What's new

Cricket: The final verdict of Pakistani Trio

Thats why they are out of IPL. They used to leak out spots during IPL and there by caused loss to team owners :azn:

yesss they should be shown the doors because they are earn the money and dont share with us when we get all the blame for their doings. See we are innocent kids here.....:cry:

yesss they should be shown the doors because they are earn the money and dont share with us when we get all the blame for their doings. See we are innocent kids here.....:cry:

These could be the results once you get full money for season and try to grab shares of owners then they deserved to be kicked and should not be invited. Thats why I don't mind that they were not purchased.

These could be the results once you get full money for season and try to grab shares of owners then they deserved to be kicked and should not be invited. Thats why I don't mind that they were not purchased.

Ask them to give us share in the illicit money they made in fixing. we will take the blame of being evil conspiratorial as well as we will purchase them in IPL. Try that seriously we Indians are quite good at that. :pakistan:

Ask them to give us share in the illicit money they made in fixing. we will take the blame of being evil conspiratorial as well as we will purchase them in IPL. Try that seriously we Indians are quite good at that. :pakistan:

Thanks for your offer and I wish that IPL shall never purchase our players.

Back
Top Bottom