release the SAT...look at the photo on the left side. The SAT is the cubical box and the "Tug" the lower Part .

This Tech allows a less powerful SLV to achieve a SAT release to high orbits .
1665742620363.png

The heck is this even possible ?
2023 is next year turkey has made such a strong sslv ?

No payload it's just a rocket to the orbit of moon yes ?

ROKETSAN Space Program

Roketsan TPO-1 : 120 km altitude in 2017
Roketsan TPO-2 : 130 km altitude in 2018
Roketsan SRO-1 : 136 km altitude in 2020

Roketsan SR-1 : 100 kg payload and 300 km altitude in 2023
Roketsan SIMSEK-1 launch vehicle : 400 kg payload and 550 km altitude in 2027
Roketsan SIMSEK-2 launch vehicle : 2028

1665742506720.png

1665742609771.png

DELTA SORS 300 km altitude test in 2021
1665743227757.png

Roketsan SR-1.0 (Probe Rocket 1.0) solid fuel tank
1665742646526.png

1665742662647.png

Turkish Vehicle to carry Sweden's payload to the Moon​

Significant progress has been made in Türkiye's first Lunar Mission (AYAP-1). An agreement was signed on July 5 between the Swedish Space Physics Institute (IRF) and TÜBİTAK UZAY for the Lunar Neutral Telescope (LNT) scientific payload, which will collect data on neutral particles from the Moon's surface.

1665742769994.png

Last edited:
The "SAT" is attached on top of the the "TUG" . When the SLV releases the "SAT+TUG" in the low orbit...Next the "TUG" gets activated and carry the SAT to higher orbit and release the SAT...look at the photo on the left side. The SAT is the cubical box and the "Tug" the lower Part .

This Tech allows a less powerful SLV to achieve a SAT release to high orbits .
View attachment 886721
Ok so instead of a simple rocket this is a two step operation to push satellites to higher orbits yes ?

Roketsan SR-1 : 100 kg payload and 300 km altitude in 2023
300 km altitude is low earth orbit?

@aryobarzan can you understand what member mme is saying i don't understand?

Last edited:
Saves you having to use much bigger SLV in lower atmosphere ..Do the atmospheric trip with SLV and the outer space with the "TUG" .:-)
Hmm 🤔 i am not sure that's cost effective
As the higher the number of stages more is the cost and fuel
But still good efforts by iran
india does not have this capability it's entirely unique to iran congrats on developing this new tech
By the way @aryobarzan can you tell me what member @MMM-E is trying to say in his moon launch i am confused 🤔

Saves you having to use much bigger SLV in lower atmosphere ..Do the atmospheric trip with SLV and the outer space with the "TUG" .:-)
Lower energy required due to lower gravity but less fuel efficiency i assume ?

can you understand what member mme is saying i don't understand?
I am not very familiar with Turkish Space activity..I know they have done some Sounding rocket tests to low earth orbit (100-150)km..Sounding rockets are used to test Techs at actual space environment but I have not seen an actual SLV flight..I know they intend to launch some object to the moon using European or space-x SLVs but not sure of the objectives. May be he call clarify for us.

I am not very familiar with Turkish Space activity..I know they have done some Sounding rocket tests to low earth orbit (100-150)km..Sounding rockets are used to test Techs at actual space environment but I have not seen an actual SLV flight..I know they intend to launch some object to the moon using European or space-x SLVs but not sure of the objectives. May be he call clarify for us.

Turkish rocket test

Last edited:
Just dont believe on any one claiming having rocket technology if there is no testing. Testing any homegrown rocket is not banned.

Turkey has shown their capability in above video, this is what Indonesia can reach so far, not too far from Turkish capability as well. Also launched in 2020. Indonesia has launched its own developed rocket since 1960's, during Soeharto regime they dont get enough funding and we are seeing our capability is not improving as much as Iran

Just dont believe on any one claiming having rocket technology if there is no testing. Testing any homegrown rocket is not banned.

Turkey has shown their capability in above video, this is what Indonesia can reach so far, not too far from Turkish capability as well. Also launched in 2020. Indonesia has launched its own developed rocket since 1960's, during Soeharto regime they dont get enough funding and we are seeing our capability is not improving as much as Iran

Sounding rockets are the first practical steps towards having space launch and space Tech test capability above atmosphere..But any country that starts on this road must be prepared $$$ wise. You need to sustain a space program that is $$$ hungry and you must be able to justify that $$$ to the population...In Iran case no one was doing launching or building anything space wise so it was easy to justify the money spent...

Hmm 🤔 i am not sure that's cost effective
As the higher the number of stages more is the cost and fuel
But still good efforts by iran
india does not have this capability it's entirely unique to iran congrats on developing this new tech
By the way @aryobarzan can you tell me what member @MMM-E is trying to say in his moon launch i am confused 🤔
the satellite weight is a lot less than the missile weight . if you wan't to do it in two stage , you had to send the satellite and the second stage to the orbit . which is a lot time . that's why they divide the launch to several stage by doing so , they have to send a lot less weight to higher orbits , that save not only on fuel , but on how powerful your engines must be

.In Iran case no one was doing launching or building anything space wise so it was easy to justify the money spent...
What does this mean many countries were doing space research then ?

the satellite weight is a lot less than the missile weight . if you wan't to do it in two stage , you had to send the satellite and the second stage to the orbit .
Isn't this method more risky though first the satellite will pop out of the rocket them another bosster will bring it up thier could be deviation in the flight path yes ?
they have to send a lot less weight to higher orbits , that save not only on fuel , but on how powerful your engines must be
🤔🤔🤔 Has any other country done this ?
Is iran the first one to do so ?

Back
Top Bottom