What's new

Cricket: Bangladesh won ODI (Finally)

congratulations Bangladesh its 1st time they win any match against England ...

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

i am happy....

That was a great match..... I watched it...
Magnificent performance by Bangladeshi players.... :tup:

Congrats to my BD brothers.... :):tup:

Congrats to our BD brothers. After a long time they v tasted the blood:cheers::victory:

After 10 years of test status look what people are celebrating?

This is more than enough to prove what an ordinary Team Bangladesh is and they don't deserve the test status at all.

GB

After 10 years of test status look what people are celebrating?

This is more than enough to prove what an ordinary Team Bangladesh is and they don't deserve the test status at all.

GB

Ponting once said the samething before bangladesh series. First match......... Australia lost :lol:

Wait for india now :rofl:

Sehwag once said same before BD series. Bangladesh lost all matches.

and how one match defeat over aussia or England make BD a better team?

Forget India, refer today's BD and England match. England winning the series.

Ban 127/7 (27.3 ov, Mahmudullah 13*, Abdur Razzak 2*, RS Bopara 2/16) | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.comGB

:oops:I think all cricketing nations consider BD as a second grade team therefore defeat from this team is taken as a disgrace instead of accepting this team as a better one. Example in case could be the famous Multan test between Pakistan and Bangladesh where BD almost won but Inzi came in between. No one can forget Inzi's reaction after hitting winning shot, that reaction speaks volumes what that defeat would have meant. Winning one odd match doesnt make a team a world class. After playing so much of international cricket I dont think BD cricket has made any improvement in cricketing standards. Sorry all those who get hurt but this is what I think as a cricket follower irrespective of any bias.:cheers:

:oops:I think all cricketing nations consider BD as a second grade team therefore defeat from this team is taken as a disgrace instead of accepting this team as a better one. Example in case could be the famous Multan test between Pakistan and Bangladesh where BD almost won but Inzi came in between. No one can forget Inzi's reaction after hitting winning shot, that reaction speaks volumes what that defeat would have meant. Winning one odd match doesnt make a team a world class. After playing so much of international cricket I dont think BD cricket has made any improvement in cricketing standards. Sorry all those who get hurt but this is what I think as a cricket follower irrespective of any bias.:cheers:

Remove test status of Bangladesh until they make a good show in ODI's.

ICC should rather focus on restoring Zimbabwe Cricket and bring back them to tests.

Focus should be also on Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, Afghanistan and Nepal.

GB

Remove test status of Bangladesh until they make a good show in ODI's.

ICC should rather focus on restoring Zimbabwe Cricket and bring back them to tests.

Focus should be also on Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, Afghanistan and Nepal.

GB

I agree. We win rarely which has no value. It's a nature of Bangladeshis to be excited and satisfied with little. It's the main problem.

Last edited:
I agree with alibaz and garibnawaz in post # 27 & 28. We win rarely which has no value. It's a nature of Bangladeshis to be excited and satisfied with little. It's the main problem.

but i disagree............ at least you won!!! - cheer up whenever you win!

ignore his post

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom