What's new

Curry originated in what is Modern Day Pakistan

How dare you? Don't you know Bharatis have a patent on everything, and anything under the Sun? Even the Sun is a Hindu symbol and did not exist until Hinduism was founded. Guys, stop being confused about your identity and stealing great Bharat's history and discoveries.

There, I think I summed up most Bharati arguments on history of what is now Pakistan.

How dare you? Don't you know Bharatis have a patent on everything, and anything under the Sun? Even the Sun is a Hindu symbol and did not exist until Hinduism was founded. Guys, stop being confused about your identity and stealing great Bharat's history and discoveries.

There, I think I summed up most Bharati arguments on history of what is now Pakistan.

All major ancient discoveries from this region: numerals, water wheels, mills, underground sewage system, GT road, rotational farming, irrigation systems stem from modern day Pakistan, namely IVC, Taxilla, Peshawar, etc.

Exactly. Sorry to say this, but Muslim empires brought civilization to these half-naked tree and hut people. Even the concept of marriage was a result of Muslim influence, otherwise it was free love like monkeys.

Only with British help were they able to become Hindu and British handed it to them on a platyer, otherwise their credentials to rule are lacking.

pakistani research ...........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Name one scientific achievement or philosophical achievement during Mughal times or since 12th century? Anything, mathematics, alchemy, medicine, philosophy. Actually the Mughals decivilized India people went from a country where the exchange of great ideas originated and to poverty stricken, clotheless people that was the situation of Mughal empire when Brits arrived at the shores of Bengal, these are from British accounts.
There was no Aryabhata, brahmagupta, or Chanakya after 12th century.
Civilized my foot.

All major ancient discoveries from this region: numerals, water wheels, mills, underground sewage system, GT road, rotational farming, irrigation systems stem from modern day Pakistan, namely IVC, Taxilla, Peshawar, etc.

when pakistan can send hubble telescope why not mughals can discover steam engine , elactricity , nuclear bomb ?

all modern scientific developments were done by mughals, turk ,pathan and arabs in india ,

when pakistan can send hubble telescope why not mughals can discover steam engine , elactricity , nuclear bomb ?

all modern scientific developments were done by mughals, turk ,pathan and arabs in india ,

You are wrong, man. You don't even know the history of your country. All these above were foreigners who stole the Ancient Vedic tech and passed it off as their own. You guys need to reclaim your history and glory again. I think Modi is doing very well in that aspect. I wish you guys the very best.

You are wrong, man. You don't even know the history of your country. All these above were foreigners who stole the Ancient Vedic tech and passed it off as their own. You guys need to reclaim your history and glory again. I think Modi is doing very well in that aspect. I wish you guys the very best.

Brother, I gave very specific locations and very specific inventions which the ancestors of current Pakistanis developed.

Look at the shoddy response. Obfuscation, deliberate manipulation, and outright red herring.

You would think a Hindu naming himself after Mirza Ghalib would atleast have more intellect.

But then again deep thought is something alien to the RSS mantra.

Just shout Pakistan, Muslim, Kashmir until you are blue in the face and pass out.

nobody can deny all modern scientific development done by arabs, turks , mangols , pathan and last but not least pakistanis as claimed by it's minister mr. chowdhry .:enjoy:

nobody can deny all modern scientific development done by arabs, turks , mangols , pathan and last but not least pakistanis as claimed by it's minister mr. chowdhry .:enjoy:

We can go back and forth all day, but the truth is, you guys are letting others get away with stealing your history and achievements etc.

If you have personally given up, then I am hopeful that atleast Shri Modi ji will bring the shine back in Shining India.

We can go back and forth all day, but the truth is, you guys are letting others get away with stealing your history and achievements etc.

If you have personally given up, then I am hopeful that atleast Shri Modi ji will bring the shine back in Shining India.

europeans and americans stole your scientific development done by you in arab world during middle period of history , i hope fawwad chowdhry alone is succesfully bringing back all stolen science knowledge through HUBBLE telescope .

Curry, which is thought to have originated as early as 2500 BCE in what is modern-day Pakistan, has since evolved into a truly global food, having traveled the world through colonization and immigration, indentured labor, trade and entrepreneurship.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/curry-origins-history/index.html

Curry, Hinduism and so many other things, the bulk of Indian civilization originated from the Indus region. That would make us/Pakistan their Baap/parent.

Maybe that's why India behaves like an unruly child.

Curry, Hinduism and so many other things, the bulk of Indian civilization originated from the Indus region. That would make us/Pakistan their Baap/parent.

Maybe that's why India behaves like an unruly child.
Who is in your DP? Isn’t that Eqbal?

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom