What's new

Culture ministry embarrassed as its video features Pakistan’s JF-17 jets

Well if Morgan Freeman can be mistaken for Nelson Mandela then its after all an aircraft which the cultural ministry have no clue of. For them all aircraft are same.

5168504-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-for-Nelson-Mandela-on-Indian-billboard.html
wow.. this one is even worse... they should show it to Samuel Jackson...

A typical Indian behavior on PDF about any bad news from India
First they deny .....
Second attack OP personally .....
Post something bad about Pakistan .....
And then start trolling to force MODS to close the thread .....

You are dangerous person who is able to dissect Indian psychology just under 200 posts. Commendable!

You are dangerous person who is able to dissect Indian psychology just under 200 posts. Commendable!
Merey dill ko howa yaqeen hum pehley b miley kahien...
Silsilaa yeh sadiyoun ka koi ajj ki baat nahien....

@OverLoad AKA markhoor
:lol:

Tu lakh chupay parday mien aey roohey yazeedi...
urayaan teri tasveer ko hum kartey rahien geyy...

Last edited:
Actually the posters in this forum are responsible for this debacle...you guys have discussed about these two jets in the same thread so much that even google got confused which was which....I wouldn't be surprised if they post pictures of Al Khalid instead of Arjun.
And the flag is not even fluttering! Is it made of tin? :rolleyes1: :lol:
You sound like a reverse moon landing conspiracy theorist!

Last edited:
:what: wonder why culture ministry of India has to use jet for promotional advertisement?

lol chalo chalta hain bachay hain :lol: After all they are so much obsessed with us Pakistanis after all.
Pakistanis ko kyu lagta hai that India is obessed with you? I rarely see any news about pakistan in our media. But paksitanis can't hold a discussion without mentioning India.

Now they started to drink donkey milk i hope it will improve their IQ.
pakistanis talking about Indian IQ.lmfao. Know this Indians are smarter than pakistanis, proof is we have a space program that is capable of carrying out interplanetary missions but Pakistan is incapable of putting a potato in orbit. Look at the Indian CEO's next time you question Indians IQ. Did you forget already the stories about the cunning hindu you grew up hearing?

Pakistanis ko kyu lagta hai that India is obessed with you? I rarely see any news about pakistan in our media. But paksitanis can't hold a discussion without mentioning India.

pakistanis talking about Indian IQ.lmfao. Know this Indians are smarter than pakistanis, proof is we have a space program that is capable of carrying out interplanetary missions but Pakistan is incapable of putting a potato in orbit. Look at the Indian CEO's next time you question Indians IQ. Did you forget already the stories about the cunning hindu you grew up hearing?
well u are absolutely rite abt everything.................but then i check and found that muslim rules india for like 1000 years and then british...... evenafter independence u can't handle a country 5 times smaller then u.... opsssss

It happens...when India has become so crazy obsessive towards Pakistan....it looks 24 hr on Pakiatani defence products. Its a sign of diahorrea Indians face. Its an admission of how Indians feels future holds of them as part of Pakistani Empire.

It happens...when India has become so crazy obsessive towards Pakistan....it looks 24 hr on Pakiatani defence products. Its a sign of diahorrea Indians face. Its an admission of how Indians feels future holds of them as part of Pakistani Empire.
pakistani empire huh? how long do you think until this become a reality?

Hi, I am very patriotic indian, i have even changed my Avatar now i can not be accused by any less patriotic indians here.

Thanks God they did not paste the image of Sunny Leone .

Back
Top Bottom