What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

you will not understand unless you become Practical Muslim instead of Theoratical Muslim... Peace!

Who are you to decide who's guilty of blasphemy?

Next time i'm ever planning on going to Pakistan i'll let you know so you an meet me at the airport and accuse me of Blasphemy.

In the meantime, I want to hear this from you( @Zarvan @Sheikh Rauf ):

"The Imam who burned the pages of the Qur'an should be hanged. And his family should have to flee the village/town because well equality."

Common sense dictates that a mentally insane person can not be held accountable for his actions.

When have emotional Pakistanis ever exercised common sense when it come to religion?

Your references from Quran. Point one Ayat in Quran which says Punishment of blaspheme is death ? And do point out what is the punishment for killing an innocent person from Quran as well
Read this Surah!
111.gif

If we can't go finding an engineer for our mental illness, how can we trust a layman to guide us about our beliefs.
This. Religious scholars are like engineers....setting up shops to "treat" moral dilemmas!
Why would you want an engineer to treat mental illness? What you really need are Doctors, qualified physicians!

This Surah is sending a message of lanat and punishment in afterlife of Hell fire. Where it is written a person can be killed in earthly life ? Dont create meanings of your own. Abu Lahab was not killed. He died a natural death.

Why prophet Mohammad (PBUH) didnt killed the old lady who used to throw garbage on Him. Why didn't SAWW killed those people who used to place tripe and entrails of camel on his head when he used to pray in Khana Kaaba.

Why Prophet didnt killed that poet in Madina who used to write offensive poems against him and only banished him ?

Revealed when Muslims were being prosecuted by the Qurashi in Mecca.

So, you believe this Surah only applies when Muslims are being prosecuted?
This ayat is nor
[QUz="Thəorətic Muslim, post: 7734791, member: 136943"]Who are you to decide who's guilty of blasphemy?

I want to hear this from you:

"The Imam who burned the pages of the Qur'an should be hanged. And his family should have to flee the village/town because well equality."

@Zarvan @Sheikh Rauf[/QUOTE]
I have already said those who come up with false accusation should be hanged also

This Surah is sending a message of lanat and punishment in afterlife of Hell fire. Where it is written a person can be killed in earthly life ? Dont create meanings of your own. Abu Lahab was not killed. He died a natural death.

Why prophet Mohammad (PBUH) didnt killed the old lady who used to throw garbage on Him. Why didn't SAWW killed those people who used to place tripe and entrails of camel on his head when he used to pray in Khana Kaaba.

Why Prophet didnt killed that poet in Madina who used to write offensive poems against him and only banished him ?
Many were killed and were killed for Blasphemy

Shocking to see how many Pakistanis actually back these brutal and archaic dark age era laws and punishments.....And people still wonder why Pakistan is what it is ..... :coffee:

This ayat is nor
[QUz="Thəorətic Muslim, post: 7734791, member: 136943"]Who are you to decide who's guilty of blasphemy?

I want to hear this from you:

@Zarvan @Sheikh Rauf
I have already said those who come up with false accusation should be hanged also

Many were killed and were killed for Blasphemy[/QUOTE]

Dont bring this retarded line of argument without mentioning many were forgiven as well.

Sumun Bukmun Umyun Fahum La Yarjiyoun. You will never understand the meaning of this. Syedna Abu Bakr Siddiq (r.a) himself killed gustakhs by waging war against them!

Sumun Bukmun Umyun Fahum La Yarjiyoun. You will never understand the meaning of this. Syedna Abu Bakr Siddiq (r.a) himself killed gustakhs by waging war against them!

I'm a simple man. I asked evidence from quran which says Punishment of blasphemy is to kill. Dont run away or throw useless arguments in the mix. Stay on the point.

I'm a simple man. I asked evidence from quran which says Punishment of blasphemy is to kill. Dont run away or throw useless arguments in the mix. Stay on the point.
Just ask them to prove from Quran only

This. Religious scholars are like engineers....setting up shops to "treat" moral dilemmas!
Why would you want an engineer to treat mental illness? What you really need are Doctors, qualified physicians!
:confused::confused::confused:

Shitty, backward law that has no place in 21st century.

Sorry this law will never be scrapped and most Muslim countries give punishment of death on abusing PROPHET SAW.
Is your faith that fucking weak?

Many were killed and were killed for Blasphemy

Dont bring this retarded line of argument without mentioning many were forgiven as well.[/QUOTE]
Mr punishment was given in life of RASOOL SAW on his orders in time of 4 Caliphs and even after that

Shitty, backward law that has no place in 21st century.

Is your faith that fucking weak?
The law has and will remain in this century and centuries more to come

it means anything about Islam will be termed as extremism and no reference from Quran and hadees will be accepted here? Terrorists and gustakhs are both equal for us. If TTP will attack a place. Being a civilian, i will face their bullets with my chest but if anyone will commit blasphemy, i will do what Quran & hadees told me.
Unfortunately these liberals now nothing about Islam because they neither studied nor practiced it. 99% of them belongs to elite class and the one whose stomach is full has no need to know what will happen in judgement day. They like to introduce new theories in Islam because its suit them.
It is very sad to see how these people mock Islam and its principles and give the impression to audience that they are ultimate authority on Islam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom