What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

Unfortunately these liberals now nothing about Islam because they neither studied nor practiced it. 99% of them belongs to elite class and the one whose stomach is full has no need to know what will happen in judgement day. They like to introduce new theories in Islam because its suit them.
It is very sad to see how these people mock Islam and its principles and give the impression to audience that they are ultimate authority on Islam.
Islam is spreading with a great pace Alhamdulilah, majority of these libidos are followers of mirza qadyani.

I'm a simple man. I asked evidence from quran which says Punishment of blasphemy is to kill. Dont run away or throw useless arguments in the mix. Stay on the point.
reference from Quran.JPG

Here is a reference from Quran. I have many references from ahadees but i don't know whether you accept ahadees or not!

This is the kind of thinking the younger generations of Pakistani lawmakers and politicians should have to at least reduce oppression by such medieval laws.
Bias and intolerance towards other religions may remain in the minds of Pakistanis but atleast it shouldn't remain in legislature.
There are problems with both Indian and Pakistani muslims. Indian muslims or if they don't want to be referred as that-muslims left there do not understand the problems, the immense discrimination we faced which made forming Pakistan the only logical choice. But they understand the benefits of the secular system.

Pakistani muslims understand the discrimination we faced and would face in a united India-hell its taught in our history and we cling onto it when all else is failing. Pakistan studies is based on the entire theory. But our education has also taught us to be close minded. We refuse to see the benefits of the secular system and how Islam and secularism aren't divergent paths but can be one and the same.

Islam is spreading with a great pace Alhamdulilah, majority of these libidos are followers of mirza qadyani.

View attachment 263044
Here is a reference from Quran. I have many references from ahadees but i don't know whether you accept ahadees or not!

Do you know the condition of hearts upon which you can make assumptions he is hypocrite and should be killed ?

you will not understand unless you become Practical Muslim instead of Theoratical Muslim... Peace!

mashaALLAH!! mubarak ho!

If you are guaranteed Jannah, phir batao aap is duniya may q ho?

Sumun Bukmun Umyun Fahum La Yarjiyoun. You will never understand the meaning of this. Syedna Abu Bakr Siddiq (r.a) himself killed gustakhs by waging war against them!

If you want to quote the Qur'an, Please quote it in Arabic. Attach the Surah and Ayat number as well.

Now here lies the problem due to which we as a nation have not reached to a conclusion regarding blasphemy issue.

How could you find blasphemous content in this video. May I ask about your qualification in Fiqh. Are you aware of all the Ayat and Ahadees about this issue and mastered their contextual meaning. And you have enough knowledge to separate Hadees e Zaif from Sahih and then more importantly to extract rulings from them.

If the answer is no then we have to go to the people who are qualified in this subject. Who spent their whole life researching this field. If we can't go finding an engineer for our mental illness, how can we trust a layman to guide us about our beliefs.
'Where is the blasphemous content mufti sahab?

You're a vile human being.
Kot Radha Kishan: ‘There was nothing left to bury’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

They even justify this

mashaALLAH!! mubarak ho!

If you want to quote the Qur'an, Please quote it in Arabic. Attach the Surah and Ayat number as well.

bhai Jannah to amal say milay ga Theory say school mein koi number nahi daita.. aap mujh say guarantee mang rahay hain .. mera to apna confirm nahi hai...

mashaALLAH!! mubarak ho!

hahahaha! i shared a reference from Quran in English. Now you are demanding it in Arabic. Ayat & Surat number is written.
reference from Quran.JPG
reference from Quran.JPG

Do you know the condition of hearts upon which you can make assumptions he is hypocrite and should be killed ?
a person abusing RasulAllah (s.a.w.w) should be killed without any mercy. discussion closed on my end!

to hell with you if you think otherwise! this is matter of ishq & adab for us!

hahahaha! i shared a reference from Quran in English. Now you are demanding it in Arabic. Ayat & Surat number is written.View attachment 263159View attachment 263159

a person abusing RasulAllah (s.a.w.w) should be killed without any mercy. discussion closed on my end!

The first stage of ishq and adab is to forgive any unintentional gustakhi and try to reason with him. Did Prophet Mohammed PBUH killed all of the TAIF for their blasphemy ? No because He PBUH wanted to convert them ! We want to make their akhrat better.

Only the consistent blasphemer gets the ax. I challenge you find one example from islamic history where unintentional blasphemer put to death

Jaahil people who couldnt think beyond people should take Islamic forgiveness first and then punishment later 101 lesson ASAP or you are not better than those who pick and chose QUranic and hadith references for their own benefit.

Ya Jillani or Ya Allah ?

hahahaha! i shared a reference from Quran in English. Now you are demanding it in Arabic. Ayat & Surat number is written.View attachment 263159View attachment 263159

Kan pakar kar touba kar.. Gustakh insan. Shame on you for changing the meaning of ayyat. Quran 33:57 states, Those who abuse Allah and His Messenger. Not those who annoy Him

ان الذين يؤذون الله ورسوله لعنهم الله في الدنيا والاخرة واعد لهم عذابا مهينا

Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.

People with sick mentality like you should be kept away from islamic matters at all cost as he would change the meaning of ayyahs also to justify their sick demands.

The first stage of ishq and adab is to forgive any unintentional gustakhi and try to reason with him. Did Prophet Mohammed PBUH killed all of the TAIF for their blasphemy ? No because He PBUH wanted to convert them ! We want to make their akhrat better.

Only the consistent blasphemer gets the ax. I challenge you find one example from islamic history where unintentional blasphemer put to death

Jaahil people who couldnt think beyond people should take Islamic forgiveness first and then punishment later 101 lesson ASAP or you are not better than those who pick and chose QUranic and hadith references for their own benefit.

Ya Jillani or Ya Allah ?

Kan pakar kar touba kar.. Gustakh insan. Shame on you for changing the meaning of ayyat. Quran 33:57 states, Those who abuse Allah and His Messenger. Not those who annoy Him

ان الذين يؤذون الله ورسوله لعنهم الله في الدنيا والاخرة واعد لهم عذابا مهينا

Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.

People with sick mentality like you should be kept away from islamic matters at all cost as he would change the meaning of ayyahs also to justify their sick demands.
Bhai Gustakh e Rasool (SAW) ki saza moot hai .. is say nichay koi compromise nahi...
loog to ghairat kay naam per familiyan ura daitay hain .. or aap nabi (SAW) kay gustakh maaf karaingay...
HUM NAHI KARAINGAY....

Bhai Gustakh e Rasool (SAW) ki saza moot hai .. is say nichay koi compromise nahi...
loog to ghairat kay naam per familiyan ura daitay hain .. or aap nabi (SAW) kay gustakh maaf karaingay...
HUM NAHI KARAINGAY....

Jab Rasool Pak SAWW nay muaaf farmaya tanbeeh farmai phr qatal kia. To app kon hotay ho na manay walay ? Ye haal hai Ummat ka to Dusro say kia shikwa karna

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom