What's new

Culture ministry embarrassed as its video features Pakistan’s JF-17 jets

Sometime i wonder how someone manage to do so...i mean seriously how?? Do they just google and simple paste whatever comes there?? Or there is some picture which is circulating and some sh1t head with zero knowledge on fighter planes end up embarrassing all of us....i mean how??

Sometime i wonder how someone manage to do so...i mean seriously how?? Do they just google and simple paste whatever comes there?? Or there is some picture which is circulating and some sh1t head with zero knowledge on fighter planes end up embarrassing all of us....i mean how??
i think they use google..............

Last year they made the same mistake. What's there obsession with Pakistan, I will never understand.

Bhai JF-17 itna passand hai to khareed lo, humme kab mana kya? Bister kyu geela karte ho?

bhai ji second hand 16 to mil nahi rahi kam se kam 17 to bacha ke rakho... US ne to apko mana kar diya aur hamare liye offer wo bhi nayi wali hai... ab batao geela kiska hua..

Even your culture ministery is too embarass to feature LCA. What do you think? Indian dont even supports Indian. :rofl:

Like everyone else you are also sure that it is rather a clerical error, but you never answered my question ?? If JF-17 is so superior, why can't participate in the Airshow and let the interested parties do a live comparison rather than pulling out in the final hours ?? LOL :p:

Like everyone else you are also sure that it is rather a clerical error, but you never answered my question ?? If JF-17 is so superior, why can't participate in the Airshow and let the interested parties do a live comparison rather than pulling out in the final hours ?? LOL :p:
Why didnt you quote other airshow it participate and fly instead of harping only one particular?

Back
Top Bottom