What's new

Cricket: The final verdict of Pakistani Trio

assalam alaikum

they will find them guilty otherwise waited for the inquiries at scotland yard finish

TARIQ

I don't care a bit a bit about Butt and Asif but Aamir must come back to International Cricket.

no need for predictions as this bharti Haroon Lorgat already told the Beloff heading the ICC tribunal what he wants.....

:sniper::sniper: bharti Haroon Lorgat

so who is at fault?

Pakistani leaders for having failed policy and no influence on ICC?

why blame others if you are weak?

@leviza: its so easy to blame your misdoings on others isnt it?

These are not blames
as already said by one fellow above
They will find them guilty otherwise waited for the inquiries at scotland yard finish

but whats the point when bharti Haroon Lorgat said he will be "disappointed" if a tribunal finds the Pakistan players accused of spot-fixing not guilty." without scotland yard reports......... what you say about this??????

:pakistan:

so who is at fault?

Pakistani leaders for having failed policy and no influence on ICC?

why blame others if you are weak?

i know what you are saying ... fikar not time always karab nahi rehta ... abhe in ka time hai pir humara bhee ai ga inshallah :)

These are not blames
as already said by one fellow above
They will find them guilty otherwise waited for the inquiries at scotland yard finish

but whats the point when bharti Haroon Lorgat said he will be "disappointed" if a tribunal finds the Pakistan players accused of spot-fixing not guilty." without scotland yard reports......... what you say about this??????

:pakistan:

I think u are stuck with the nationality crisis of Lorgat..:no:

For your kind information the tribunal consists the trio- Michael Beloff, Albie Sachs of South Africa and Sharad Rao of Kenya.

Now replace Lorgat with Sharad rao, coz his name sounds Indian. :victory:

http://www.dawn.com/2011/01/04/tainted-trio-head-to-doha-for-icc-tribunal.html

@leviza: just because the ICC head says something doesnt mean that he is under indian influence,get your facts right.

choro whatever icc chahta hai ya nahi chahta hai

make your predictions about the outcome of this hearing :P

I don't have any reason but my gut feeling is, Aamir will be acquitted, warned or will face a ban not more than a year. :angel:

I think I have a sympathy for him. :agree:

I don't have any reason but my gut feeling is, Aamir will be acquitted, warned or will face a ban not more than a year. :angel:

I think I have a sympathy for him. :agree:

I am also thinking on same lines.. Aamer should be let off and be made available for worldcup..

I am also thinking on same lines.. Aamer should be let off and be made available for worldcup..

He can't be selected anyway

The preliminary squad for World cup is already announced

He can't be selected anyway

The preliminary squad for World cup is already announced

He will be missed. he is a very talented bowler who can rattle any batsmen.

Damn we Indians need to start charging Pakistani players. They get the money we get the blame. Its high time that we wake up and start asking for our share in the money which these guys earned........ :angry:

Damn we Indians need to start charging Pakistani players. They get the money we get the blame. Its high time that we wake up and start asking for our share in the money which these guys earned........ :angry:

Thats why they are out of IPL. They used to leak out spots during IPL and there by caused loss to team owners :azn:

Back
Top Bottom