What's new

Culture ministry embarrassed as its video features Pakistan’s JF-17 jets

bhai ji second hand 16 to mil nahi rahi kam se kam 17 to bacha ke rakho... US ne to apko mana kar diya aur hamare liye offer wo bhi nayi wali hai... ab batao geela kiska hua..

Kisne kaha ke amreeka ne mana kia, your super duper yellow media lol?
America made an offer and changed the terms. It's their loss, not ours. We have options.

You at the other hand, begging the whole world ke bhagwan ke naam par ToT dede, chahe humari ghayeb janta ki roti he cheen le. :lol:

Either they screwed up or the culture ministry is giving the IAF a hint regarding its opinion of the Tejas :angel:
At least twice in recent times but Indian members on PDF fails to understand divine sign.

Ha, Ha. JF-17 a plane that its actual designers don't use. Ever thought why the Chinese never use it ??
Because its performance quite comparable to J-10 and for the same reasons we abandon the purchase idea of J-10.

Ha, Ha. JF-17 a plane that its actual designers don't use. Ever thought why the Chinese never use it ??

Because we needed a plane for ourselves with THEIR help?
they did help us in the end so.

PAF declined the MiG-21 in 1969 but inducted the F-7 twenty years later in 1989.
Let me ask you , according to you, why would they design it, build prototypes and launch production if they never required it....or maybe you have got your calculation wrong altogether. !!!!

_607092ca-6075-11e6-93fe-9ac2f090b545.jpg

Image of the Sino-Pakistani JF-17 Thunder jet adorned with the Indian tricolour from culture ministry’s promotional video. (Twitter)
What the Fcuk

At another level, that speaks how popular and known their own Tejas is within the country. No one would make a mistake when it comes to Indian Cricketers - but they can when it comes to Tejas and often so.

When no one outside India is interested in Tajas, Indians should market Tejas within the country. At least its own countrymen should know how does it looks like.
Probably designers doesn't even know what an decent fighter looks like

Either they screwed up or the culture ministry is giving the IAF a hint regarding its opinion of the Tejas :angel:

They screwed up indeed .
It seems they dont even know the different types of jets .
This is what happens when you appoints some moronic officials that only interested in chaltai hai attitude .

At least twice in recent times but Indian members on PDF fails to understand divine sign.J-10.

It is not that the Tejas is a bad design or bad idea; Just a really bad example of project management and worse product execution. There is NOTHING wrong with what the Tejas was supposed to be, just everything wrong with what it is now; and the IAF enthusiasm about it is the proof to that.

Still, this is just a cockup by some poor graphic designer(India has them popping out of store shelves) who knows Adobe well but nothing beyond that.

They screwed up indeed .
It seems they dont even know the different types of jets .
This is what happens when you appoints some moronic officials that only interested in chaltai hai attitude .
Officials wont know jack nor are they supposed to. It the graphic guys they hired.

Aman series exercises are not just Pakistani exercises but multinational 1. Cant find pics in the thread as they aint visible nor find any related one in the link. Plz post pics.

That's hilarious and shameless behaviour so now you are using that as a justification for the act by your ministry of culture :)
First of all, as a Pakistani for me India promoting my JF-17 is nothing but a moment of joy..so I would rather say go ahead and make JF-17 your national / state emblem, I would only be happier.

And if our Navy or any other govt institution made such a mistake, I would expect that to be investigated and responsible people be punished for bringing an embarrassment to the nation, instead of searching internet to find a similar mistake done by India and cover up our own mistakes.

Last edited:
A typical Indian behavior on PDF about any bad news from India
First they deny .....
Second attack OP personally .....
Post something bad about Pakistan .....
And then start trolling to force MODS to close the thread .....

Back
Top Bottom