What's new

Curry originated in what is Modern Day Pakistan

@Path-Finder you too have been drawing our attention to Vedickz...but I guess we were blind... would be nice to have a thread on this deep topic...so that we could educate ourselves about how great invention have been done 40.000 B.C ...
Well I don't possess deep knowledge on the matter as I maintain that I am a student in Life and I aim to learn. I can point to some concise bitesize nuggets of valued knowledge. Direct from the source.

This is the original in all its glory. for more in depth this is an appropriate viewing.

Thankyou, for sharing these deep pearls..so that we might learn...

It is rather sad that on PDF there is no dedicated thread to have all such deep gifts/treasures of knowledge in one place...

One does see every now and then something that is presented ....but there is no Organised Effort to bring Vedickz to forefront...

Are we so scared of what we might find?
all developments in present time and the close approaching future will be owed to these shoulder of giants that were vedick science and techlology. Humanity has come full circle again! The vedick treasure trove is still full.

We need a dedicated thread, I say we must!

Paa Jee: I am sorry to correct you, since you appear to be grossly mistaken. If you are alluding to Vedic Sciences; then you would need thousands of dedicated threads; in which scores of highly illuminated Gangu posters would participate.:lol:

I find curry disgusting as I find most South Asian ("brownie") food disgusting. Their food stink as badly as their inhabitants. Give me a medium to rare steak with some french fries or a good salad and I'm full of smiles. Indians and Pakistanis fighting over ownership of water or oil mixed with stenchy putrid sandy spices which makes me vomit. Just makes me laugh

its very simple
some ancient Indus valley man was not earning good money and every year he have one baby born . so his wife was very good she cook the food and keep adding water in it more and more as family members grow . when they have so much water in food they call it curry :lol: then neighbors and others also start follow this stupidity :rofl:

I find curry disgusting as I find most South Asian ("brownie") food disgusting. Their food stink as badly as their inhabitants. Give me a medium to rare steak with some french fries or a good salad and I'm full of smiles. Indians and Pakistanis fighting over ownership of water or oil mixed with stenchy putrid sandy spices which makes me vomit. Just makes me laugh

What are the chances that you mean South Indian and not South Asian?

I meant South Asian. Curry, poori, dhalgosth etc . Yuck

You do realize due to humid climate food needs preservation through spices.

Say what you want about daal or sabzi but think twice before dissing the gosht.

Back
Top Bottom