What's new

Culture ministry embarrassed as its video features Pakistan’s JF-17 jets

Kisne kaha ke amreeka ne mana kia, your super duper yellow media lol?
America made an offer and changed the terms. It's their loss, not ours. We have options.

You at the other hand, begging the whole world ke bhagwan ke naam par ToT dede, chahe humari ghayeb janta ki roti he cheen le. :lol:

lol don't fool yourself .. you don't have money to pay for F16s so looking for second hand junk jets from jordan or UAE or whatever country you want to.
jinki aukat nahi hoti unko milta bhi kuch nahi siway second hand chizo ke..

A typical Indian behavior on PDF about any bad news from India
First they deny .....
Second attack OP personally .....
Post something bad about Pakistan .....
And then start trolling to force MODS to close the thread .....
Agreed.Good observation. You are learning fast :)

6888512_1471014072.jpg
:lol::sick:

Funny Indian kids
Soon retaliation with prevail

Like everyone else you are also sure that it is rather a clerical error, but you never answered my question ?? If JF-17 is so superior, why can't participate in the Airshow and let the interested parties do a live comparison rather than pulling out in the final hours ?? LOL :p:

]
Then WTH are Indians advertising it. :haha:[/QUOTE]

just rubbing it in to the technologically advanced Pakistani aerospace industry

I'd like to see it from a different angle. If it were not for Mr. Nehru, there might have been a confederated India, and subsequently a JF-17 with her flag. The designer might have crossed that fine line b/w imagination and reality. Anyway, I'm laughing out ever since...

Kuch logon kii aankhen kharaab hoti hain, aur phir kuch aise (^) log hote hain jiki aankhein kaam hii nhii krtii. The world is begging us to take up their offers. Lockheed Martin, Saab offering to start/shift entire production lines aur yeh janaab apnii hii duniyaa mein khoye hue hain. Troll krne kii bhii hadd hoti hai yaar, kuch bhii bol ke kyun apnaa katwaa rhe ho :P

Aur jinki ankhein kaam karti hain who bhi Pakistan se itna obsessed hain ke din ki roshni me bhi inko sirf JF-17 nazar aata hai, who bhi Independence Day ki t ayyari me. :lol: Kya zordaar taamacha pada hai apke apne media ka, maza agaya. Ye to balatkaar ho gaya :pakistan:

IOK me to sirf Pakistan ka jhanda lehrata nazar ata hai, aapke media ne to Jf-17 ko pooray Hindustan ki ser kara di. :enjoy:

Saare jahan se achaw, JF-17 humara. :pakistan:

lol don't fool yourself .. you don't have money to pay for F16s so looking for second hand junk jets from jordan or UAE or whatever country you want to.
jinki aukat nahi hoti unko milta bhi kuch nahi siway second hand chizo ke..

Kuddos to Pak military think tank to have such a diverse and potent military apparatus to counter a five times bigger adversary with a defence budget of $11 billion vs $50 billion. We spend every single penny wisely and tactfully. Must be really frustrating for you.

And don't you even get me started about auqaat, you'll get embarrassed. A few years ago India defaulted on the payment of C-130 ($1.1 billion). Russia sold you junk for billions, be it the aircraft carrier or the Mig-29K which has the lowest readiness of all front line aircrafts (merely 17%). For a decade you're begging the French to sell you the Rafale and the end is nowhere close.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

1947 se 2016 70 years bnte hain ?? Hum 69th Independence day mana rhy hain i guess Indians 70 pe poonch gai??

bht speed mari hai ya yeh 15 aug 1946 me azad huay thy??

Bhai jan zero to India ki aijaad hai na, ye jab chahein kahin bhi add kar sakte hain.
Barha charha kar bolne ki adat hai, 69 nahi to 70 he sahi. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom