What's new

Criticising blasphemy law does not amount to blasphemy: Justice Khosa

So mentally insane people should be held to the same accords as a sane person?

When did it become illegal, i'm sorry, FORBIDDEN for a christian to drink from the same cup as a muslim?
When did it become legal for a muslim to force Islam upon someone? And then cry Blasphemy when they failed?
When did it become legal to beat up an entire family because of the actions of 1 member?

You're holding her a blasphemer for saying this:

That too recalled from a biased neighbor who had a feud with the accused.

Please correct your statement of "Living in Islamic Republic" to the following: A hypocritical "Islamic Republic".

You're welcome to make a fool of yourself, but go ahead and educate me.

you will not understand unless you become Practical Muslim instead of Theoratical Muslim... Peace!

Look a genius giving this one liberal tag a usual try to convert discussion for religious fundos, think about that day when liberals take guns in hand run after molvi Tolla or wear jackets to blow up bunch of them.
Liberals take guns. :rofl:
Liberals can only tweet or share status in FB.

Still this useless thing is much better to blown up peoples and kill someone in cold blood on difference of religious thoughts.
Yes only molvis kill people on difference of religious thoughts.Priests, pasters, bishops, Pundits etc are very innocent and peaceful human beings of the world.. Have a nice day.

SC maintains Mumtaz Qadri's death penalty, says he is a terrorist

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Wednesday restored the conviction of Mumtaz Qadri — the killer of former Punjab governor Salman Taseer — by an Anti Terrorism Court.
A three-member bench of the apex court headed by Justice Asif Saeed Khosa dismissed the appeal filed by Mumtaz Qadri challenging the Islamabad High Court's decision to hand him the death sentence.
Qadri, a former commando of Punjab police’s Elite Force, was sentenced to death by an Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) in October 2011 for assassinating former Punjab governor Salman Taseer in Islamabad’s Kohsar Market. Qadri said he killed Taseer over the politician's vocal opposition to blasphemy laws of the country.
He had confessed to shooting Taseer dead outside an upmarket coffee shop close to the latter's residence in Islamabad on Jan 4.
Following the sentencing, Qadri's counsels had challenged the ATC's decision through two applications the same month.
The first petition had demanded that Qadri's death sentence should be quashed and the second asked for Section 7 of the ATA to be declared void from the sentencing.
In its ruling on the appeal, the IHC rejected Qadri's application against his death sentence under the PPC but accepted his application to void ATA's Section 7.
Qadri's counsels the challenged IHC's decision to uphold his death penalty in the Supreme Court.

Can you find blasphemous content in Taseer, s interview cuz i sure as hell cant

Now here lies the problem due to which we as a nation have not reached to a conclusion regarding blasphemy issue.

How could you find blasphemous content in this video. May I ask about your qualification in Fiqh. Are you aware of all the Ayat and Ahadees about this issue and mastered their contextual meaning. And you have enough knowledge to separate Hadees e Zaif from Sahih and then more importantly to extract rulings from them.

If the answer is no then we have to go to the people who are qualified in this subject. Who spent their whole life researching this field. If we can't go finding an engineer for our mental illness, how can we trust a layman to guide us about our beliefs.

Now here lies the problem due to which we as a nation have not reached to a conclusion regarding blasphemy issue.

How could you find blasphemous content in this video. May I ask about your qualification in Fiqh. Are you aware of all the Ayat and Ahadees about this issue and mastered their contextual meaning. And you have enough knowledge to separate Hadees e Zaif from Sahih and then more importantly to extract rulings from them.

If the answer is no then we have to go to the people who are qualified in this subject. Who spent their whole life researching this field. If we can't go finding an engineer for our mental illness, how can we trust a layman to guide us about our beliefs.

The courts have declared he is a Terrorist. They are qualified in the subject of how to dispense justice to all Pakistanis instead of just the Fiqh dealers of 70 different sects.

The courts have declared he is a Terrorist. They are qualified in the subject of how to dispense justice to all Pakistanis instead of just the Fiqh dealers of 70 different sects.
It's a different issue altogether. The point which I am trying to make is layman should consult the authorities of the subject instead of giving fatwas.

It's a different issue altogether. The point which I am trying to make is layman should consult the authorities of the subject instead of giving fatwas.

I agree. But who is the layman and which sect would that layman go to consult with?

And what happens when both sect fatwas contradict each other. Who comes in to solve that issue and it becomes a conclusive fatwa?
Judges. Shariah court.
If you agree on the implementation level then mechanisms can be formed and certainly they will evolve in time. Same is true for the blasphemy law. Problem is not with the law itself but its with implementation. Discrepancies at implementation level should be resolved to avoid its abuse.

ok best now hang this dog he is guilty in highest court of pakistan no more excuses

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom