What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

Both of you do know that it's time........ and your kind is about to be culled down from Karachi to Kashmir? After Zarb-e-Azb concludes, your particular schooling system, along with all of your Arab professors is about to go down and become part of history......

Eat bullet.............

Criticizing blasphemy law is not blasphemy but saving a blasphemer is a blasphemy. Court sentenced death to aasia bibi but taseer jumped in to save her. Court was not releasing her and pardoning her mistake so taseer went to president of Pakistan asif zardari for arranging a pardon for that blasphemer. If taseer can use his approach to save a blasphemer then Qadri can also use his approach to kill a blasphemer.

taseer termed blasphemy law as a "draconian law" astaghfirullah.

Sorry this law will never be scrapped and most Muslim countries give punishment of death on abusing PROPHET SAW.

Both of you do know that it's time........ and your kind is about to be culled down from Karachi to Kashmir? After Zarb-e-Azb concludes, your particular schooling system, along with all of your Arab professors is about to go down and become part of history......

Eat bullet.............
mods should take notice of this extremism!

Judges. Shariah court.
If you agree on the implementation level then mechanisms can be formed and certainly they will evolve in time. Same is true for the blasphemy law. Problem is not with the law itself but its with implementation. Discrepancies at implementation level should be resolved to avoid its abuse.

Actually the law has to be suitable to all Pakistanis. Common sense dictates that a mentally insane person can not be held accountable for his actions. Because no sane person of a different faith will abuse the prophet in my "personal" opinion. Proper mental competency is a must and what level that competency should entail can be decided by the authorities. It also needs to have a strict enforcement of not having this law abused for political, religious or monetary gain by the accusers. If the person being accused is going to be put to death then if it turns out as a fake accusation the accuser must be put to death. How can he have accused someone without committing blasphemy himself? Thats just basic common sense. And all religions are based on common sense for their survival.

Good decision NOW hang him twice first with ballzz then neck:coffee:

The courts have declared he is a Terrorist. They are qualified in the subject of how to dispense justice to all Pakistanis instead of just the Fiqh dealers of 70 different sects.

Now the next step should be to implement the sentence without delay.

Yara, tumm bhee bhens kay agay been baja rahay ho...... if these zealots had ANY brains, they wouldn't be what they are. In real life, if you explained such a thing, you'd be declared a kafir within a heartbeat and lynched out of existence.

Best way to take care of them is to neutralize them in the their sleep. Not a word should be allowed to come out, even when they are dying. Darkness can be dealt only with pitch darkness.

God speed to Gen. Raheel and people like Justice Khosa.

Actually the law has to be suitable to all Pakistanis. Common sense dictates that a mentally insane person can not be held accountable for his actions. Because no sane person of a different faith will abuse the prophet in my "personal" opinion. Proper mental competency is a must and what level that competency should entail can be decided by the authorities. It also needs to have a strict enforcement of not having this law abused for political, religious or monetary gain by the accusers. If the person being accused is going to be put to death then if it turns out as a fake accusation the accuser must be put to death. How can he have accused someone without committing blasphemy himself? Thats just basic common sense. And all religions are based on common sense for their survival.

This will restore a lot of peoples faith in the Pakistani justice system. No sympathy for terrorists any more please. They have played with our religion for too long.

Blasphemy law is a man made law and can and should be condemned. It epitomizes everything that is wrong with the country today-the intolerance, the lack of respect given to differing views. Not just Christians or Hindus but others too are being blamed for blasphemy and being framed as blasphemers.

However it is even more unfortunate that we do not beat our enemies with tolerance but seek to impose rubbish laws on our minorities. Despite countless lives lost we continue to defend said law which is a mockery of justice.

Today anyone can be blamed for blasphemy and be framed by violent mullahs who have done more damage to the ideal of Islam than anyone else in the world. This is an evil, backward law that should go in the dustbin of history. Its misuse is a constant problem and it should be repealed.

Liberal extremism is allowed here.
it means anything about Islam will be termed as extremism and no reference from Quran and hadees will be accepted here? Terrorists and gustakhs are both equal for us. If TTP will attack a place. Being a civilian, i will face their bullets with my chest but if anyone will commit blasphemy, i will do what Quran & hadees told me.

it means anything about Islam will be termed as extremism and no reference from Quran and hadees will be accepted here? Terrorists and gustakhs are both equal for us. If TTP will attack a place. Being a civilian, i will face their bullets with my chest but if anyone will commit blasphemy, i will do what Quran & hadees told me.
Brother why you take bullets in your chest, stay alive for good cause. Or to conclude your statement, Religion is the matter of choice, Patriotism is by virtue, logical thinking to be the man rather been zombie.

Brother why you take bullets in your chest, stay alive for good cause. Or to conclude your statement, Religion is the matter of choice, Patriotism is by virtue, logical thinking to be the man rather been zombie.
For Pakistanis like me, its my religious duty to defend my country. This is not an ordinary country. I will not explain further because i am unaware of your beliefs and don't want a useless debate at this time.

For Pakistanis like me, its my religious duty to defend my country. This is not an ordinary country. I will not explain further because i am unaware of your beliefs and don't want a useless debate at this time.
Best of luck then good bye for now.

Your references from Quran. Point one Ayat in Quran which says Punishment of blaspheme is death ? And do point out what is the punishment for killing an innocent person from Quran as well

Blasphemy law is a man made law and can and should be condemned. It epitomizes everything that is wrong with the country today-the intolerance, the lack of respect given to differing views. Not just Christians or Hindus but others too are being blamed for blasphemy and being framed as blasphemers.

However it is even more unfortunate that we do not beat our enemies with tolerance but seek to impose rubbish laws on our minorities. Despite countless lives lost we continue to defend said law which is a mockery of justice.

Today anyone can be blamed for blasphemy and be framed by violent mullahs who have done more damage to the ideal of Islam than anyone else in the world. This is an evil, backward law that should go in the dustbin of history. Its misuse is a constant problem and it should be repealed.
This is the kind of thinking the younger generations of Pakistani lawmakers and politicians should have to at least reduce oppression by such medieval laws.
Bias and intolerance towards other religions may remain in the minds of Pakistanis but atleast it shouldn't remain in legislature.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom